Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

You forgot to lock the door {wip]

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

You forgot to lock the door {wip] Empty You forgot to lock the door {wip]

Post by Manda Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:10 pm

It was too hot. The sun was too brutal, the sand felt like burning coals. Normally you could see tiny crabs walking across the sand, but now they were buried. Deep into the earth, in their sandy homes. Hiding from the sun, that threatened to cook them alive. Groaning, Kait slowly opened her eyes. Right away, she closed them. She had fallen asleep on the beach again. Hopefully she had put on sunscreen before she was stupid enough to fall asleep.

Sitting up, the ex-Hrabrost ran her fingers through her stiff hair. The salt water had evaporated from her hair, leaving only the salt particles. Kait wrinkled her nose at her hair, then went to go look at her surroundings. It was a familiar one. She could see houses way back, the occasional mounds that littered the beach. She could see the pathway that she took almost everyday when she lived with her mother.

Why was she in Greece? And so close to her old home?

The Brunette frowned and tried to remember why she came here alone. Maybe Iris came with her and when Kait fell asleep, she went to go attack their mother. Maybe Frodo came, and went to go get something to drink. Kait knew that Lora wouldn't be here- Kait didn't want Lora anywhere her mother. But there was this one problem.

Kait didn't remember how she got here, or her time on the beach before she fell asleep.

Groping around for a weapon or her wand, Kait searched for an enemy. For someone watching her. She had no weapon on her, she didn't know how she got here, and there was no one else. All she had was her surf board. Maybe she could whack against someones head and knock them out. But that was pretty much the limit a surf board can do- unless your strong enough to drive it through a body. Which Kait wasn't.

She stood up, with a death hold on her surfboard. Kait would have to be careful with fighting whoever placed her here. She only had a semi-weapon. She would have to stand up and fight, and if she couldn't win, run. Just run until she couldn't.

A figure appeared over the slopes, followed by another. They seemed to be chasing each other, giggling and carefree. Kait hoped they would stay away from the beach. Go away! Before you get harmed!. As the two figures got closer, you could see they were twins and young. Sixish. Whose parents was so foolish to let six year olds go to-

They looked like her.

Kait could see the brown eyes, the short brunette hair (When Kait was young, she tried every way to become a boy so people thought she was tough) and the sharp features that people automatically knew it was Kait. Their words were in Greek. Why were there twins though? Was Iris's looks changed when she was deaged? Was... was this what could have happened if Iris was raised with Kait?

The twins stopped before Kait, with linked arms. They weren't identical in their clothing, but were identical in looks. To the last freckle. Kait gripped onto her surfboard even tighter, as she looked at the girl on the right, then the left. Kait realized the one on the right was a bit... transparent? She wasn't sure who to look at, what to look at. The girls looked up at her, with wide smiles. One giggled, and whispered something into the other's ear. Then they both giggled again at the same time.

"W-Who are you?" Kait asked, ready to attack in case of anything. But she wasn't sure if she could harm six year olds. There was something wrong about harming one- evil or not. The twin girls just giggled some more. Kait frowned and took a tiny step forward. "Who.are.you?" She repeated, this time angry and firm. They didn't even blink. It offended Kait a little- she was used to people flinching at her angry tone. It boosted her ego. But these six year olds didn't even blink.

Growling, the ex-hrabrost glared at them and tapped her foot. They stared at her unblinking, with the occasional smile. She stared back, not blinking either. Quickly, impatience rose within her, forgetting about the threat that had placed her here on the beach in the first place. "Are you deaf!?" Kait exploded, not caring about scaring the girls. "I said, who are you?! Surely six year olds know their own name!"

They just giggled.

Giggled.

Oh, how she hated that giggling!

"STOP GIGGLING! Do you know how annoying it is! I am so tempted to just cut off your tongues right now and teach you a lesson? All I did was ask you a question and you giggle as if it is the funniest thing in the whole world! Now tell me, who are you?" Her little protest shut them up, though their gazes were serious now. They gave each other a nod then spoke, "We are your innocence."

What?

Kait blinked, then blinked again. "What?[i]" She asked, in a outrageous tone. "Innocence? You guys are hilarious. Now tell me who you really are!" They crossed their arms and glared at Kait. She winced, hating the fact that six year olds could make her flinch.

"We are your innocence."

"Well, I doubt it. Isn't Innocence usually only one person? I know that is usually how it is written in stories, when the character have a dream like this." Kait growled, completely frustrated by this point, and kicked up some sand. The twin girls now were amused, and were giggling again. Kait knew by this point they were only doing it to annoy her. And they were succeeding too.

"Its because you lost so much of your innocence," The one of the left explain, the more solid one of the two. Kait nodded slowly, it sort of made since. "I have been here since you were.... ten? Eleven?" The one on the left continued. "Which is a lot for an eleven year old."

The one on the right started speaking. "I am less solid because you haven't lost enough of your innocence for me to be completely solid." All Kait could do was nod slowly. It was all so [i]confusing
    . The girls giggled at her expression.

"Do you know why you are here?" They both asked at the same time. Kait snorted, and ran her fingers through her hair. "Of course not. I woke up thinking that somebody placed me on this beach and intended to come back and kill me."

"So paranoid," They both sighed, shaking their heads. The Brunette gave them a scowl, and crossed her arms. "Well, tell me why I am here?"

"To tell you something," The less solid one answered, with a silly smile. Kait scowled even more. "It took this long to reach this conversation, and I am getting impatient."

"It has only been five minutes since this conversation started," The one on the right told her, amused. "No wonder why Patience is so solid- and about to have another patience with her." The one on the left pipped up. Kait was getting tired of thinking 'the one on the right' or 'the one on the left'. "Your name is Kaity," Kait pointed to the one on the right with a determined look. "And your name is Kat," She pointed to the one on the left. "Because I assume that you guys have no names besides Innocence."

The sheepish look they gave her told Kait that she was right.

"So what is it that you want to tell me?" Kait wearly asked, getting tired of this. These girls were extremely annoying. "To show you how bad off you are," Kaity commented with a sly grin. Kait stuck her tongue out at Kaity. "Be mature," Kat told Kaitlen with her head shaking.

"Follow us," They both commanded at the same time and started walking away. Curious at what they had to show her, Kaitlen followed them, grumbling about taking orders from six year olds.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:12 am