Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind[Tobi/Alicia]

Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind[Tobi/Alicia] Empty Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind[Tobi/Alicia]

Post by Alicia Wood Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:59 am

Alicia sighed as she clambered over the massive roots, and fallen, gnarled trunks that littered the floor of the forest. She didn't know exactly why she was out here; the little voice in her head was screaming that she shouldn't be out here, that she should turn around and go back to her books and her homework, but she ignored it. She was feeling infinitely more adventurous than she normally did, and, she felt that if she didn't explore, she would kick herself later for not following her instincts.

Pausing at the base of a particularly large, ruined tree with hundreds of tiny arrowheads embedded in it's bark, she paused to look around, and then, surprising herself, she called out.

"Hello? Is anybody out there?"
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind[Tobi/Alicia] Empty Re: Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind[Tobi/Alicia]

Post by Tobias Forsyte Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:29 am

Tobi had been out searching for a place to go to in case he accidently ever broke out of his room. He didn't want to stay around the school and hurt anyone. He didn't tel Asric this but he figured Asric would think it a good idea anyways.

He dropped into a sitting position behind a tree and was thinking about all that had gone on when he heard a noise. He had noticed things had gotten more clearer with his sense since being bitten so he could easily hear some leaves and twigs crackle behind his tree. He heard someone call out to whoever it was.

Walking around the the tree he said "It's just me Alicia. What are you doing out here?"
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind[Tobi/Alicia] Empty Re: Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind[Tobi/Alicia]

Post by Alicia Wood Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:38 am

Alicia raised her eyebrows. She hadn't really been expecting anyone else to be here, and if anyone, definitely not Tobi.
    Collenting her thoughts, she shrugged. "I just figured I should explore, since I'm in the mood," she said, putting her hands in her pockets.

"What about yourself?"
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:11 am

"I uh was out here enjoying the quietness of the forest," Tobi lied. There was no way Alicia could ever know the truth.

Tobi realized that he was not wearing his robe and that his arm that was bandaged was in full sight. There was nothing he could do to hide it. At school he had done well by wearing long sleeves and his robes.
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:17 am

Alicia nodded, her eyes falling on his bandaged arm and then moving away.
    The bandages hadn't immediately drawn her attention, but when they had, her natural curiosity had sparked, and now she couldn't stop thinking about them. What had happened to him? Had he picked a fight, or had it simply been an accident?

It's none of your business, regardless, she chided herself, chewing her lip lightly. He doesn't have to tell you anything,

But she asked anyway, trying not to feel too bad about invading his privacy so bluntly. "So, er, what happened to your arm?"
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:01 am

"Oh this?" he said rubbing is hand over the bandage, "This is just from a magical accident that happened over break. I got a little to excited and poof my arm was in the crossfire"

"This isn't exactly the best place to explore. Not without company."
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:09 am

"Nice,"
    Alicia laughed quietly, feeling like it would be almost blasphemous to break the silence of the forest twice.

"Point taken," she added, glancing around and then smiling wryly. "Since you're out here, would you mind keeping me company?" she asked, reaching up to play with the edge of her scarf. "I'm sure the two of us can handle all the nasty things in here," she joked, her smile widening.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:00 am

"Sure that sounds like a plan to me. I think I hear some animals over yonder beside a small stream want to go look"

(OOC Tobi being a werewolf now has heighten senses. You would probably not be able to hear what he does so clearly.)
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:03 am

[I know ^^]

"Sure," Alicia said, glancing around and then scowling. "Although, I can't say I hear it too," she added, pretending to clean out her ears. "Here's to hoping I'm not going deaf,"
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:59 pm

"Haha I doubt you are going deaf. I just seem to have good hearing." he said laughing. He led her into the woods towards the sounds he heard. It wasn't long before the came upon a small little pond and a stream that emptied into it.

"Oh, now this is beautiful," he said. The canapy was open just enough to let some sun filter down into this small clearing. Walking up to the pond he took a seat. Looking back he said, "Are you coming?"
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:13 am

"Of course," Alicia called, only half hearing what he said. She was too preoccupied with the colors and shapes of her surroundings; when had the Forbidden Forest gotten so bright? Last time she'd checked it was dull and dark, but apparently, that had been a long time ago. "Beautiful doesn't even begin to describe it," she murmured, finally catching up with him.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:43 pm

"Yes it doesn't does it?" he said smiling, "I love nature it's so peaceful and tranquil. It is nice to come out and spend time alone. Of course I wouldn't just casually in the forest"

He picked up a few pebbles and started to throw them into the pond absentmindedly
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:29 am

Smiling wanly, she crouched down and picked up a small, grey blue rock and turned it over in her hand before throwing it into the stream. She felt so unbalanced; her heart was beating far too quickly, and she felt slightly dizzy. She'd felt absolutely fine before Tobi had showed up, but now she felt.... Giggly, and that made her extraordinarily nervous. A giggly Alicia was an Alicia prone to doing stupid things.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:05 am

Tobi sat there taking in the moment and had completely forgotten Alicia was there. He was focused on why he was there in the forest in the first place. Trying to find an alternate place to go in case something went wrong during his transformation.

Alicia giggled and it brought him out of his trance. "What's so funny?"
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:21 am

"Nothing, nothing," she said, shaking her head violently as she brought her hand up to hide her completely irrational smile. "Just a completely irrational train of thought,"

Straightening up, she cleaned her hands off on her jeans and then sighed. "What are you so focused on? You're staring at that tree like it's the key to your survival,"
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:30 am

"Ok," he said to here even though he didn't really understand what she said.

Coming out of his trance he said "Who knows what that tree holds for me? Maybe my life does depend on it." This was an excellent spot to go. Secluded and yet an open area for him to rest in and water for if he needed it.

He sat there sitting. He was so at peace at the moment. He heard Alicia giggle some more. Must just some sort of girl thing he thought.
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:38 am

Alicia huffed and chewed her lip. She really couldn't understand what was niggling at her so much that she was acting like the silly muggle girls that died their hair and had plastic bits put in their chests, but she figured the only way around it was to get it out of her system. "Tobi," she said quietly, still chewing on her lip as she began to fidget; lacing and unlacing her fingers, tapping her toe. "Can I ask you something?"
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:46 am

Glancing down at his hands he said, "Sure you can always ask me something. I am a very good listener. Just remember the first time we meet we had a pretty good conversation. Hard to believe it's been that long already."

Yeah a long time. Long enough to be bitten by a werewolf. He was dreading the next full moon. It would be coming along soon and this would be his first time.
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:57 am

"I remember," she smiled, remembering the drenching they'd gotten on their way back to the common room, and then her nerves settled in, dampening the little burst of happiness.

"I fancy a guy," she explained with a sigh, tucking her hair behind her ears and trying to stop fidgeting. "How do I tell him I fancy him without scaring him off?" she asked, biting her lip again.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:24 am

Tobi thought for a few moments before replying, "Well I haven't been in a relationship before mind you but If I liked someone I would take their hand, kiss them on the cheek and tell them that you liked them"

"No really don't follow my directions," he said thinking again, "That would no doubt scare them off, I really don't know, just follow what your heart says. If they love you then they will."
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:30 am

Alicia nodded. "Thanks Tobi," she said smiling gently and then turning her head so that she could think for a moment. Part of her was completely gung-ho for what she was about to do, but the other part was screaming 'what ifs' at her; what if he didn't fancy her? What if it ruined their friendship?

Sighing and then taking a deep breath, she reached for his hand and then twisted around to give him a quick peck on the cheek. "I fancy you," she said quietly, smiling hopefully at him.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:24 am

"What the hell," Tobi yelled and backpedaled away from Alicia. What was that? She fancied him? Why did he care that she did? What was it? It was a girl for heavens sake. Guys were supposed to like girls? Right?

Sitting there he rubbed the cheek she had kissed. He was shocked. He felt nothing for her. Not even an attraction. Why was that? Was he a freak? What was wrong with him.

"What did you do that for," he squeaked out.
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:32 am

Alicia grimaced as he tore away from her, yelping out an indignant 'what the hell?', and at the same time, the little happy, giggly high she'd been riding shriveled up with a quiet 'eep' noise and landed as an uncomfortable guilt in her stomach.

Dammit, dammit, dammit, she thought, biting her lip as she forced back the sudden wave of misery that was building in her chest. Serves you right for leaping before you looked,

Sighing, she wrung her hands and smiled weakly. "Just trying to get my point across," she mumbled, face turning a rather concerning bright red. "Sorry,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:10 pm