Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Merry Christmas? (JJ/Dimitri)

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Merry Christmas? (JJ/Dimitri) Empty Merry Christmas? (JJ/Dimitri)

Post by JJeh Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:31 pm

J. J. looked at herself nervously in the mirror in her dormitory. She had waited for all the other girls to leave before she even risked putting on her dress, so she knew she was late already but she couldn't make her legs move she felt so nervous - so self consious.

The dress, a cream ball gown that had actually been a family heirloom, stored away in their attic for years, felt odd on her. Although she looked perfectly fine in it, she couldn't shake the feeling that she was no better than a child playing dress up. What if its too much? she worried nervously. She thought she would have liked to go for something more simple, but she didn't have the money for another dress, and when asked her mother had said she wouldn't buy one when this one would do.

Merry Christmas? (JJ/Dimitri) T7o9zb

Sighing, she swipped at her hair, which she had tied back into a very loose braid, and a few tendrals of her hair still hung about her face.

"Its now or never," she whispered to her reflection and left the commonroom before she could give herself a moment to second guess herself.

She ran through the empty hallways, moving as quickly as her white ballet flats would let her, and hesitated only a moment outside of the Great Hall. She wasn't sure she could do this. She looked ridiclous, and she couldn't really dance without tripping anyways. Maybe she should just go back to her commonroom and-

She stopped her worrying when she caught sight of someone standing just a few feet away. He was turned away but... well she was sure it was Dimitri.

Feeling some of the boldness that she had the day that she had kissed him, she squared her shoulders, took a deep breath and made her shaking legs walk across the distance still between them.

Cautiously, she reached a hand up and gently tapped his shoulder, "Merry Christmas?"

Merry Christmas? (JJ/Dimitri) Empty Re: Merry Christmas? (JJ/Dimitri)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:54 pm

He turned around and was stunned by what he saw. She was beautiful and he was glad he could call her his, well at least almost his. They never said they were dating, but Dimitri thought it doesn't need to be told, because of that epic kiss, the kiss he couldn't stop thinking about.

"Merry Christmas", he told her, smiling slightly. "You look beautiful."
    His suit was black and plain, something his mother bought him before and he genuinely disliked it. He was not the kind of person that liked wearing formal wear so he sighed as he fixed his tie.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:10 pm

J. J. ducked her head and blushed, "Thank you." She still felt like she looked like a bafoon in the dress, but that didn't mean she didn't appriciate the comment.

Taking a moment, she looked back up and smiled, "You don't look so bad yourself."

She wasn't lying either. He cut a rather fine figure in the suit, although she thought as he started to fiddle with the tie that he didn't like wearing it all that much.

"So," she stalled for a moment looking around and then nodding at the door into the great hall, "Should we... you know, go in... do... Ball-y stuff."

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:33 pm

"You are not a good liar Jones", he told her, smiling and looking at her like a stupid little kid. "But I still like you."

He gave her his hand. "Let's enter, and enter in style I mean."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:49 pm

J. J. blinked at him, "What was I lying about."

"I like you too," she said with a small smile and a blush, nerviously pushing one of the small strains of her hair out of her face again - only to have it fall in her face again.

She took his hand and smiled, "But of course. You must enter in style or its no good."

She bit her lip as she looked at the door, Dear God, if there was ever a moment, I would love not to trip and fall on my face... I think this would be it.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:53 pm

"You said I don't look so bad either. I look awful in this suit, I look awful in all suits if you ask me, but... I wanted to go with you, so I'm not gonna moan about it." He pulled JJ closer to him and kissed her on the cheek. It was very fast and before she could even react, he got back to his normal self and moved his hand as in saying to her 'let's go'.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:02 pm

J. J. blushed as he kissed her cheek, and resisted the childish urge to put a hand upon the spot afterwards.

Her previous worry about tripping was forgotten as she let a silly little grin grow and her face and moved to towards the room.

She let out a small gasp at the room once entering. She had spent about a year and half in the wizarding world now, and moments like these still never seemed to amaze her. Magic could just...

Do so much.

"So," she said feeling a little out of her league here, "What do people usually do at... you know, these things?"

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:56 pm

He smiled as she looked really, really shy and childish as he kissed her cheek. Something hurt him in his chest, somewhere where his dead heart was supposed to beat, perhaps he was unhappy about her youth and naivety, maybe it was because he knew their relationship is never going to happen, or he was worried that he'll end up leaving her in the end, causing pain to her.

"Dance, maybe?", he said, still holding her hand. "Do you want to dance with me, my lady?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:08 pm

J. J. nodded her head slowly - feeling only slightly stupid for of course you danced at 'these things' it really had been obvious - but felt the nervous knot return to her stomach.

She let out a nervous giggle at how he asked her, "I think I would. Though... you should be warned, I'm not very good at these kinds of things."

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:13 pm

"Is this your first dance?", he asked her when she was completely in his hands. "I used to go to tones of these things, never liked them, never liked dancing, but I did ballet actually when I was younger and I was rather good, and now I'm talking too much", he said in one breath.

"Don't worry, all your weight will be on me, I'll help you", he told her, reassured her. "I am really strong for someone my age, no worries."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:29 pm

"Okay," J. J. responded softly, finding herself feeling surprisingly... safe in his grasp. Maybe she wouldn't fall and make a fool of herself, "Though make sure you tell that to my feet. I think they're out to get me."

She chuckled softly to herself.

"Its okay, I like to hear you talk," she admited shyly, blushing slightly. She really kind of wished she would stop doing that, but she some how doubted that would happen, "Yes this is my first dance, and really? Ballet sounds neat. I don't have enough grace for something like that."

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:29 am

"Then you shall hear some more talking", he whispered to her ear, thinking about how stupid he is to get involved with someone as young as her.

"I didn't have grace either. But in few years I became a pro. The truth is that you can learn anything, if you have the guts and good will."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:10 pm

There she went blushing again, really the last one had yet to wear off. Maybe if she kept the up she could just pretend that it was make up, and totally meant to be red in the face all the time.

Yeah, cause that would be believable.

Instead she glanced up with a smile that was slightly more bold then the last, "Good."

"Anything huh?" she her smile turned a bit more mischievious and a glint entered her eyes. "So I could learn to say," she trailed off for a moment as she tried to think of something and as she distracted herself from the thing at hand, her feet stepped on the hem of the dress and she stumbled into Dimitri.

She gave an embarrassed little laugh, "Told you. Can I learn not to do that?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:02 pm