Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Wake up call (Arsen and Char)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Wake up call (Arsen and Char) Empty Wake up call (Arsen and Char)

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat May 28, 2011 8:59 pm

Arsen walked into the Armour room his teeth gritted. Why did everything always happen to them? Were they not meant to be happy together. He groaned punching the wall before shaking his hand to rid himself of the pain.

He sighed sitting down on the bench in the middle of the room his hands balled into fists around his hair. He had no idea what to do.

Wake up call (Arsen and Char) Empty Re: Wake up call (Arsen and Char)

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Charlotte walked swiftly down the corridors of Hogwarts, she didn't want to be out in the open not anymore, she peeked her head around one of the rooms, seemingly empty she slowly moved into it, her head flicking around relentlessly to try and see if there was anyone in there.

As she walked further in she spotted Dark, her eyes widened and Charlotte turned and backed slowly out of the room, running out only after she knocked down a suit of armours sword signalling her presence.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat May 28, 2011 9:09 pm

He growled looking up to shout at the intruder for disturbing him when he spotted Char running away.

"Wait Char... please." He begged. "Just... just talk to me please. I'll stay over here i promise." He said moving to sit in the far corner. "Here you can even have my wand. I would never hurt you, you know that right?" He asked his face softening up he just wanted to make it all go away but he had no idea how to do it.

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 9:12 pm

Charlotte stopped, turning slowly around she looked into Dark's eyes, he was keeping his distance, he wasn't trying to play games with her and he was keeping his clothes on for a moment Charlotte decided that she would trust him, to let him talk with her if thats what he wished.

When he asked her to talk to him Charlotte hung her head, looking sadly into Dark's eyes. She couldn't talk. She couldn't ever since that happened to her but of course Dark didn't know that. Her head shook from side to side indicating a 'no' gesture.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat May 28, 2011 11:03 pm

He smiled softly briefly before he nodded in understanding. "You don't want to talk i understand i'll do the talking you just listen okay." He said pausing for a second to get his words.

He took a breath and started. "... I never meant to hurt you Char I couldn't even sleep last night knowing i'd done this to you. But i want you to know one thing. I did not kiss her i promise. She came on to me and i pushed her away i swear." He explained. "I was stupid i should have known what she was up to but it just didn't even click i was too busy looking at those stupid trophies." He explained resting his elbow on one of his knees. He just wanted to hold, to kiss away her pain but he couldn't she wanted nothing to do with him. She tried to avoid him which broke his heart.

"I wanna make this better for you Char tell me how to make it better." He pleaded looking up into her eyes. "Please it's killing me seeing you like this." He begged.

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 5:05 am

When Dark started to talk about what he had done with the girl Charlotte shook her head quickly, no, he had kissed her because she wasn't pure because he knew her father had touched her and like Azrael he only wanted pure women.

To this day it still stung. It hurt really badly and Charlotte didn't know why yt felt so horrible.

Charlotte opened her mouth to speak but no sound came out like she knew would happen, she didn't know what to do. She wanted to talk to Dark tell him she couldn't do this anymore but he couldn't hear her! Hoping he could lip read Charlotte shook her head and mouthed 'I'm sorry, Goodbye.'

She turned to leave and go to the one place she was safe, the girls toilets.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 29, 2011 1:43 pm

He shook his head in disbelief he knew this day would come sooner or later but he didn't want it to end this quickly. "No please... don't leave me please." He begged a tear slowly starting to roll down his cheek.

"You've made me who i am today Char and i'm a better person for it." He said getting to his feet but staying where he was not wanting to scare her. "You've made me human. I'd probably be dead if it wasn't for you, you gave me life." He cried not even bothering to wipe away the tears now staining his face.

"I can't do this without you Char, just... just let me help you please. I'll find a way i promise."

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 6:09 pm

Charlotte turned around and stopped walking away from Dark, the sound of tears in his voice making her think twice about leaving him alone like this. She looked at him in the eyes, her own grey ones widening a little at the tears streaming down his face and Charlotte took a step closer to him.

She wished she could talk.
    Charlotte wanted to tell Dark that it was alright not to want her, it was okay, she understood.

Then she realised that she would have to make him see that she couldn't talk, taking another, slow cautious step towards him Charlotte smiled a ghost of a smile and held up her hands shaking her head before she mouthed:

'I can't talk.'
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 29, 2011 6:32 pm

He looked on in confusion, he didn't understand what she was doing. He sniffled and tried to read her lips through his watery eyes. "You... can't... speak?" He asked his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He'd done something to her to stop her speaking.

"Okay... okay you don't need to speak just nod or shake your head okay?" He said wiping away his tears. "Right just answer me one question. Do you still love me?" He asked hoping with all his heart that she did, he didn't think he could cope if she said no now. He could just kill that girl now, he didn't even remember her stupid name.

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 7:45 pm

Charlotte sniffled a little and wiped at her eyes, she didn't want to give Dark up, but she knew that inside of her she was afraid of him and you could never truly love someone that you were afraid of, listening to his question Charlotte felt a tug at her heart, she wanted to answer yes but a part of her disagreed with her.

So, biting her lip and squeezing out a few tears Charlotte shook her head.

'I want to, but I can't, and you shouldn't love me either, I'm damaged goods.'

Charlotte mouthed.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 29, 2011 8:19 pm

He frowned a fresh set of tears over spilling his eyes as he caught the first few words of her sentence. "So you no longer love me." He cried nodding his head he expected that.

"But i do love you Char i can't help it and i don't think that's ever going to change. No matter what happens." He explained wanting to move but scared of scaring her. He took a deep breath trying to calm himself.

"Would it be okay if i sat on the bench?" He asked nodding over to the bench in the middle of the room. "Char look at me... you are not damaged goods okay? I love you and that is never going to change. Hell you could be a muggle and i'd would still love you. You were meant to save me Char it was destined."

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Charlotte bit her lip when she saw that she had made Dark cry, there was a tug at her heart that was the love that she still felt for him but she also felt the tears escaping her eyes, she didn't want to stop loving him, she did still love him, a lot, but she could not trust him.

'I...I do love you. I just do not trust you.'

She mouthed nodding to his request to sit on the bench, making herself stand still as he moved closer towards her, knowing he wasn't going to harm her.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 29, 2011 9:40 pm

"Okay i guess i deserve that." He frowned. "But know one thing Char i would NEVER hurt you or do anything you didn't want me too. I want to make you happy but right now i don't know how." He said moving slowly to sit on the bench.

"I'd trade my life happily to make you happy again if that's what it took. My life is worthless without you." He said burying his head in his hands once more thinking of a plan to make her happy again.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 6:44 pm

Charlottes breath caught in her throat as he moved towards her, even though she had been expecting it she still felt a little nervous when he moved towards her, she even took a small step back until Dark was settled then Charlotte moved forwards once more.

When she heard that Dark would trade in his life to make her happy once more Charlotte shook her head quickly 'No!' she mouthed, she didn't want him to hurt himself or be hurt by her she just needed him to know that she wasn't able to be with him like she was before, at least not for a while.

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon May 30, 2011 7:04 pm

He froze his heart breaking as she moved away from him. He'd spent the last year believing she loved him that now it killed him side to see her move like that.

"It's okay i'm not coming near you." He cried wiping his face to dry up his tears. "Well tell me what to do Char and i'll do it in a heart beat. I hate seeing you like this. There's got to be something." He said thinking about Rich, could he help some how? He shook his head resting it in his hands once more.

"Here use this." He sat reaching into his bag to pull out a spare bit of parchment, a quill and some ink before sliding it across the floor to her. "Just tell me what to do."

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 10:40 am

Charlotte sniffed again and began to weep softly, small pearly tears falling from her face, she hated to hurt Dark, she still loved him but then again he needed to be told the truth, however much she loved him she was scared of him and that feeling wouldn't just go away.

When he held out the parchment to her to write down what she wanted him to do, she didn't know what to write, there was nothing really that could be done to help her, Charlotte needed to heal from the emotional pain that she was feeling as well as the physical pain.

It was then a horrible feeling struck her, she had started her periods before Azrael had...raped...her so could she be pregnant? Fresh tears rolled down her cheeks as she even considered it. Charlotte wouldn't know what to do if she was.

'I don't know what to write Dark, I just don't know what will make me better, I feel broken like I could never be whole again and it's hurting me Dark, it still hurts and I don't know what to do...I don't want it to hurt anymore.'

Charlotte slid the paper back across the floor to Dark.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:52 pm

"It's okay I can heal your body i you want me too." He said holding out his hand for her to take. "I promise i wont do anything. "All you have to do is touch your finger tips to mine. You barely have to touch me." He said his eyes full of hurt.

He frowned wiping away his tears as an idea formed. "It's okay Bella i'm going to fix this i promise." He smiled weakly pulling back the sleeve of his jacket to press a finger to his forearm calling forth the man he has been ignoring these past few weeks.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:37 pm

Charlotte gasped as Dark held out his hand for her to take and she shrunk back from him a little bit turning into her kitten form and hiding behind one of the suits of armour lining the room, she didn't want him to hurt her, all men would hurt her if she let them touch her.

Mewing loudly she peeked her head around one of the legs of the suit to look at Dark wondering what he was doing with his arm, was he calling someone to him? Someone else to make her touch him by force?
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:49 pm

Hades had just sat down to do some paperwork when he felt the burning sensation on his arm. He glanced down at it pulling back his sleeve not even surprised to find Arsen calling him, it always burned hotter when he called.

He got to his feet and spun apparating to where he knew he must be and ended up outside the armour room. "What's wrong Arsen?" He asked walking into the door to find him and Char a mess.

He scanned the room before turning to take in Arsen's thoughts. He shook his head. "I can't do that Arsen not without Cobalts permission." He said running his hand through his hair.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:13 pm

He got to his feet at the sound of footsteps and spun around. He sighed a little sigh of relief and pause waiting for Hades answer. "Well call him then. What you waiting for?" He asked slightly annoyed.

"I can't stand to see her in pain for any longer." He cried wiping away a stray tear. "I'll do anything just fix her please. I'll come home if that's what it takes. I'll even talk to you, let you explain. I promise i wont avoid you again." He begged.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:14 pm

He looked at Arsen with narrowed eyes before he gave a tiny nod. He pulled back his sleeve before dropping it again. He thought about Cobalt sensing where he was in the castle and found him close.

"Cobalt i need to speak with you in the Armour room? Are you able?" He thought sending it through to his mind and waiting for a reply.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Cobalt received Hades' mental summons as he was in front of his office's sink, trying to clean himself of the worst of the blood. He sighed a little and became both invisible and intangible before floating through walls into the Armor Room. He stopped in front of Hades, becoming both visible and solid,

"I am able." he frowned a little and looked down at his still thoroughly bloodied clothes and he could tell his hair was matted with the stuff still, "Not really presentable but able."

He glanced over at the fearful Charlotte and winced a little,

"Is this about what I think it is about?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:04 pm

He turned to watch as Cobalt walked in even though he wasn't able to be seen he still knew where he was from his soul. He raised an eyebrow watching back how he had killed the man and gave him a nod in approval.

He nodded grimly. "Afraid so." He said before turning to speak through thoughts. "Arsen thought it best to make her forget, replace the old memories with new and repair her mind, body and soul." He explained. "But i wanted to ask your permission first." He thought.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:08 pm

Cobalt nodded a little at Hades before making his way over to Charlotte. Before she could try and run away he had her, one hand holding her firmly by the shoulders. He looked deep into her eyes with a sigh,

"I hate to see you like this Charlotte. It tears me up inside." he closed his eyes for a few seconds, "I know it's wrong but it will help you a great deal. It will bring you back."

He nodded to Hades as he spun round Charlotte's back to held her gently, but firmly, still,

"Do it Hades."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:26 am

Charlotte gasped and hid further behind the armour when Hades entered the room, her heatbeat quickened and she could no longer keep herself in her cat form, springing back into her normal self she moved into the back of the room hoping that nobody would come after her.

Listening to them talking Charlotte's eyes widened as they talked about something to do with her, so they were going to do 'that' to her she knew she shouldn't have trusted Dark, biting her lip and letting soft tears fall down her cheek Charlotte felt an outburst of fear as Cobalt came into the room, covered in blood.

The tears fell faster and she flinched away from Cobalt as he made to touch her, if she could have screamed she would have instead her mouth opened in a large silent 'O' all that was missing was the sound of the scream and Charlotte tried to get out of Cobalt's grasp the tears falling so fast that she couldn't see.

"Please, not that, not again!" She thought.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:52 pm