Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

What is worth living for anymore (Open)

Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

What is worth living for anymore (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: What is worth living for anymore (Open)

Post by Ruby Moon Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:35 am

Ruby hummed and thought about it for a moment. "Well sneaking back into the school sounds like fun, but too much work, so no I don't. Are you offering?" She purred. She was still drunk. She knew she needed to drink some water. reaching for her glass of water, she knocked it down accidently.
    Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

What is worth living for anymore (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: What is worth living for anymore (Open)

Post by Ivan Feofan Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:46 am

"Well I do not need you getting in trouble now so why don't we just head over to my place and you could sleep in one of my guest rooms. Or if you would rather could sleep with me."

'What did I just say, did I just say she could sleep with me. This is going to far but it is in her hands now she can decided where she wants to sleep hopefully she will choose option A but I will be perfectly fine with the second option as well' Ivan tried to keep his thoughts quite but was sure he let a few words slide out.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:03 am

Ruby thought about it for a moment and decided. "Why don't we decied when we get there," She purred. She smirked and kissed his jaw. "So, what are we going to do now, Ivan?" She purred.

She giggled as some of his thoughts sliped out of his mind. Looking at the bartender she took the water and drank it. Ruby turned back to the man who caught her eye. "You were saying, Ivan," She asked with hooded eyes.
    Ivan Feofan
    Ivan Feofan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ivan Feofan Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:14 am

"Oh nothing just must of got lost in my thoughts. Anyways we probably should head before I lose my mind and order another bottle." Ivan stood up straight and wobbled a little bit.

'Am I really this drunk crap oh wait I did drink an awful lot I should be happy that I am able to stand.' He thought to himself as he held a hand out to the girl hoping that he would be able to help her up and hold his balance.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:21 am

Tossing enough money on the counter for her drinks, Ruby giggled and took his hand. She stood up and wrapped an arm around his waiat. She knew he needed some help walking, if standing made him wobbly. "Alright lets go, Ivan," She purred. She was rather curious on where they were going to end up when they reached his house.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:43 pm