Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

In Case You Forgot (Damian Gray)

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

In Case You Forgot (Damian Gray) Empty In Case You Forgot (Damian Gray)

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:04 am

~Dame

Long time no talk! Dude, I thought I'd be the one to forget to write here, you are turning me into the responsible one - that is uncool. My brain may combust right now at the thought of it. You better make up for it.

So what's up buttercup? Anything new? Exciting? Gotten into anything good recently? I shall of course be sad to hear that I have been replaced as a partner in crime, however, I suppose I shall get over it - after all I can comfort myself with knowing no one can be completely as amazing as me.

Oh, and as parting words of wisdom: IF you're going to try and go through a window, make sure its big enough first; a man has a hard time keeping his pride hanging out a window.

~Quil
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

In Case You Forgot (Damian Gray) Empty Re: In Case You Forgot (Damian Gray)

Post by Damian Gray Sat May 05, 2012 12:36 am

Quil,

Hey. Sorry. I guess I just got distracted with things. Did you have good Christmas? Mine was the same as always. Got a few gifts, but nothing worth mentioning. Unless you want to count how Popov dumped me for Christmas. She did it via owl. Wasn't that nice?

I haven't really been doing much, apart from school and training. Master Chaos lectured me for getting pretty injured while working with training dummies by myself in the Room of Requirement. Something about my body being a temple or some such. I had to promise I wouldn't intentionally get myself injured - not that I did it intentionally. Who tries to break their arm and shoulder on purpose? It'd be like saying I jumped off the moving staircase last year.

Alright, I'm curious, now. How in Merlin's name did you get stuck in a window?

Miss having you around.

-Damian
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed May 09, 2012 10:07 pm

~Dame

That sucks man. Would dropping her off a cliff help? I know a few, granted I had rather some fun falling off the cliff myself but... I can say it won't hurt her too much... if she can swim? Maybe you should come jump off a cliff with me some time - real freeing. You forget EVERYTHING...

Particularly if you smash you're head off a rock - which I didn't do, surprising really.

Who would try to jump off the staircase? They'd have to be insane... though now that you mention it I kind of want to try.

But I've always been insane, haven't I?

Well... I swear the window looked big enough to get through at the time. It really did.

I miss being around.

~Quil

Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Wed May 16, 2012 5:53 am

Quil,

I don't think dropping Popov off a cliff would help. I'm pretty sure she can swim. Besides, I don't think it would make me feel better, anyway. Jumping off - or falling off, in your case - a cliff doesn't sound all that fun to me, either. Maybe that's because I don't like water, though. It's a good job to didn't smash your head on a rock, at least.

And I didn't jump off the staircase. I fell. The stupid thing moved suddenly and I dropped my schoolbag. Turned out that trying to catch it was a pretty stupid thing to do. I thought you were still around when that happened? Maybe not. I don't remember.

No one would ever accuse you of sanity.

So, is there anything interesting around where you are? I heard Durmstrang is on an island all by itself and you have to take a boat to and from the mainland in order to visit the village on weekends.

Try not to get yourself killed any time soon.

-Damian
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri May 18, 2012 4:49 pm

Dame,

Your lose, Mate, your lose. It was a good thing though wasn't it? I don't think head smashing is as fun as it sounds.

Oh, but I live for doing stupid things; they make the day so much more interstings. And good, no one should ever be saddled with such an awful title of sanity. Good Merlin, what would sane people do with all their time? If they think the things I do are crazy.

Yes, you do; I almost fell off that boat on the way here, this year; some first year saved me - good kid, should see him around more. Though You know, I wouldn't have mind swiming for a bit I suppose - an adventure yes? There's this cave on the island I have offended myself by not exploring yet. Maybe I'll do it this week - never know what you'll find when you're exploring.

I'll try - can't make any promises though. But I'm sure I'd find a way to get undead anyways. Being dead just sounds to dull to stay that way.

~Quil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:02 am