Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Live laugh learn (Col and Case)

Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Live laugh learn (Col and Case) Empty Live laugh learn (Col and Case)

Post by Casey Raven Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:53 am

Casey had enough of being the disappointment so he decided to head out on his own but it was not as easy as he thought it was going to be. First off he found that he was missing his brother something terrible so he sent an owl out to his brother as to where his location was. He than sat down on the shore and waited he did not know how long he was going to have to wait for his brother but he had to see him and he also planned to go home but was a little scared to do so at that moment in time.

Sighing he stood up and walked over to the edge of the water and tossed a rock into the lake it was something to do to keep his mind off of things and boy did he need that for he was busy thinking of what his punishment would be for running away from home.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Live laugh learn (Col and Case) Empty Re: Live laugh learn (Col and Case)

Post by Collin Raven Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:37 am

Collin was in the middle of flirting with yet another girl when he received and owl. Upon opening the owl he discovered that it was from his brother. His brother had been missing for awhile, in fact since he had been shopping at the book store where he met Kassidy. Ending his conversation with the pretty girl Collin headed out to Le Grand Lac where his brother was at.

Upon arriving at the lake Collin noticed Casey was standing by the water skipping the rocks across the water. Collin shook his head as he got closer.

"Do you realize how much of a frenzy you have mother in. She has been driving me Crazy." Collin walked up and pulled his brother into a hug. "I really don't care what father thinks, but you know how mother is."

Collin let go of Casey and turned towards the water. "What happen to coming to me when you have a problem?"

Collin always thought Casey always came to him for everything, they were closer than most twins that were completely opposite of each other.

Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:16 am

Casey hugged his brother back and sighed a little bit. "I just got frustrated and wasn't thinking clearly." He knew he could trust his brother but he was starting to become more and more scared of his father he didn't mind his mother and could imagine how much she was worrying about him.

"Father has been threatening me again. I wonder why sometimes I even bother to try and please him since he just keeps finding faults in me and thinks that you are so perfect." Casey looked down at the ground he was somewhat embaresssed to admit these things but they needed to be said and his brother knew for the most part how much he disdained his father.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:05 am

Collin could completely understand the feelings that Casey had towards their father. Collin hated his father too, Collin had some of the same beliefs as his father, but chose to do what he wanted to do.

"Case, our house is big enough couldn't you just find a space to hid out for awhile, at least mother could have the house elves to check on you that way." Collin love his mother very much and hated to see her in such a mess.

"Besides all you have to do is ignore him, I refuse to let him hurt you." Collin love his brother very much and this was killing him inside because it was killing Casey.

It was getting closer to the end and he enjoyed that very much. "We only have three more years then we will be out of that hell hole and on our own."

Collin was at a loss as to what to do about Casey, he knew that his father was very hard on him all the time. It killed him for their father to like him better than Casey.

"We both know you are smarter than me, so I am far from perfect." Collin sighed, how was he gona convince his brother to come home?
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:52 am

Casey knew his brother was right but he wasn't sure if he was quite ready to go home yet. He knew he should at least go and see his mother if not anything else. Then he remembered the small cabin on the edge of the property hardly anyone knew about it he wasn't even sure if his brother knew that it existed for he had found it on a walk when he was trying to calm himself down one night.

"I know a place where I can hide out that is on our property." He whispered to his brother though he knew no one else was around.

"There is a small cabin on the edge of our property, I doubt anyone knows it exists. I found it one night when I was out for a walk trying to clear my mind." He smiled a little it would be the perfect spot to hide out and still be close to home but not in sight of their father.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:04 pm

Collin let out a breathe of relief that he at least was going to be closer to them.

"Interesting all these years and I never knew there was a cabin there. I thought I had ventured everywhere."

Collin thought about it at least he would be able to see his brother whenever he wanted, they may be different it all ways they were still twins and had a connection.

"Well I guess that will be better than anything, I feel that we probably should not tell mother that your there though because you know how father will try to fin out if she does."

Collin knew all too well that his mother never disobeyed their father, she had been beaten before for trying to cover something up and Collin and Casey both knew that they could not set back and watch their mother be tortured.

"Just think it won't be for long, school starts soon." Collin smiled "So have you gotten everything you need?"
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:54 pm

Casey knew that he would not be able to tell his mother where he was but maybe he would be able to sneak in their house and visit their mother for a few hours at a time just to put her at ease if nothing else. He knew that he did not want to see anyone get hurt protecting him he was not that important was he. To his father he was worthless the only people who seemed to care about him were Collin and his mother but even then he had to watch what he said around them not as much his brother though.

"I don't know why you haven't seen it maybe because it is almost completely covered in vines and moss the door isn't really that visible."
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Collin was glad that Casey was moving back home and that was all he cared about. He mother would get to see that he was safe and that also was all that mattered.

"Come on let us get you checked into that cabin. I so have to tell you about this girl I met the day you left in the bookstore. Here name was Kassidy and she was very interesting to say the lease." Collin smiled at the thought.

Collin pulls Casey by the arm because he knows he is a little reluctant to come. "Come on, I will be with you the whole time. Now tell me what you have been doing.?"
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:07 pm

Casey smiled at his brother he was always there for him and he knew that. He laughed a little bit when he said the name Kassidy. "To be honest I ran into her on the way over her and another girl Paloma I believe."

"I have been picking up supplies for school. Oh did you know that I am going to be a Prefect this coming year?" He could not believe that he was going to be a Prefect honestly he thought that his brother would be th one who got Prefect.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Collin had to laugh when Casey commented about meeting Kassidy already. "She is just a trip isn't she. She followed me all over the bookshop and then down for coffee." Collin laughed as he remember it all too well.

"So what did you think of her?" Collin was beginning to wonder if he was going to have a little competition over this girl. It had been a long time since he had fought with his brother over a girl.

Collin smirked a little "I haven't seen you until now, how would I have known. You deserve it, you will do a much better job than me" Collin laughed "This just means you can keep me out of trouble."

Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

Post by Casey Raven Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:34 pm

"I found her very interesting... and attractive." He said a little bit in a daze as he thought of her. He knew that this would be the first time in a long time that he and his brother might get into a fight over a girl but he knew that it probably wouldn't be the last time that they fought over one. "Don't push your luck too much bro or you might find yourself losing house points." He had to laugh but knew he might have to take away a few points from his brother at some point if he wanted to remain fair.

"So do you have feelings for Kassidy then?" He didn't really have to ask but felt like asking anyways for he was sure that he had feelings for the girl. If anything else it could make for an interesting conversation or argument on their way back to their family's property.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:05 pm

Collin had to smile as he listened to Case talk about Kassidy. "Yes she was very attractive, and a good kisser." Collin smiled as he thought about the kiss

Collin smirked a little as he thought about the look on his face while he was talking about Kassidy. This was going to turn out to be a very good year. It had been a long time since Casey and him and gotten into a really good fight over something, and a girl always brought a good battle.

Collin laughed a little when his brother started threatening to take off points, "The problem with the Bro is you have to catch me doing something wrong first." Collin smirk, he usually was really good at hiding from people when he wanted to do bad things.

Collin placed an arm around Casey and pulled him in, "Are you trying to tell me that you have feelings for Kassidy?"

This was turning out to be a very interesting turn of events.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:11 am