Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Merry Christmas

Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Merry Christmas Empty Merry Christmas

Post by Harmonie de Venin Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Juli,

Sorry we left

I

We miss you

Merry Christmas

Love, Harm

(Watch, Cupcakes from Lodie)

Last edited by Harmonie de Venin on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Merry Christmas Empty Re: Merry Christmas

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Harmonie,

God, I've missed you. Ever since you and Lodie left, it really hasn't been the same here. And I'm not saying that to make you feel bad about moving or to inflate your ego, I just mean it. Lamoureux's the prefect in your place. She's alright I guess, but can't replace you.

How's Canada? It's nowhere near as awesome as France, right? I hope you're having a good year. Mine's been sort of all over the place. But I guess it's better now. Christmas really is magical, isn't it?

Thanks for the presents. The cupcakes almost look too good to eat. And the watch is cool. Oh, and Merry Christmas to you as well.

Wish you were here,

Julian.

Harm's presents: 1 & 2

|| Lodie's present

(still working on presents. Razz Will be edited in.)

Last edited by Julian Rousseau on Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:47 pm

Juli,

Like you could ever try and make my ego any bigger.

France is so much better than Canada. We miss home. We miss you. How are the Angels?

If your year doesn't get any better, I'll come and fix it for you. Or you could ask Frank to. You've been taking care of him too, right?

Is it? Christmas seems less and less magical the older I get. Christmas is great for parties, so I'm not going to complain.

Be careful of those cupcakes- Lodie made them. Lodie.
    Your Favourite Angel,
    Harm

Last edited by Harmonie de Venin on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:18 pm

Harmonica,

Those sound like fighting words, Harmy. And you know me, when do I ever give up?

France is just simply the best country out there. Nowhere else can even begin to compare. They're doing well. At least, considering the circumstances. Nine's grandmother got kidnapped, so I guess we can't all go around acting like Nine's going to be happy. Lissy's doing well. Oh, she kissed Ondrea on Halloween, and now they won't talk. It's all very funny to sit and watch.

Come back anyway. I actually think I'll be alright, but then again, it's Beauxbatons. Is anything ever alright? Frank's doing well. He's sitting here beside me, actually. I think he wants to say hi. And of course I am. Except for the one time I threw him against a wall. But we don't talk about that.

Right. This is your first Christmas without your parents. I can't even begin to wonder what must be going through your head. But know I'm sorry. And that I'm always here for you, even if I am across an entire ocean.

You tell me this now? If I die of food poisoning, this is all your fault.

Everyone's favourite prefect,

Julian.

Who may or may not be dead by the time you get this.

Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:40 pm

Juli,

So, in order to succeed, you're going to have to shower me with compliments? As terrible as that sounds, I think I might have the stomach to put up with that.

I know. I don't remember why I moved to Canada.

You stay, it's hell- you leave, and it's still hell. Fun, huh? You abused Frank? I'm so reporting you.

I know you are. And I also know that in your head, everything's worse than it really is. So if you want a fire extinguisher for the chaos in that brain of yours, I promise I'll run back. I think I need time to sort myself out. I don't really know.

Just be glad that the eggs she used didn't have chicks in them.

Did they? I forgot to check.

Your Favourite Person,
    Harm

I wish you luck with the cupcakes.

Last edited by Harmonie de Venin on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:44 am

Harmy,

I know, it'll be painstakingly difficult. But with all my amazing skills, I will overcome all possible challenges until I win. Because failure's not an option. It never is.

I guess sometimes you just need a change of scenery. Running all the way across an ocean has to be a hell of a lot better than running away to Nine's or Lissy's.

Sometimes, I really don't think life likes us very much. Or maybe it's just people in general. I don't think anyone I know has a nice, happy and easy life. Cut me some slack. I was half-asleep. And it was either him or a cat.

I hope it is. That all I'm doing is just overreacting and that maybe, if I took a step back, I'd realize that its not as bad as it seems. I really do hope that's it. Even though I know it isn't. Take your time, Harmonica. As much as we want you back, we also want you happy and healthy, and if that's staying in Canada a bit more, I'll we'll manage.

Well, I only threw up a few times. I think I'll be alright. But I am never touching food sent to me by a de Venin for as long as I live.

Wait, don't all eggs have chicks in them?

The most amazing person you'll ever meet,

Julian.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Juli,

Fine. I give you my permission to shower me with compliments. Starting now.

I think I'd kill Nine, and damage Lissy. Skipping over the ocean looked like a good idea.

Lodie's happy. I don't know how, but she always finds a way to be. I hate that she can do that, but I can't. I admire her for it.

What made you throw my dear Frank at the wall? It better be a good reason, Rousseau.

It's not as bad as it seems. You have me, I'd say that's pretty good. And Frank. Even better. I want to come back, but I think Lodie's doing better here. She misses home too, but she doesn't remember as much pain when she's here.

Sorry, I should have supervised. But I think I like this outcome better anyway- it's a little more amusing.

I mean the eggs that were due to hatch tomorrow morning, Juli.

The one and only,
    Harm

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:16 pm

Harm,

You were the most amazing female prefect that Prideux and Beauxbatons have ever known. People will go, 'Woah, remember Harmonie de Venin? She was an awesome prefect.'

Yeah, I sort of like my friends as alive and non-damaged as possible. 

Lodie's always been able to look at the bright side of things. God, I'd kill to be able to do that. Same here.

Terrible, terrible nightmares involving death.

You guys, as cheesy as it sounds, are pretty much everything to me. I mean sure, I have my family, but you guys are a thousand times more of a family to me than every Rousseau that ever was. Except for Dilly. 

Wait. Are you being sarcastic about this all? I can never tell in letters.

The one everyone wants to be,

Julian.

Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Juli,

That was the best compliment you've got? It worked a little (,particularly because I know it's true,) but I thought you'd be better than that, Rousseau.

So Canada was the best idea. Agreed?

I know. It's her gift, I think. That, and her natural affinity for christmas cupcakes.

Who died? You still could have thrown a pillow.

There, you just wrote it yourself. You have us- and us means everything to you. You, Julian Rousseau, have everything. So stop worrying so much.

Not a drop of sarcasm. You might want to take a visit to the hospital.
    Get well soon,
    Harm
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:42 am

Harmy,

Now, now Harmy, I can’t just give you my best compliments first, now can I? How will I ever be able to improve from there?

Agreed.

Yeah, Lodie and her amazing cupcakes. I think I like the eternal happiness just a little bit more. It’s less poisoning.

You did. And the other Angels. And almost everyone else who matters to me. It was terrifying. Frank was the first thing I grabbed.

If only it was that easy. I’ll try. I wish it was just like flipping a switch and I’d immediately stop worrying, but it’s not.

That sounds like a very good idea right about now.

I'd better,

Julian.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:31 pm

Juli,

Fair enough. Want to give it another shot?

Well, the cupcakes did look good, didn't they? She just needs to work on the edible part. Half way there.

That's horrible. I forbid you to dream of that again. Forbidden, Rousseau.

Shut up, it is that easy.

Okay, so it's a little hard. Tough times never last, but tough people do- right? We're tough. We'll be fine.

By the way, my Christmas outfit fits like a glove.

Devilish Christmas Wishes,
    Harm
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:06 am

]Harmonica,

Well, let’s see....

I can’t imagine what I’d do without you. The idea of a Julian Rousseau without a Harmonie de Venin by his side, even if you’re not actually by my side, is pretty much unthinkable. It’s just weird, really, to think about.

The only problem with that is that the edible part is the one that actually matters.

Good. I never want to dream of that ever again. Ever.

You shut up.

Exactly. We're pretty much invincible. We just have a couple cracks here and there.

I knew you'd like it. Do I get a picture?

Crossing my fingers,
    Julian.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:32 am