Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

What is worth living for anymore (Open)

Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

What is worth living for anymore (Open) Empty What is worth living for anymore (Open)

Post by Ivan Feofan Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:19 am

After a year of not drinking Ivan was back on the bottle well more like firewhisky he had just heard that his Fiancée was MIA and presumed dead. That would be enough to put anyone on the bottle but for a recovering alcoholic well it is just bad. Of course he could not stop at just one bottle in fact he lost track of how many bottles of firewhiskey he had and how long he was at the pub.

He could not even look at a women and usually when he was in this state of mind he would flirt with anything that had breasts and a decent bottom but all he could think about was his Brig. She was the reason for his heart ache the reason for his living so now that she was gone he did not know what was left to live for even the idea of getting his brother's back had lost it's appeal.

Sighing he ordered yet another bottle and when the bartender refused to give it to him he stood up and grabbed the man by his throat and said. "YOU WILL GIVE ME THAT BOTTLE IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!" He then put the bartender down who imediately went for the bottle that was requested.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

What is worth living for anymore (Open) Empty Re: What is worth living for anymore (Open)

Post by Ruby Moon Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:54 am

Ruby walked into the Golden Thestral. She was done with her work and wanted something to drink. She usually went somewhere else but tonight she wanted to drink. Stella, her sister, was studying for an upcoming class, and wouldn't come with her.

Ruby looked around and strolled to the bar intent on ordering a Firewhiskey. When she sat down she saw a man holding the bartender and yelling about his drink.

Wanting to know if she could help, Ruby called out, "You know that's not a good way to get a drink."
    Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

What is worth living for anymore (Open) Empty Re: What is worth living for anymore (Open)

Post by Ivan Feofan Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:07 am

Ivan looked at the girl how dare she talk to him that way. "What is it to you how I drink?" His words were a little slurred because of the amount of alcohol that he had already consumed.

"Ha I honestly don't care about anything at the moment I just want this here drink and if I can't have it well someone will get hurt and that someone is not going to be me." With that Ivan grabbed the bottle of firewhiskey and took a long swig of it before placing it back on the counter.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:19 am

Ruby was amazed this man was still standing. He seemed really drunk. Maybe he needed to not drink anymore. Of course she wouldn't tell him that, but she would see if she could help him in some of her rare acts of kindness.

"Well then, why not just ask for a drink," Ruby was slightly curious about the man, "So, what is your name? I'm Ruby, by the way."
    Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ivan Feofan Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:29 am

"My name is Ivan Feofan but I would prefer if you called me just Feofan. You don't happen to be a student at Durmstrang do ya?"

Ivan was now leaning against the counter for support. The alcohol was hitting him now really hard but he was not ready to stop why should he had nothing left to live for anyways he had lost his love and was most likely not going to get his brother's back anytime soon especially if word gets out that he is back on the bottle. His uncle would out right refuse to let his brother's stay with him.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:12 am

"Yes I'm Ruby Moon. How did you know?" Ruby asked. She thought about where she had seen him before.

"Hey Bartender! I want a Firewhiskey," Ruby demanded. She looked back at the man, Feofan, and realized he was a professor. She hummed and drank her Firewhiskey before her professor could take it away.

"Your a professor. I'm not sure on what you teach but you are a professor," Ruby said proud she remembered where she saw this man.
    Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ivan Feofan Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:24 am

"Yes that I be a professor and the Charms one at that." Ivan smiled a drunk smile she was pretty but he would never think of taking a student to bed no matter what state he was in.

"So are you enjoying your time at Durmstrang?"

While he waited for an answer Ivan took another swig he was going to forget about Brig if it was the last thing that he did though she was the one woman that he truely loved and will always love nothing will erase the pain the alcohol may for the moment but it would return it will always return.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:30 am

"Yes I am, thank you," Ruby said with a smile. This man, no professor, was handsome. She couldn't flirt with him.

"So what brings you here tonight?" She asked. She was slightly worried when he took another drink. He was already about to fall over.
    Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ivan Feofan Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:39 am

"Oh I am just drinking away my sorrows you see I just got news that my fiancee is MIA and presumed dead."

'Hmm I really should stop but if I do the pain of losing her will return.' Ivan thought to himself as he took another swig finishing off the bottle he threw it in the pile of the other ones in the corner it was not his job to clean up was it now. He was also thinking about joining up with his old friends and killing a muggle or something he just needed to get rid of the pain and frustration.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:50 am

"Ah, Well I give you my condolences then," Ruby said. Well I'm not going to flirt with him now, that's for sure She thought to her self.

"You know, drinking makes it worse. It can stop the feelings for a while, but when you are done and have your massive hangover and the same feelings. It help to talk about it you know?" Ruby was still worried about him.

She seemed to have a crush on him. Ruby was sure she would not act on it though. She wanted to keep her life as simple as possible but she knew she could not control how and what happen in her life.

"Oui, another Firewhiskey over here" She demanded the bartemder, "Just keep them coming."
    Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ivan Feofan Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:59 am

Ivan was not in his right mind to tell her to stop heck he went throw at least a dozen bottles of fire-whiskey on his own.

"Really and what would a lovely young lass as yourself know about pain and suffering?" He was starting to flirt but it was really just the alcohol taking a deeper effect though talking to someone was easing the pain a little bit the company was nice it kept him from thinking about demanding another bottle from the bartender.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:06 am

"I know my share. I've been through a lot while Stella, my sister, was at school." Ruby said smirking at Ivan. She decided calling him by his last name was too much.

Downing another drink, Ruby looked over at Ivan with semi-haunted eyes. She was drinking to much, that much she knew but she didn't care. She grabbed the new drink and sipped it.
    Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ivan Feofan Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:13 am

"You know you probably should stop. But I am not the one to tell you when to stop it looks like I might of drank at least 12 full bottles on my own."

Ivan ordered a glass of water and ran his fingers around the rim 'She really is quite lovely' He thought to himself he really was not in his right mind was he actually thinking about taking her into his bed she was a student after all and he could lose his position at Durmstrang if he was found out.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:22 am

"True, but I love Firewhiskey. It has helped me through a lot," Ruby said. She was slightly drunk. After drinking three or four glasses, she was a little drunk. Looking at Ivan she began to think about how cute he was.
    Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ivan Feofan Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:37 am

"True it has actually helped me forget my past or well most of it." He was not about to tell her about his past for it was not for the faint of heart he had spent most of his adult years in prison after all for murder.

He reached for her hand and rubbed it slightly before kissing the palm it was soft and felt good in his hand on his lips. 'What am I doing she is only a child an incredibly sexy young woman but still a minor.' He had to get the thoughts out of his head but he couldn't all he could think about was how good it would feel to have her lying next to him in bed.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:23 am

Ruby smiled softly at the man. She felt that they had some common ground, but that wasn't enough for her to jump him.

She blushed slightly when he grabbed her hand and kissed it. She looked at her drink and decided she needed some more. Downing it, she waited for the bartender to fill it up again.
    Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ivan Feofan Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:31 am

Ivan took a sip of his water it was not as good as the burn that the firewhiskey gave but it was cold and would have to do he was not about to order a glass for he knew that he would just want another bottle which would lead to another and he would be at it again and it was about time that he stopped he was somewhat responsible though he could not stop thinking about Ru... whats her name in bed with him for some reason.

He cocked his head slightly and stared into her eyes and got lost. 'NO! I must control my feelings' He almost said out loud but some how managed to keep it in his mind.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:36 am

Ruby smiled and giggled some. He reminded her of a pupppy when he cocked his head to the side. She looked at her drink and it was full again. "Wow Ruby you know its bad to drink more...... Go for it," she seemed to have a mini argument with herself.

Gulping the rest of her drink she looked back at Ivan. "So Ivan," Ruby purred, "Tell me more about yourself." She was drunk there was no doubt about it.
    Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ivan Feofan Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:51 am

What could he tell her should he tell her about the fact that he was just realeased from jail a couple of years ago she seemed like the type of girl who could take it.

"Well actually there is not much to tell you see I have spent from when I was 18 up until a couple of years ago in prison and just recently got off parole but they might just put me back on it if they find out how much I have drank tonight one of the conditions was that I was to never drink again. I have three brothers and was hoping to have them come live with me right now they are living with their aunt and uncle because our parents died while i was still in prison but I have also probably wrecked that possibility now as well." He sighed his past was a sad on and not one to be sharing with someone so young but he could not help himself.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:59 am

Ruby hummed and did something so unlike herself. She hugged him. "Hey, you'll figure it out. Being in prison is no big deal. There are times I'd rather be in prison then out here in the real world. You'll get your brothers to live with you. So you drink every once and a while, who cares? Darling you need to live a little," She tried her best to give him some advice.

Ruby wasn't one for physical contact, so she leaned back from the hug and kissed his check. Blushing she downed the rest of her firewhiskey. Hmm Stella would tell me to stop drinking.... maybe I should stop, she thought.
    Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ivan Feofan Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:11 am

'Whoa did she just do what I thought she did' Ivan thought to himself and realised that it was true he could not hold himself back any more he had to take her in his arms so he did just that.

"Just so you know I am a murder that was why I was in prison. I murdered a whole muggle family just because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time." He whispered into her ear. He needed to let go of her but he could not find the will power to do so he wanted to kiss her on the lips so badly at that moment but he held back he was not sure if he was ready for that contact yet with her after all she was a student and he was a professor.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:34 am

Ruby blushed when he pulled her in his arms. Listening to him speak was like being in a whole new world. "That's fine. People die everyday. It's a fact of life," Ruby said softly.

Looking at him in the eyes she blushed again. She really wanted to kiss him but she knew there were rules professor's needed to follow. Ruby llicked her lips unknowningly. She felt comfortable in his arms.
    Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ivan Feofan Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:53 am

'That's it I can't hold back any more.' Ivan pulled her closer and kissed her on the lips it felt surprisingly good and he wondered why he did not do it earlier he had his morals and he just broke almost all of them but he did not care about that at the moment all he cared about was... What was her name again Rue something or another. What does it matter she was hot but still a student but honestly he did not care about that any more he was too drunk to care about anything.

"I am sorry I could not help myself." He said after he realized that he actually kissed her and not just dreamed that he did.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:05 am

Ruby was a little surprised that Ivan kissed her, but it felt nice. When it was over and he apologized, she said, "No, its fine. I kissed back." She looked up at him and she was a little blown away. He was handsome. She wanted to kiss him again.

"Ruby Moon you know better..... its okay just drink some more...." Ruby seemed to be having an internal argument.

Picking up her drink she downed it and ordered a water. She knew she needed to stop drinking.
    Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ivan Feofan Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:19 am

Ivan still did not let her go nor did he want to let her go she just felt so right in his arms but so wrong at the same time there was something pulling them closer he hoped that he would not blackout but he never knew when that would happen and with the amount of alcohol in his system well it was very plausible.

"Hmm it is getting late do you have a place spend the night?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:14 am