Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Awkward... so hey!

Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Awkward... so hey! Empty Awkward... so hey!

Post by Laura Veer Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:11 am

Laura was walking down the streets again, which she considered her daily excersise. And a way to spend large amounts of money. As she sang a song out loud from Paramore, she was glad that she spoke english the best in her family, she tossled her hair. It gave her that sexy just out of bed look.

She stopped and leaned against a window, grinning from ear to ear. She looked left and right, and pouted that she didn't see anybody she knew. She sighed, and blinked her eyes that was exactly like her brothers.

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Awkward... so hey! Empty Re: Awkward... so hey!

Post by danie Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:11 am

Anya was enjoying her time in England so far. She wasn't scared of her parents showing up at any point and although her mothers family was in England, they would never be caught dead in the streets of muggle London. For that, she was thankful. It's where her inner Hrabrost had shown up and decided to wander the muggle world.

A giddy smile and a giggle later, she exited the Leaky Cauldron and found herself aghast at the muggle world. This had been her first encounter with it and with another smile on her lips, she walked down the streets. She had so many questions about it as she stopped and twirled around once to take a 360 degree view of it all.

It was all too surreal for her.

As she started at a random automobile, she collided against another body.

A muggle, she thought excitedly.

"I'm sorry!" she quickly said with a huge smile. "I'm not from around here."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:21 am

Lay looked up, almost bored, and smiled as she tapped her foot to the beat playing in her ears.

"Laura, though you can call me Lay. You?" She asked, taking a Earphone out of a ear. "Not around here? Where you come from then? I come from Russia." She told her, grinning.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:04 am

Anya noticed the small things in her ears and automatically recognized them as earphones. Lena had taught her that and she was proud of herself for being able to recognize those things in such a small version. Some time of music was emitting from it which slightly surprised Anya considering it seemed really loud since she could hear it. That, or she had great hearing skills she had no idea of.

"What is it that you're hearing?" She questioned out of impulse.

"Lay," she grinned. "I am Anastasia but you can call me Anya like my friends do. I'm from Russia too! Moscow to be exact. If you don't mind me asking, what might you be doing here in London?"

It was probably a straightforward question for any muggle but she didn't know how to handle or know one. The girl looked oddly familiar. Almost like... Dylan, Lora's boyfriend.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:13 am

She tossed her a lazy grin. "Music, of course. The Veronicas, amazing band." She passed her a earphone so she could listen too.

She frowned. It sounded familiar... maybe one of her siblings mentioned a Anya? "Your nickname sound familiar. I am trying to remember if my siblings mentioned ya." She continued to think. "I have a brother named Dylan, know anybody named Dylan?" She asked. "Cuz I could have swore he told me once a story of these girls named Anya and Kait getting all crazy...
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:49 pm

"The Veronicas?" She asked curiously, "I have never heard of them." When the girl passed the earphone to her, she smiled at her and was inwardly glad that she remembered how to wear these as she plugged them into her ear. A type of pop punk, like Lena had taught her, sort of genre was heard and she couldn't help but nod her head to the beat.

"They are pretty good," she said, handing the earphone to the older girl.

"Dylan... Veer?" She question, shocked and when the name Kait showed up, she gasped slightly. "Yeah, I'm that Anya. Uhm, I didn't know Dylan had a sister. He's never really mentioned one..."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:36 pm

She grinned when the girl told her she liked the music. "That's good, that means I like your taste in music." She laughed.

She widened her eyes in shock. "What a small world. I am his sister, older sister. Though not the oldest." She wrinkled her nose. She wondered when Anya was going to ask her why she wasn't seen at Durmstrang.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:12 pm

"Well my friend introduced me to this band called Asking Alexandria and they are way different from the Veronicas," she confessed. "Have you ever heard of Asking Alexandria?"

"Wait," Anya then said. "Did you graduate before because I've never seen you? Unless..." she gasped worriedly as she realized that the girl was most probably a squib. "I'm sorry if I offended you!"
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:54 pm

She shrugged. "I heard of them, listened to a few of their songs. They are pretty good, though I listen to so many other bands..." She trailed off, lost listening to her song. Then she shook her head. "Sorry, got distracted."

She laughed softly. "Oh, it's o.k. One, I am used to it and two, I don't care. Magic in my opinion makes everything complicated." She grinned, and laughed harder. "Though, it must be pretty useful at times."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:49 am

"It's okay," Anya smiled. "I can get distracted too."

Anya frowned, agreeing with her, "It does make life complicated at times but sometimes it is useful to have it around."

"Are you here visiting Dylan at Hogwarts?" Anya asked.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:16 pm

She laughed. "I am glad I found someone who agreed with me," She told her.

She shook her head. "No, he and I ain't very close, but we are the closest in the family. My family has a mixture of personality's, I personally think one of us is adopted." She told her, grinning. "I love London, I visit often."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:32 am

"No one agrees with you?" Anya asked confused. "Or did you mean that you found someone that is like you as well?" She laughed.

"Oh," she laughed. It clicked why Dylan never mentioned a sister now. With a smile, she nodded, "From what I've see so far, I wish I could travel to the muggle world a lot more. It seems so nice out here."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:49 pm

She smiled. "The second thing." She paused, and pushed her long, blonde hair out of her face. "You are keeping my brother in line right? I don't need to hear parents yell at him for 'unnecessary foolishness'."

"I love the muggle world, it is amazing how much the Muggle world doesn't know. But then again, it is amazing how Wizards and witches doesn't know a lot of the Muggle world either, I personally favor the Muggle World though." She replied, then quickly adding, "No offense."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:35 pm

"I don't talk to him that much but I know Lora keeps him on a tight leash," she joked. "She makes sure she keeps him out of trouble and what not."

Anya shook her head quickly, "No! Don't be sorry! I totally understand- sorta. I mean, this is my first time in the Muggle world and I really don't know much of it. I probably would love to live in this world though. It seems a lot more simple and you don't have to remember spells, carry our wand around and potions and all these others things."

"I-I don't want to be a bother but what's it like?" Anya asked curiously, "What's it like live without wands and all that stuff?"
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:29 am

"Good, I'm glad my brother found a girl who can survive him," She murmured, distracted by a passing Great Dane.

"It is more simple," She agreed. "That's the major reason why I live here." She paused, and thought over what she should say.

"It's a bit more challenging. You don't have a wand to fix something, can't use anti-pimple, whatever it is called, to get rid of acne. You can't just pop into a place, you actually have to drive there, take a plane, train, or a boat." She told her, slowly. "Over all, it's harder. But Muggles and Squibs has always found a way to survive," She added.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:37 am

Anya laughed, grinning, "Yeah, I guess you could say that!"

"Do you have an automobile?" Anya asked curiously. "Like the ones that goes on with four wheels and stuff? Is that what they're called?"

The Hrabrost grinned, thinking of such a life, "It might but it seems... funner. I would love to live like that... No wands, no spells to remember, no nothing! Just, if I want to go somewhere, it would take time and not just poof there... I don't know. I probably sound ludicrous to you."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:18 am

She shook her head no. "I have to reason to have one, I do too much traveling within cities," She replied.

"It does, in a way," She admitted. "But I lived with a family of Wizards, so I sort of understand what you mean."

Then some guy walked up to her, smirking, "Seen you at the Nightclub, singing tonight babe?" He asked, doing a horrible job at flirting.

"Go away, drunkie. I don't talk to people like you," She simply said, before flipping him the bird. He sneered, but walked away. She turned to Anya and said, "And that is how you deal with men like that."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:17 am

"So you take that.... uhm, underground tube, I think it's called?" Anya asked curiously. "Are those any fun?"

"Oh," she said furrowing her eyebrows and tweaking her lips slightly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound ludicrous."

When the boy walked up to Laura and tried to flirt with her and she flipped him off, Anya's face turned one into shook, surprised that she had the guts to do something she would probably never have the courage to do. But as soon as the guy walked away, she found herself laughing at the situation immensely.

"Thanks for that lesson," she thanked. "I wouldn't have the guts to do what you did though."

"So you sing at a club?" Anya asked. "What kind of singing do you do?
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:01 am

"Subway?" She questioned. "Those are o.k, I prefer the Taxi though. You get the view of the city."

"Oh, you did nothing wrong," She waved a hand. "I don't mind."

She blinked her surprise. "You won't? I got the impression, you know, that you are a brave girl." She raised an eyebrow at her. "Or does your courage comes out in fights, hm?" She teased.

"Oh, all sorts. Sometimes I do request if I know the song. I mostly sing my own songs, though."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed May 02, 2012 6:30 am

“I thought subway was a restaurant,” she frowned. “I suppose I was wrong but a taxi goes on four wheels as well, right? Aren’t those a little more expensive though?” Anya grinned at the fact that the girl didn’t mind she sounded a little insane. She would have guessed that anyone else in the world would have placed her in Furmage Asylum.

Anya bashfully shook her head, chuckled a little but proceeded to shrug, “I guess it depends on what kind of circumstances you put me in.” She thought of the fateful day that had made her the ‘enemy’ in the Telsa clan. The day that she had decided that supremist pureblood thoughts were wrong and she went off and protect a muggle born from harm, taking the blow of the Crucio spell than the boy.

“You write your own music?” Anya excitedly asked, even if she had already been given the answer. “That is so great, I wish I was talented to do write stuff of my own have the courage to sing it in front of people. How does it feel to have feed back on your own things?”
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sun May 20, 2012 2:06 pm

"Subway is a restaurant, but Subway is also another way of transport," Laura told her chuckling. "Depends where you go, and yes, they go on four wheels."

"That's normal, it is good to have bravery, even if a small amount," She told her, grinning. "I think you are the type of person, to not see how great you are."

"Sometimes they don't like that, and I respond usually how they told me. If they are screaming on how it sucks, I throw a punch. If they say it kindly, I smile at them and tell them I respect that. Other times, they like it and those are the people that keeps me going," She said, as her fingers zoomed over a Phone Keyboard. Then she put her phone in her purse, after putting it on silence.

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue May 22, 2012 5:50 am

"Oh," she said embarrassed. "I... You can ask me to stop questions at any given moment, okay? I'm sorry if I bother you too much about it."

Anya blushed at her compliment and shook her head, "Thank you but no thank you. I like to think as myself as a ordinary person, really, I'm nothing special, I promise."

"Well, I'll hope to hear you some day so I can judge for myself," Anya grinned but it slowly turned into a frown as she looked at clock nearby. It was getting late... in her standards and she needed to head back. "But I have to go now. It was really nice meeting you Laura. I hope we meet again in the future and I hope your dreams come true!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:06 pm