Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Out of Country (Open)

Eli Patterson
    Eli Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Out of Country (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Country (Open)

Post by Eli Patterson Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:34 am

Eli could tell that Kallie was very upset. He wasn't really sure how to reassure her, so he started concentrating on trying to figure out how to make Simison Steaming Stouts.

He laughed, "I suppose not, but still. You use your charisma to your advantage, and you do it pretty well. It's impressive."

"And I think," he held up a drink, "I might possibly be getting the hang of this." He smiled at Kallie again.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:51 am

Kallie nodded smiling slightly, "Thank you, though I never thought myself as that charismatic." She hadn't. She had thought herself as good at getting things done, but charisma?

Kallie smiled and looked at his drink, releaved to have something else to focus on. She would have to do something about the ring later. She'd talk to her Aurors or, well the British ones.

"Let me see," she said sliding the book over and the drink. She sniffed it and laughed, "I think you but just a tad too much firewhiskey in this one - I think you are trying to get your patrons overly drunk Mr. Patterson."

Eli Patterson
    Eli Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Eli Patterson Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:26 am

"Ah, you may be right. Well, I'm starting this one over," he dumped it out in the sink and tried again.

"So if you don't know how to have fun, then what do you do in your free time?" He checked over the ingredients one more time, being very careful to pour in the right amounts of liquor.

Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:10 am

She watched the alcohol run down the drain getting lost in her own thoughts for a long moment, a wrap of memories, before she turned back to the matter at hand.

She was supposed to be making drinks.

She started setting out the ingredents for the next thing she needed to make.

"Free time? What is that?" she suggested with a laugh, "I have the sort of job that does not leave much for that... but I guess, when I have nothing to do for the moment, I enjoy reading... writing..." she focused on the drink she was making, schooling her voice to sound casual, as if it was no big deal, "Solitary things. I spend much time on my own."
    Eli Patterson
    Eli Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Eli Patterson Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:08 pm

He watched her as she started making the last of the drinks, her business-like diligence shining through.

Despite her casual demeanor, Eli thought that what she was saying was, well, sad.

"I see... then..." he couldn't believe he was getting nervous about asking her this, "When's the next time you're free? I'll take you out."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Kallie had finished the drink, and was sliding the drink to its appropriate destination when Eli's question took her so off guard her hand jerked and the cold liquid spilled all over both herself and the bar.

"Oh my," she breath, immedatly looking for a cloth to clean the counter, ignoring her own clothes - although she was secretly hating the way the unorderly appears she was now making, "I'll clean that up. I'm so sorry, here I am wrecking the place..."

She paused, and then turned, her cheeks colouring ever so slightly, "I guess I could take a saturday off."
    Eli Patterson
    Eli Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Eli Patterson Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:25 am

Eli took out his wand, cleaning up the water with a quick dehydrating spell. Smiling at the flustered way Kallie tried to clean up.

If possible, Eli's smile widened, "Saturday. Perfect." He couldn't really think of anything else to say.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:59 am

Kallie gave a bashful smiled as the liquid disappeared with a flick of his wand, "Magic, I should have thought of that. I do not believe I should call myself a witch."

"Perfect," she nodded along, her gaze lingering on his face as her mind turned off, going on its own plan.

"Well I guess," she shook her head attempting to bring herself to her usual state of control. She looked at her clothes, "I guess I should go, change and... you don't need me anymore."
    Eli Patterson
    Eli Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Eli Patterson Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:56 am

"Oh, oh yeah," he said, looking out at the bar, which was beginning to empty, "Really though, thank you for the help. I'll see you Saturday."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:09 am

Kallie nodded, "It was no problem. It was almost... fun."

She gave a little smile, and then a nod.

"Saturday."

And then with only a slight hesitation, where she felt as if she should do something, shake his hand? Hug? she gave another nod and then was gone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:49 pm