Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Aftermath -Rue and Ivan -(What is life Worth living for any more)

Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Aftermath -Rue and Ivan -(What is life Worth living for any more) Empty Aftermath -Rue and Ivan -(What is life Worth living for any more)

Post by Ivan Feofan Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:23 pm

Ivan smiled as he lead the girl to his place well he exaggerated it up a little it was just a little simple apartment with two bedrooms one of which he occupied the other well it was used for storage and the occasional visitor but that was rarely the case because no one knew that he existed and if they did they were trying to kill him or run him out of town because they knew of his past.

"Welcome to my home now let me show you around well there really is not much to show really" Ivan slurred and walked around with her at his waist showing her. "This here is the guest bedroom excuse the mess it has really not been used in a while he removed her arm from his waist and took a few wobbly steps and tried to clean the room up a little but absolutely failed in fact he just made it look a little more messy than it already was.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Aftermath -Rue and Ivan -(What is life Worth living for any more) Empty Re: Aftermath -Rue and Ivan -(What is life Worth living for any more)

Post by Ruby Moon Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:06 pm

Ruby giggled and sltumbled over slightly. "You're making a mess darling," she said. She giggled again and hugged him from behind. "Your house is fine. Why don't we go look at the rest of the house?"
    Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Aftermath -Rue and Ivan -(What is life Worth living for any more) Empty Re: Aftermath -Rue and Ivan -(What is life Worth living for any more)

Post by Ivan Feofan Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Ivan smiled, "So it seems that I am I really should clean this up sometime but anyways to the rest of the house."

Ivan took her slowly up the stairs to his master bedroom which looked over the rest of the apartment with glass windows as one wall that he hardly had the curtains pulled across why should he lived alone and he kind of liked to look over what was his when he woke up.

"It really isn't that much I am afraid but it works because I do spend most of my time at Durmstrang and for the most part end up sleeping in my office."
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:20 pm

Ruby smiled and leaned more against Ivan. "You have a lovely house, Ivan" Ruby purred. She was rather fond of this man. She walked over to his bed and sat on the end. Smirking she leaned back and relaxed.
    Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ivan Feofan Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:54 pm

Ivan smiled and sat onto the bed beside her. 'I really should not be doing this but she is so pretty.' He lied down slightly before jumping up and head over towards the couch he was not going to sleep with her there was no way.

"You can sleep on the bed if you want however if that is the case I will take the couch sorry but it is just too soon and I will not put you in that predicament. Plus my heart will always belong to my fiancee Brig."

He lied down on the couch and waited for her response.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:03 am

Ruby was surprised that when Ivan jumped up. "No I understand. I can't put you out of your bed though. Take the bed. I'll take the couch." She knew she wouldn't have gone far enough to sleep with a professor, because of her past, and she would not get involved with someone again.

Standing up she moved over to him and nudged him off the couch. "Come on. You have your bed and I'll sleep on the couch." She began to think about her past and tried not to let it get to her.
    Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ivan Feofan Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:40 am

Ivan stood up reluctantly stood up he would of preferred if she slept in the bed but he guessed that she just did not want to be rude so he climbed into his bed and looked at her. and realized he forgot to get her a blanket so he got up once again and grabbed a blanket.

"Here I don't need you to get cold now."
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:52 am

Ruby smiled and thanked him. She pulled the blanket on her and tried to fall asleep.

After awhile she began to think of her past. Ruby then curled into a ball and fell into a sleep full of nightmares.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:56 pm