Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of SNAKEBITE {Empress/Dimitri}

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of SNAKEBITE {Empress/Dimitri} Empty Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of SNAKEBITE {Empress/Dimitri}

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:48 pm

When boredom gets to you, there is little that you can do to stop in. In Dimitri's case, a book about snakes was his way of breaking the monotony.

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy", he read one of the quotes at loud, grinning and then smiling about it. "Oh well, a stimulant is not a bad idea."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of SNAKEBITE {Empress/Dimitri} Empty Re: Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of SNAKEBITE {Empress/Dimitri}

Post by Karmzy Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:54 pm

Karma walked into the Slytherin Common Room. It was quite late, and she was just getting back from that little... ah... thing with Rhys. He would be mad the next time she saw him. Oh well. He was only supposed to be a Pet anyway.

"Oh, Hey Firstie. Haven't seen you in a while." She said, a smirk on her lips. She was still wearing her Hunting Clothes, the tight black pants and black tank top. She may or may not have smelled like human blood, and she may or may not have still had her fangs out. Who knew? She wasn't paying much attention anyway.

Rhys had been right though, she was now "riled up" before bed.

She laid across one of the couches facing Dimitri, her eyes on the ceiling. She didn't even notice her shirt rode up just a bit. Or maybe she did. She didn't really feel like fixing it.

"Whatcha reading there?" She asked, her eyes going to him.

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of SNAKEBITE {Empress/Dimitri} Empty Re: Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of SNAKEBITE {Empress/Dimitri}

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Yes, he noticed her. Who wouldn't. The smell of blood made him feel hungry, wanting, and if he hadn't feed himself earlier that evening, he would have jumped on her at the very moment. Not to mention she was hot as hell, hot enough to make his blood warmer, even though he was a vampire.

He had to congratulate himself on his control, for he managed not to move, not to react, even when she told him something and her shirt moved in a way that he wanted it to move. His eyes closed as he tried to caught his balance.

Was she like him also? A vampire? Or was she just hurt and needed his help? He didn't know.

"Hello, Karma", he tried to sound calm. "Nothing much, something about snakes and stimulants."

"Can I ask you something?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:08 pm

She pretended not to notice the effect she had on him. She knew he was a vampire of course, she could smell it on him, even the day they met. She stetched, pulling her arms above her head and arching her back, therefore causing her tank top to rise an inch higher, before she settled back down onto the couch.

Karma raised her eyebrow at the word 'stimulants' but nodded at him. "Ask away, Firstie."

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:16 pm

Her top went higher but he managed to control himself, well, at least after a few moments. Dimitri was thinking about what he was going to say for some time.

"Are you hurt", he started, biting his lip. "Or are you like me? I know I'm numbed because of feedings on animals, but I still smell you, the real you."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Karma laughed, a happy, joyous laugh that she wasn't sure she possessed. "I'm not hurt, Firstie. If you smell blood, which, as a vampire, you should, its because I just fed." She smiled. "And yes, I am a vampire." She grinned a naughty grin that showed her fangs, which were still out for some reason.

She grimaced. "Hang on, Animals?" She asked, her forehead scrunching up. "Ugh, gross. I'm glad I'm pass that phase." She licked her lips slowly. "You know, human is much tastier."

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:45 am

"Human blood, right?", he asked her, a note of curiosity in his voice. "I can smell him on you. Not a lot of blood though." he concluded, suddenly feeling happy about that.
    "I knew it!" and then lowering his voice, added. "I get to bloodthirsty and can't control myself around normal humans if I drink their blood."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:06 am

Karma nodded slowly, contemplating something. "The first time, yes, but after that, you should be fine." She turned on her side, facing him instead of the ceiling. "My familiar had to stop me the first time, but after that, me and my drudge, we just had a mutual agreement to meet. Now I get blood whenever I'm hungry, verses waiting until I'm starving and ready to slaughter the school."

She smirked. "You should have been able to smell the vamp on me the day we met, you know."

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:59 am

He shook his head to show that in his case, it wasn't so. "It wasn't like that my first time. Actually, it was easiest then. For years after it, I couldn't control my hunger, no, not really, and not even members of my family could help me. And then...well, let's just say I'm "cured" now."

"I smelled something, but like I said, I'm completely numb with all this animal blood in my system. I'm weaker than ever, but at least I'm not hurting anyone." he concluded. JJ will never be safe near me, Dimitri realized, remembering how her blood sang to him, smelled perfectly, like nothing he ever tasted or wished for before.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:09 pm

Karma raised an eyebrow. "So, your response for controlling your hunger was to eat animals enough that your senses are so dulled they can potentially be a weakness?" She asked skeptically. "That makes alot less sense than I thought it did."

Suddenly she stood, and was across the room leaning over him in less than a second. She barely used her vampire speed, but it was good for effect. She took his face in her hands and ran her thumb across his bottom lip, a thoughtful frown on her face. "Show me your fangs." She ordered.

She had a theory, and she was worried about it. Really worried.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:49 pm

"My brother said that it is better for me to be weak for a while, I mean when I'm in Hogwarts, than to have constant blood cravings that could potentially get me in so much trouble, when I end up killing someone. And as my brother is older than me, coven rules say that I have to obey him.", he pointed out, trying to sound like if he could do it in a different way he could, but it was not possible, not now at least. Hating Kieran becomes easier every day, he grumpily realized. "Yeah, I know, but it automatically makes me do things I don't want to, because our coven rules are bounded."

As she went up and approached him, the boy tried to look cool and cold. But she was warm even if she was forever cold like him and in that moment, even though his heart stopped beating years ago, Dimitri could swore it pounded like a mad man's. "There", he said, trying to act normal.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Karma smiled softly as she leaned forward, her eyes on his fangs. Well, that was one theory proved wrong. "You're lucky." She said, stepping back from him. "Drinking animals didn't ruin your fangs. It's only a matter of time though."

She laid back on the couch, her eyes trained on him. "What's a Covern?"

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:13 pm

She was even closer and he could smell her cold breath and also the charming scent of blood in her own mouth and on her lips, clothes, hands. He was in a certain state of trans, his control almost gone, the beast in him pushing forward to be released but then...Karma moved away from him. Darn, he thought. almost lost it.
    "I told Kieran that too, but he wants me to do this for some more, so I have to."

Dimitri decided to explain. "A coven, my pretty lady, is a kind of pack in which vampire families or friends tend to live, well sometimes, like in my case. Our coven is even stronger than the others because we also have magic in us."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:56 pm

Karma frowned. "Who's Kieran?"

She paused, thinking. It would probably be nice to have a Coven. They'd be like a family... but really, if they were going to make her eat Animals, why bother even thinking about it?

"And... do all of you drink from.... animals?" This topic was starting to make her nauseous. She glanced over at Dimitri.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:27 pm

He frowned as Karma did so too. How doesn't she know that?, he wondered, raising an eyebrow. "He's the Care of magical creatures professor here. I'm surprised you never heard of him, but I suppose you don't take his class then? Kieran is currently...let's just say, away."

As Karma looked like she lost her focus, he remembered the times before he was a vampire, his childhood and his family. Shaking of thought about 'happier' times, he turned his head away. "No. I'm the only one with issues."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:28 am

She shrugged. "I try not talk about classes out of classes, and you're right, I don't take it. Why would a magical creature take care of magical creatures? no thanks."

She raised an eyebrow at him. "And out of all these Vamps in your coven, the only theory they could think of was to drink animal blood? Bull." She pointed at him. "I want to help you now. Feed on humans." She offered her wrist. "Bite me."

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:53 am

"Fine, no talking about him. He's not my favorite subject also. Actually, I would prefer if we never mentioned him again. I tend to pretend he doesn't exist", the boy said, spilling out more than he wanted to tell. "Yes, I thought it was stupid too."

"WHA...HERE?", he yelled louder than he realized. "You're not a human! How could that help me? I could hurt you, we don't know the consequences of sharing blood with a different kind of vampire!"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:35 am

Karma stood and sat beside him, moving slowly, even for a human. She met his eyes, trying to keep his focus elsewhere. "Dimi." She said softly. "Just trust me." She slowly, leasurely, got into his personal space, biting him on the neck gently, not hard enough to break spin. "Trust me."

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:41 am

"Trust you?", he repeated after her. "You want me to trust you?" Dimitri wanted to say that he couldn't trust anyone, not even himself, but as she was so close to him, he couldn't even remember his own name. "Yes, I'll trust you."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:47 am

Karma purred, trailing her fingers across his neck and collarbone. "Bite me, Dimi." She breathed. "Drink."

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:01 pm

He took her hand abruptly and kissed it. "This wont hurt, well it will a bit, but you already know that, don't you?", and with those words he bit her wrist, drinking her blood and getting warmer by a second. His face expression was distant, as if he wasn't enjoying it.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:22 pm

Karma bit back a moan as he bit her. The Endorphins were going through her, travelling along her veins and into her heart. She bit her lip, waiting for him to finish.

When he did, she licked her wrist, the bite wound healing. Then, she took his wrist and bit, likewise filling him with endorphins. She then licked his wrist healing him.

She could feel his presence within her, like opening a new world just for her. She smiled at him. "I can help you now, because now we're connected." She brushed her fingers over his wrist. "You see?"

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:41 pm

This was something he never tried with another vampire. He could tell she liked it, and when she did the same for him, he realized why was so. Endorphins, he was sure of it, because the happiness or even pleasure hit him, hard.

"What did you do?", the boy asked her, his voice filled with curiosity.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:47 pm

Karma played with his hair a bit, reveling in what had just happened. "We're connected now." she repeated. She looked up at him, her eyes questioning, wide. "Don't you feel it, Dimi?"

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:06 pm

It tickled him when she played with his hair, but it wasn't a bad tickle, he liked it, he liked most of the things she did, so he couldn't quite explain to himself why he felt like their relations aren't going to do him any good. She helped take the pain away, he told himself, shaking the negative thoughts off.

"I do feel it, that's why I am wondering what did you do. How could this happen?"

Last edited by Dimitri Clay Reinhardt on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:22 pm