Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Last call {Arsen and Alicia}

Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Last call {Arsen and Alicia} Empty Last call {Arsen and Alicia}

Post by Alicia Wood Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:28 am

God, it was so cold, and so quiet. And her hair was in her face. Again.

Stifling a frustrated growl, Alicia pried the tiny fabric covered elastic off of her wrist and raked her hair back into a messy bun that she was fully aware was likely to fall apart and irritate her even more.

Of course, the question of why she was so irritated was still standing. She'd come to study, but as the hours passed and pages turned, she found herself growing irritable.

"Sleep," she muttered, closing the book with a muffled thump and then reaching back up to rub her eye with the heel of her hand. "I need sleep," she announced to no one in particular, getting to her feet and beginning to pack up.

"Really need sleep," she repeated as a particularly heavy book slipped out of her fingers and fell to the floor, creating a noise that informed every living thing in the library of where she was.

Grumbling, she crouched down to grab the book, only to look up and find a pair of feet not far from her. Masculine feet.
    Getting to her feet, she dusted off herself and stuffed the book in her bag, hoping that whoever it was hadn't seen her.

She was definitely not fit for public 'consumption', so to speak, at the moment.

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Last call {Arsen and Alicia} Empty Re: Last call {Arsen and Alicia}

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:41 am

Arsen smiled in amusement as he watched the girl. He'd forgotten what it was like to get tired. That was mainly because he hadn't been truely human since he was 5.

"Sleep?" He asked leaning up against the nearest book shelf. "Sleep is overrated." He said moving to sit on one of the chairs, swinging his legs onto the table top. "You know what isn't? Energy!" He smiled.

"Wouldn't it be good it there was something that could give you energy?"
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:50 am

"I dunno," Alicia said, grabbing her bag and stepping out of the way as he swung his legs up onto the desk she'd been using. "We can't all be night owls," she said, slinging the bag across her body and then stumbling a little as the weight caught her off guard.

"It would be lovely," she sighed, reaching up to tighten the elastic holding her hair back, which was, by some miracle, still in place.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:57 am

He laughed. "Wow you really are out of it." He smirked getting to his feet and taking the bag and placing it back on the table. "My little puffle today must be your lucky day." He smiled holding out his hand before pulling it back again.

"Must warn you though, its very addictive." He said giving her a wink. "You'll be coming back for more. Can't say i'd complain." He said stretching his hand out for her once more.
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:05 am

Alicia didn't fight as he took her bag, but she did eye his hand warily. Addictive? she wondered, putting her hands on her hips. What is he? Some kind of muggle drug dealer?

"What exactly is this strange, addictive substance you're offering me?" she asked, raising her eyebrows as she began to fiddle with the ring she was wearing. "Energy?" she murmured as she remembered what he'd said.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:15 am

He nodded. "The best energy you're going to get. You won't even need to sleep tonight" He smiled keeping his hand held out. "All good fires need energy to light yes?" He said balling his hand into a fist and then opening it again to show a small fire ball in the palm of his hand. "Fire is energy and i am fire. Im sure you can do the maths." He shrugged closing his hand again to get rid of the fire.

"Take it or leave it, i don't offer it again once you've refused."
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:26 am

Alicia bit her lip, her hand coming up off of her hip, but stopping short of his hand. "Just a little bit," she said, putting her hand in his. "Just enough to get me through the essay,"

"And by the way, you're Arsen, right?" she asked, raising her eyebrows. She'd seen him in the halls, and she'd heard about him through the gossip mill, not that she'd ever admit that, but nonetheless, she wanted to know who she was dealing with, just in case something went wrong.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:35 am

"Fine, just enough to get you through the night." He said taking her hand in his. "Remember how you feel now, cause you'll soon forget how it feels." He smirked gently forcing his unwanted energy through her hand. It felt electric to him so he could only imagine what it felt like to her.

He nodded. "The one and only." He confirmed before opening his hand to allow her to let go. "Now how do you feel?" He asked.
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:41 am

Holy.
    It felt like someone had lit her on fire and then frozen her while she was burning. But the feeling was benevolent enough, it seemed. It didn't hurt, and she was definitely more awake now.

"Wow," she muttered, feeling the tips of her ears and her cheeks heat up as the energy surged through her body, making her feel warm, and happy. "Thank you," she said, eyes glazing over slightly as she grinned. "I feel amazing."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:06 pm

He smiled as he watched her change. "Imagine that and times it by 20 and you've got how i feel." He said perching on the edge of the table. "Too much energy makes you impulsive. You just can't stay still. Its terribly annoying and people wonder why i never stop." He said shaking his head.

"Now you'll want more and more." He smiled. "Makes my life easier, if not slightly annoying."
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:19 am

Alicia smiled wanly as she stuffed her hands in her pockets, beating back the urge to fidget. "I can see that," she said, looking down herself as her hands began to shake.
    Idly, she wondered if she was going to be able to sit still at all by the time she got to her essay. Oops.

"Your life easier?" she asked, tilting her head. Being an energy supply for a girl in a completely different house and a year down generally doesn't make one's life easier...
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:45 am

"Yes, you know how you feel all fidgety now? I feel like that all the time, i run, i burn energy all day just to feel normal for once. Giving my energy to you helps me out." He shrugged pulling out his wand to spin it around his fingers.

"Still can't sleep though which is both good and bad. My days all run into one with now gap, can get very tiring mentally. I've forgotten how good it feels to sleep."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:40 pm