Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

To have or not to have. (Arsen and Char)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

To have or not to have. (Arsen and Char) Empty To have or not to have. (Arsen and Char)

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri May 20, 2011 4:02 pm

Arsen walked into the shop and sat in one of the empty booths waiting for Char to arrive. He'd never been to this shop before but apparently it sold the best icecream around.

He turned glancing up at the menu his jaw dropping at the many flavours.

"Hi are you ready to order something?" Asked a young woman.

"Urm no not yet i'm just waiting for someone." He smiled politely.

"Okay call me over when your ready." He smiled and made her way back behind the counter. He'd never had ice cream before it's not something he thought would be fun seeing as it was cold.

To have or not to have. (Arsen and Char) Empty Re: To have or not to have. (Arsen and Char)

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Charlotte had gotten a note from Dark to meet her in the ice cream parlour in Diagon Alley, she had been able to get away from her training for a day to come and seen him although she wasn't quite sure why they were eating ice cream in the middle of winter, she was excited to see Dark again.

Two strands of hair near the front of her face had been tied together at the back so her head was framed by the two locks at the front, smiling as she popped her head into the shop it grew as she found Dark.

"Hey you!"

Running up to him she hugged him tightly around the waist.

"Oh I did miss you Dark."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

To have or not to have. (Arsen and Char) Empty Re: To have or not to have. (Arsen and Char)

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri May 20, 2011 6:00 pm

He glanced around taking in everyone else in the room. It was winter and yet people still insisted on eating ice cream. Some people were just weird.

He glanced to the door as it opened a smile spreading across his face. "Hey Bella." He smirked catching her in his arms and pulling her in for a hug.

"I only saw you yesterday." He laughed. "But i missed you too the time seemed to drag by. So what you been up to?" He asked leading her to a table.

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 7:01 pm

Charlotte smiled a little and followed Dark as he lead her over to one of the tables that were free, there were a lot which wasn't suprising but something that caught her attention was that on the specials board was a type of hot icecream. Weird.

"I know but, I'm so used to seeing your face everyday."

Sitting down in the booth she rubbed her mittened hands together and unwrapped her Slytherin scarf from around her neck.

"Oh just training and stuff with Cobie, what about you?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri May 20, 2011 7:25 pm

"I know. I hate being away from you." He frowned taking her hands to rub his hands over them to warm them up. He was of course sending her his warmth but to the public eye he was just warming her hands.

"Oh cool. I've not done alot really i met up with an old friend i'm staying at his for now." He smiled. "And i'm meeting Lupo tomorrow for a lesson i think." He smirked.

"But now which ice cream would you like?" He asked turning to look over at the board. "My treat. You can have whatever you want and how ever many you want. It's all on Hades."

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 7:34 pm

Taking her mittens off her hands Charlotte smiled gently at Dark and lay them beside her on the table top, just next to her scarf, unbuttoning the silver buttons on her homemade trench coat Charlotte slung that to one side too.

"A friend hmmm? Do I know them? Wish Professor Romain the best from me when you see him please?"

Smiling again she looked at the menu but all the while that warm icecream was niggling in the back of her mind.

"Um, can I try the special, they're doing a hot icecream because it's winter, amazing isn't it? A warm icecream. What do you want?"

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri May 20, 2011 7:57 pm

"Yeah he says were brothers." He laughed. "No I met him at Durmstrang during our first year. Caused mayhem we did we were a right double act." He smirked thinking back to the times they were chased out of the castle. "Oh i will do." He smiled taking her hand to kiss.

"Good choice i think i'm going to do the same. Just the thought of ice sends shivers down my spine." He shivered then raised his hand to gets the womans attention.

"Hi can we order two of your hot icecreams please?" He asked flashing her a smile before turning to to look into Chars eyes.

"Of course which flavour would you like?" She asked waving her pencil as she waited for their reply.

"Bella? Which would you like?"

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 9:56 am

Charlotte smile only grew and after Dark kissed her hand she tapped him on the nose with a knowing look on her face and to her suprise a little smirk, she had met this friend that Dark was talking about and it gave her a sense of satisfaction to say so.

"Fang Jaeger? Is that his name? I've met him quite recently actually."

Shrugging her shoulders Charlotte turned politely to the woman and thought for a moment before deciding on a flavour.

"May I have a toffee flavoured one?"

"Of course Miss, and what about you Sir?"

Asked the server as she turned to Dark, Charlotte smiled once more and threaded her fingers through Dark's hand enjoying the feeling of his skin on her own.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat May 21, 2011 1:21 pm

His smile fell. "What? When did you meet him?" He asked. "I appologise for anything he said, he likes to... well he likes to hunt, see's it as a game. I hope he didn't treat you like his prey." He said. "I'd kill him if he did." He muttered.

"I'll have the same thanks." He smiled his eyes not leaving Char's. "So what did you two speak about? Does he know about us?" He asked once the server had left.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:29 pm

Charlotte sighed a little and cast her mind back to the time that she met Fang, it was something of a mixed experiance, there were times that he really aggrivated her but then there were others that they quite bonded on.

"He was alright I suppose, although I do prefer Lucian to him...at least Lucian didn't point a sword at me and threaten to kill me, but besides that he was an ok guy."

Keeping her gaze focused at Dark Charlotte squeezed his hand a little.

"Of course he does."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat May 21, 2011 2:01 pm

"Good." He smiled then he dropped it as his eye glazed over with anger. "He what? I'll kill him." He said moving to stand up when he remembered this was their time Fang could pay later. He closed his eye and took a few deep breaths.

"I'll deal with him later right now all i wanna think about is us." He smiled as they brought over their ice creams. "Thanks." He smiled taking them and placing Char's on the table in front of her.

"I know he knows about you i told himself i just didn't know if he knew you were the one." He smiled gently and returned the squeeze on her hand.

He nodded. "Yeah Luc is a great guy but enough of them how does your hot ice creams taste? Is it still considered ice cream even though it's not even ice?" He smirked picking up his spoon to taste it.

"Does it taste like normal ice cream? Only hot or is this a totally different experience?" He asked savouring the taste in his mouth.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Charlotte smiled up at Dark as he said that he was going to kill his brother, she knew he would never actually do this but it was cute all the same, as he sat back down the cie creams arrived and taking a spoon Charlotte looked dubiously into the ice cream dish and took out a spoonful.

"Well, here goes nothing."

With a grimace she placed it in her mouth and smiled happily enjoying the taste thoroughly.

"It doesn't taste like ice cream, it tastes like warm frothy cream and it's beautiful!"

Quickly Charlotte had devoured half of the sundae glass and she had to stop herself from continuing, waiting for Dark to catch up she thought about his question for a moment before shaking her head.

"You know what, I dont think it is. Maybe we should come up with a new name!"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat May 21, 2011 10:36 pm

He paused watching as she tried the hot ice cream waiting for her reply. "Good." He smiled. "I'm glad you like it. Let's hope they do this in the summer too. I don't think i could eat normal ice cream without freeze burning my mouth."

"So what does normal ice cream feel like? Other than it being cold." He smirked taking another spoonful and savouring the taste. "Hmm yeah this is good stuff." He smiled waving his spoon around.

"Hey don't wait for me. I'm a slow eater go ahead and order a new one once your done if you want one." He smiled bringing the spoon back to his mouth. "Okay a new name... a name. Right hot cream is just suckish and plain." He smirked.

"I don't know what do you think? Frothy cream?" He smirked turning back to eat some more of his frothy cream.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 11:43 am

Charlotte laughed a little at Dark she didn't know why anyone would want to buy hot ice cream in the summer because everyone would be too hot and need cooling down, getting some more ice cream on her spoon she ate it quickly, enjoying the taste.

"I don't think they will do it in summer no, after all, it is a special."

Teasing him lightly Charlotte took her spoon and stole some of his ice cream eating it with a wink in his direction.

"You dont have much imagination do you Dark?"

Charlotte smirked and closed her eyes lots of different names flashing through her head as she did so she tried to think of one that didn't sound like a double entendre and she finally settled on something which she found quite amusing.

"We should call it Swoam. Because it's sweet and tastes like foam!"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 22, 2011 6:45 pm

"Oh no ice cream for me in the summer then." He smiled taking another bite. "Guess i'll just have to savour it now whilst i can. So which do you prefer? Ice cream or warm ice cream?" He asked one eyebrow raised.

"Hey cheeky." He smiled tapping her on the nose with his spoon leaving a bit of ice cream on her nose. He laughed sticking his spoon back into his bowl. "Nice nose do you always wear it like that?" He smirked taking another spoonful of ice cream into his mouth.

"I know i told you, you were the one with the brains did i not?" He smiled watching as she closed her eyes in concentration. "I love that face." He smirked. "You look very cute when you think." He chuckled eating more ice cream.

"Hmm nice i like it. Swoam it is would you like another one?" He asked waving the server over again. "Two more Swoams please." He asked the confused server.

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Charlotte smiled happily and she hesitantly scooped the rest of the remaining ice cream up from around the edges of the glass because she loved the taste of it so much!

"I have to say I like the Swoam the best simply because it's warm and it tastes like cream so it appeals to all of my sides, my normal self and my kitty Char so I'll pick this one."

Waiting patiently for the new sets of ice creams to come, when they did Charlotte pounced on it like a hungry lion and began to eat it swiftly but as Dark put a glob of ice cream on her nose Charlotte stopped and pouted looking at him with round eyes.

"You're going to have to clean that off you know."

She whimpered before grinning evilly and placing a blob of Swoam in Dark's hair.

"MWHAHAHAHA!"

Charlotte just took in the compliments that Dark gave her with ease, she was finding it a lot easier to accept comments from him now.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon May 23, 2011 6:44 pm

"Oh good I hate all things cold." He smirked. "It just makes me feel that little bit better about kissing you after you've been here."

He chuckled watching her face drop as he hit her nose. "Oh dear here let me." He smiled using his finger to wipe off the swoam then bringing it to his mouth to lick off.

"Hmm tasty." He smirked then gasped reaching up to wipe it out his hair. "Do you have any idea how long it take to warm up a shower so its safe enough for me to shower in?" He asked sticking his tongue out. "Well it takes a very long time."

"Oh now you better clean this up young lady. Or suffer the consequences." He smirked stealing a bit of her swoam.

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 2:43 pm

As Dark wiped the swoam off Charlottes nose she smiled and chased after his hand playfully snapping her teeth after it, pouting when she failed to capture it she ate a little more swoam laughing hard at the big dollop of it that lay on Dark's hair. It really was too funny.

"You bet it is tasty, it's just come off me."

Winking Charlotte couldn't hold her air of confidence and collapsed into giggles.

"Oh well, never mind, I'm sure it'll reduce in time the more you do it."

Charlotte smiled and ate another spoonful of her swoam enjoying the taste of it this time instead of just wolfing it down like she had done with the first spoonful.

"And what if I refuse?" She smirked
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue May 24, 2011 9:16 pm

"Oh you find that funny eh?" He smiled raising his eyebrows. "You always taste tasty love you are beautiful in more than just looks and personality you know." He smiled.

"I'm trying to lower the temperature gradually. I can't be walking around afraid of water for the rest of my life. It's a nightmare in the winter when it rains all the time i get stuck in doors and you know how much i hate being indoors." He frowned.

"Well if you refuse i'm just gonna have too..." He smiled pausing to eat some ice cream before reloading it and aiming it at Char. "Refuse and your face gets it." He smirked bending it back to create a slingshot spoon.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 6:26 am

Charlotte grinned but she nodded when dark said that he was trying to lower his temperature, this was probably a good thing because with it being winter there would be more days than not when it was raining, sleeting or snowing and of course being claustrophobic Dark wouldn't like to be kept in the house for that long, especially Malfoy Manor.

"That sounds like a good idea Dark, how successful have you been so far? Oh! And I keep forgetting to ask you something, um, would you mind if you helped me learn how to do accents and voices, you know for when I turn into a person, it's still my voice, could you help me fix that?"

She asked with her head cocked to one side hoping that he would be able to help her, a smirk grew on her face and folding her arms across her chest Charlotte pulled out her tongue.

"I refuse."

But then she pulled out the large cat eyes and pouted at Dark, wibling her lip a little.

"But you wouldn't be mean to me...would you?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 25, 2011 11:46 pm

"Well not very i've only just started it's going to take time to get used to those kinds of cold temperatures. Each time i shower it's getting gradually colder." He explained.

"Of course i thought you'd never ask." He smiled speaking like Richard. "Guess who that was?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "It's really easy once you know who the hard bit is getting started." He said. "With me i just used to sit and listen to the way they spoke you know how they pronounced certain letter in words that kind of thing. Once you've done that for a while it just comes naturally." He smiled. "Try imitating me. Listen to the words im saying and how im saying them and copy." He said. "Now repeat after me. My name is Arsen Malfoy."

"Oh no don't look at me like that." He frowned placing his spoon back into his bowl. "Aw i could never bring myself that face." He pouted. "It's just so cute and kissable." He smirked leaning over to kiss her nose.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 6:17 am

Charlotte grinned and giggled a little bit when she heard Professor Romain's voice coming out of Dark's lips, it was really very strange but she was overwhelmed by how easy it was for Dark to manipulate his voice, it was a real skill and one she needed to learn.

"Professor Romian!" She grinned "Um alright I'll give it a try."

Focusing on how Dark spoke, the sound of his letters and the paces of speech Charlotte coughed and began to try to speak in the same way that he had.

"Hello my name is Arsen Malfoy. That sucked didn't it?" She smiled

Eating another spoonful of ice cream Charlotte smirked, no face full of swoam for her today, and as Dark went forward to kiss her nose Charlotte leant her face upwards so that he caught her lips instead.

"See, you could be the scariest person in the world and melt before my cute look."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 26, 2011 8:22 pm

He laughed. "Good to see i still have it." He smirked. "I haven't used it in a while other than to do the English accent." He smiled letting his real accent lose as he taught her. "Richard is so easy to do." He smirked. "In fact German's trying to speak english is easy." He smiled.

He smiled. "Oo close your better than when i first started. But it takes time it took me years to get as good as i am now even now i meet new accents to throw me off." He said eating some ice cream.

"I don't even think Satan himself would be able to turn down that face." He pouted kissing her as he laced his fingers back with hers.

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 9:24 am

Charlotte smiled, she had a question but didn't know if it was appropriate to ask it, after all it was a personal question and Dark might have a reason for doing it but that reason to her was unclear and Charlotte couldn't resist the temptation and asked:

"Dark, why do you speak with an English accent? Why do you want to hide your Italian?"

Head tilted to one side she waited for the answer to her question.

"You think?!"

Charlotte squeaked, smiling happily at the thought that she wasn't too bad at them after all, but she was sued to trying to perfect things, normally she could never do them the first time she tried to.

"I wouldn't go that far."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat May 28, 2011 11:37 am

He frowned looking down at his spoon in the ice cream and shrugged. He should have expected this question sooner or later but he didn't so he thought for a second figuring out his words.

"I don't know." He answer truthfully. "I guess i've spent that long being an outcast i just wanted to fit in. I didn't want to be different any longer. I was brought up thinking no one likes me because of who i am, what i can do but i know now that's not the truth Fang excepted me two years ago, Lupo excepted me last year and you excepted and for that i thank you. My life is so much more happier now with you." He smiled weakly kissing the back of her hand again. "I don't know what would have happened if you guys hadn't. But i could guess and i hate the idea."

"No i don't think i know." He smiled scooping up some swoam to eat. "Just keep watching people speak and you'll be there in no time. Of course with you you'll have to watch how they say it too. Like whether they speak out the side of their mouth or normally." He smiled. "Some people talk in a very distinctive way and you need to pick up on that to pull them off to the ones they love."

"Yeah maybe your right but he would definitely have to think twice after seeing it." He smirked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:58 pm