Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Oh this ought to be awkward. || Fifth years

Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Oh this ought to be awkward. || Fifth years Empty Oh this ought to be awkward. || Fifth years

Post by Athena Capulet Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:45 am

Proffesor Ca- She stopped herself. The last name of the teacher was impossible to read, schedules was rather hard to read when you had dropped them into a pond. Water does not do good to papers.

Wandering into the big classroom she smiled as the scent of home cooked food hit her. It was like home, a regular friday night when she and her brother Arty cooked for the whole family. Laughed at her clumsiness whenever she dropped something and exprimenting to make the best food. Recipies was never followed at the Capulet Manior.

''Hello Proffesor.'' She said lightly with a smile.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Oh this ought to be awkward. || Fifth years Empty Re: Oh this ought to be awkward. || Fifth years

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Artemis heard someone walk into the classroom. He was glad that he only had small classes. That meant that he could have more one on one time with his students. Just to make sure that they was learning and understanding. And since this was his first year teaching, it would be good for him. And he would get to know his students just a little bit better.

He then looked around and seen that it was Athena that walked into his classroom. Artemis didnt' know how he would handle teaching his little sister. “ Hello Miss Capulet.”
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Oh this ought to be awkward. || Fifth years Empty Re: Oh this ought to be awkward. || Fifth years

Post by Athena Capulet Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:28 pm

''Brother?!'' She sqealed and threw herself at him, hugging him. ''Beyond all what on earth are you doing here?'' Her little brain worked quickly as it took in what was happening. Her own brother, teaching here. But why? So awkward.

Athena let go of him and looked at him smiling huge. ''Teacher eh? And you didn't tell me? And have you been training?'' She poked his stomach abs and smirked.

''And why didn't you tell me?''
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:41 pm

Artemis then hugged Athena back. At least he could keep an eye on her while he was here. “ I will be your professor this year. I was asked if I could come and teach since they was needing professors. Since I wasn't doing anything, I accepted. I wanted to give back to the school that I went to for seven years.”

Nothing could get by Athena. “ Yes a teacher and it wasn’t' like it was a secret or anything.” He then watched as Athena poked him again. “ Yes I have and stop poking me.”

“ I was going to surprise you.”
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:58 pm

''Well this ought to be awkward, since I already am way better than you on this.'' She winked with a smirk, it was a lie of course. He was great at all this stuff, she was no where near, But still she enjoyed teasing her favorite brother. Not that she ever would admit such, but she knew it, and so did he.

''I poke you if I want to.'' She poked him again only because she could.

''Sure did you surprise me brother.''
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:09 pm

Artemis smiled as he watched his little sister. This was going to be weird teaching his little sister. But he knew that this wouldn't be any different then teaching her at home. He knew that he would enjoy this year at Beauxbatons. Artemis wasn't sure about teaching yet. But he knew that he would get the hang of it soon.

“ Ah well you might be able to do that at home, but I can take off house points here.”

He grinned. “ Yeah I haven't told Rhea or Theo. And here is it Professor Capulet.”
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:42 pm

''Oh common now. You wouldn't take away points from little me would you?'' She said innocently and blinked with her eyes. He seemed commited to his new teaching possition. It was interesting to see, especially when she had no idea whatsoever that he wanted to teach.

''You havent?'' Thena asked shocked. What had happened really? Her brothers used to be so close before but now, Arty wouldn't even tell about his new job. And that Rhea didn't know. Well that wasn't that weird really, if he had told her she wouldn't have listened.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Artemis smiled. “ Oh yes I will take off points if I need to. Just because you are my sister doesn't mean I will treat you any different.” He was taking his being a professor seriously. This was something that he found that he actually liked.

“ No I haven't. I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I been so busy with spending the summer with Phillie that I forgot.”
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:29 am

''I expected you to treat me differently. Like give me O's and points whenever you saw me. I would do that for you'' She said pleading him, teasing him. Thena knew that he never would do it. But little sisters lived to annoy. Simple as that.

''Ophelia Montague?'' She nodded her brother in the side with her elebow, smirking. ''So you two did hit it of eh?'' With a dreamy voice she continued. **Forbidden love. So romantic.''
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Artemis rolled his eyes at his little sister. “ You will earn you O's or I will write home and tell mum and dad.” He then stuck out his tongue. “ Oh no you won't do that for me, cause I wouldn't be in school when you started to teach.”

Everything went silent when she started to talk about Ophelia. “ I don't want to talk about it Athena, I just found out that she is dead.”
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:43 pm

''Oh you would never do such thing!'' She said sounding normal though her insides where screaming. Her father could rage out for smallest things and cheating was one of those things that would leave bruises for weeks.

She frowned and tilted her head giving him the im-so-sorry-for-your-loss-and-i-feel-for-you-brother look. ''I'm so sorry to hear that Art.''
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:02 am

Artemis looked at Athena. “ We would both get a beating from our father. You for cheating and me for allowing it.”

He then looked at his little sister. “ Yes I know. I miss her so much.”
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:16 pm

''I'm so sorry brother. I know that you really cared about her.'' She frowned and hugged him comforting.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:31 pm

Artemis hugged his sister back. " I know you knew." He knew that he couldnt' cry in his classroom.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:29 pm