Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I Spy (Open)

Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

I Spy (Open) Empty I Spy (Open)

Post by Cicero Faragonda Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:43 am

Artemisia entered the Arena and looked around, she made her way up to the top row of the Arena. As Deputy Minister she had been sent here to investigate allogations that groups of underage wizards and witches were engauging in unauthorised underage magical dueling

She sat down on the stone bench and placed her sunglasses on and pulled out her notebook and pen ready to record those who came into the Arena and what they were doing, Artemisia hated field work but unfortunately that was apart of being Deputy
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

I Spy (Open) Empty Re: I Spy (Open)

Post by Nia Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:02 pm

Ksenia came to the arena once again, this time by herself. Her steps were slow as she walked around the outer circle. Her black leather boots didn't make any sound against the snow as she moved further and further. The young witch closed her eyes, stopping for a few moments, to feel the magic of the arena in her own magical core. Of course she knew that the magic was destroyed many centuries ago. But every place held the magic of the past. The magic of the events that have happened right here where she was standing. Victory. Glory. Power. Those were the things she was trying to feel.

She girl squated down and removed one of the gloves, running her bare hand against the stone of the arena. She was almost in a meditative state. After her first meeting with her Master she was finding a new direction. She needed to feel it. To understand it with her very core to be able to succeed. Ksenia inhaled a deep breath, opening her eyes, feeling everything she could feel.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:07 am