Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Drumming Galore (Char and Jammie)

Drumming Galore (Char and Jammie) Empty Drumming Galore (Char and Jammie)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Charlotte walked down the corridor heading to her dormitory but she was thinking of something that she wanted to do ever since she came here, she used to be quite good at playing the drums however there was no way that she could practice at home. Now she was at Hogwarts she wanted to try and start up again, thinking about her music room at home she jumped as she heard a loud scraping sound behind her.

Turning around to see what it was, Charlotte gawped at the door that appeared in the wall, hesitantly she walked forwards to it, clasped her hands to the handle and opened it. Inside was the exact same kit she had at home and Charlotte grinned, rushing into the room, sitting softly down at the drum stool.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Drumming Galore (Char and Jammie) Empty Re: Drumming Galore (Char and Jammie)

Post by James Jackson Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:29 pm

James was walking through the Seventh floor when he suddenly heard sounds. He swiftly looked around but he didn't see anyone, he didn't even see a door. He recognized the sound as the drums, he had never learned to play it but he was quite good at playing the piano. Forgetting about that for a moment, he tried to find out where the sound was coming from. It wasn't like the walls knew how to play the drums.

"Hello! Someone there!" he said loudly, making sure his voice would be heard. He felt quite silly, like he was talking to the walls.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:34 pm

Charlotte dropped her sticks and pricked up her ears she was sure that she had heard someone outside of the room, peeking her head out of the door she jumped a little when her eyes surveyed another boy. Why was she getting disrupted by boys all the time?

"Yes. That would be me."

Charlotte hadn't seen this boy before, he was in Ravenclaw she knew that much, leaving the door open for him to come in if he wanted Charlotte took up her seat at the drums once more, her red eyes glinting dangerously in the light as she blonde hair now in a pixie crop swooped over her forehead.

James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:39 pm

James eyes went wide as the door appeared. What the hell, that door appeared in front of his eyes, poof and it was there. Magic never failed to amaze him. James continued staring as a head of a girl peeked through the door that just appeared, he watched her walk back inside and decided to follow her. He wanted to see the room behind the magical door. The room was filled with instruments, it looked like a music classroom.

"I read a lot about Hogwarts, but I never knew they had such a room," he murmered.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:42 pm

Charlotte raised her eyebrow and sighed a little, wondering what she should say to this new boy she supposed it would only be polite to introduce herself, walking closer to him Charlotte stuck out a hand stained with blue oil paint for him to shake.

"Charlotte, Charlotte Matthews."

With a small smile she turned to him and gestured to the room they were in.

"This is the room of requirement, surely you've heard of it? It allows a person to do whatever they want within it, I wanted to practice my music so it gave me a music studio."
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Realizing he was being kind of rude, James quickly shook her hand. "James Jackson, nice to meet you Charlotte," he said with a smile. When she told him where they were, he felt stupid. He should of known, he even knew that the Room of Requirement was at the Seventh floor, he just hadn't thought of it at all.

"That makes sense," he said and he added; "You like music then?"

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Charlotte nodded lightly, she of course liked music, there was very little besides playing and drawing that Charlotte actually liked to do. She supposed she was a very artistic person, if you thought about it in that way.

"Yes, I do. I like playing the drums...they're my favourite instrument. Do you play?"

Asking out of curiosity rather than politeness Charlotte leant against the cool stone wall looking at James, trying to figure him out. She did that with every person that she met, it was just a trait of hers.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:10 pm

James felt he was being watched but he chose to ignore it, it was only natural for Charlotte to stare at him. She didn't know him yet, so she wanted to see what he was like.

"Not the drums, I play the piano and I play a little guitar," he said, thinking about there big black piano at home. Carly had taught him how to play, she had said he was a natural.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Charlotte smiled gently at James and moved to sit back at the drum kit picking up the sticks and twirling them about her head dramatically before bringing them down into the first beats of 'Tyrants' by Mortius one of the less known wizard bands around.

"I see, I've always been interested in the piano, more having it played to me than anything else."

Grinning Charlotte stopped playing and gestured to a piano in the far corner.

"The room's been thinking of you."
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:20 pm

James smiled widely, he hadn't played since school started, simply because there was no piano. He had missed it though, he walked over to the black piano and sat down behind it. He pressed a few random keys before settling on a song he composed himself, it had taken him a long time to finish it, but he liked how it came out.

His pale fingers flew over the keys, playing the song by head he kind of forgot Charlotte was even there.

The song

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:26 pm

Charlotte listened quietly to the song that James began to play on the piano, it was oddly beautiful in a way and she had never heard it before she half wondered if it was a Muggle song and that was the reason why but Charlotte thought he might have composed it himself.

"That's a lovely song...did you compose it yourself?"

She asked kindly, staying in her seat so she didn't bother him by invading his space, after all, it might be of personal significance to him, she knew that she had her own songs that meant something to her.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:05 pm

"I did," James said shyly, it was weird for him to be shy, he almost never was. But he never played this song in front of everyone before, not even his parents. It always had been to personal, but here he was, playing the song in front of a girl he had never met before. James didn't even know what had gotten into him.

"Sorry I bugged you with my boring piano playing," James said, and he turned in his seat, facing Charlotte.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Charlotte smiled gently at what James said and she shook her head lightly, it was far from boring, in fact Charlotte had rather liked it, the piece was obviously emotional and it meant far more to her to have someone perform something they felt passionate about than something clinical and unfeeling.

"No, it wasn't boring. I found it lovely."

She moved over to stand by the piano and gently pressed down on the keys afraid that they'd jump up and bite her or something like that, she flinched even before they made a sound afraid that it would come out wrong.

"I wish I had learnt to play something more gentle than the drums...I've tried to write something recently...I just don't know how to make it sound..."

Frowning lightly Charlotte pressed some more keys down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:49 am