Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Uh....awkward feeling thingy? (Grayson/Iris)

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Uh....awkward feeling thingy? (Grayson/Iris)  Empty Uh....awkward feeling thingy? (Grayson/Iris)

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:14 pm

Okay, I just want to start by saying that I am so NOT good when it comes to feelings. I mean, honestly it's too overrated. For me anyway.

So, what the hell am I supposed to say on here? Well, school is going pretty great, I guess. I'm really enjoying Flying and Duelling classes. But I have already decided to be a professional Quidditch player.

Oh! Today I was trying to comfort my best friend (though I'm pretty sure she doesn't see me as a best friend) Eye cause something was seriously bugging her. She started saying crap and insulting herself! And of course half the Great Hall was watching our little scene like some sort of soap operas. Losers.

I'm only going to say this once. I feel lonely at school sometimes. I mean like, REALLY lonely. As though this is not where I belong. Maybe it's because I don't have a proper family. *sigh* See what I mean? Feelings ARE overrated.

Uh, write to you soon...I suppose?
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Uh....awkward feeling thingy? (Grayson/Iris)  Empty Re: Uh....awkward feeling thingy? (Grayson/Iris)

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:29 am

Ha, I'm soo not doing that 'dear diary' shit.

I think I forgot to mention something important...I have a twin sister!! Yeah, so shocking. *note sarcasm* Actually, it IS shocking. I mean, I thought I had no family or siblings and suddenly I run into this girl who happens to be my sister! How messed up is that?!! She's in Durmstrang though. But I've already decided that I li-love her.

I CAN SPEAK GREEK! Oh yeah, cause she is from Greece which means I'm from Greece....alright, going to stop now.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:57 am