Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Anything but patient (Tobi/Aquila)

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Anything but patient (Tobi/Aquila) Empty Anything but patient (Tobi/Aquila)

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:52 am

Aquila sprawled out on a bench below the large tower. He liked looking up at the hands that told time... he supposed some people might like the tower for some deep philiosphical meaing of life, keeping of time reason but...

Aquila just liked to think of the mischeif he could create at such a height.

But that was for another day. Today he would keep his feet firmly below the tower and any recklass mischeif would remain only in his mind. After all he had gotten into enough for one school year - not that there was ever such a thing as too much mischeif persay just that he had met the minimal requirement.

Besides he was supposed to meet Tobias right where he was, feet firmly on the ground, not up in the air trying to find some stupid way to get down.

With that in mind he settled himself onto the bench, laying down so that his form covered the whole area and let the rays of the dying sun - it was late afternoon, early evening - fall on his face. Aquila had never been the most patient of person, so he figured the best way he would keep himself calm was to do something completely calming.

Like sleep, or something very close to it; smiling to himself, he let his eyes drift shut and for once in his very active life he managed to just stay in one place and enjoy the moment.

At least to an extent, the active part of his mind, that never shut off no matter what he was doing was constantly wondering where Tobi was and how much longer he was expected to wait.

After all Aquila was anything but patient.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Anything but patient (Tobi/Aquila) Empty Re: Anything but patient (Tobi/Aquila)

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:20 am

Tobi was late for his own meeting with Aquila. He hated calling it a date because that wasn't what it was. He was just meeting with him so they could talk.

Arriving at the courtyard he saw Aquila laying on one of the benches. Walking up slowly it looked like he was asleep. He was so cute laying there. Not wanting to scare the kid Tobi nudged the kids shoulder and asked, "Are you going to sleep all day?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:42 am

Aquila heard the footsteps approaching but he didn't open his eyes. He didn't really want to go through all the effort just to find that it wasn't who he was looking for.

Besides, he was confident that Tobi would find someway to get his atttention when he showed up. Which he really hoped would be soon.

It wasn't long after he had first heard the steps on the stones that he felt a nudge on his shoulder.

He smiled softly, "Its always a possibility."

Aquila laughed but didn't open his eyes.

"Of course I'm always open to other suggestions," he laughed again and raised an eyebrow teasingly above a closed eye, "Do you know something I should be doing rather than sleeping?"
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:16 am

Tobi smiled and then chuckled at Aquila's antics. "Well Quilie, I can think of a bazillion things we can do but for today I would like to just talk. If that is fine with you."

Nudging the boys legs he asked smiling, "Mind if you sit up so I can sit you lazy bum?"

It was a beautiful day and a nice place to talk. It was quiet and pretty deserted for the day. Tobi was certainly glad for that.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:34 am

"Luckily for you I'm a fantastic talker," he smiled and finally cracked an eye open to squint up at Tobi.

"Well, I was going to move, but now that we've resorted to name calling," he dragged his voice out and made a mock-offended tone in the back of his throat.

Still after giving the boy a mock glear for a few moments, he broke it with a smile and a laugh.

"But I guess, since I like you so much I'll do it anyways," he sighed as if it was a great sacrifice and pulled himself up to a seated position before he patted the empty seat beside him, "pull up a seat."
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:46 am

Tobi took everything the boy said and did with amusement. He was certainly cute AND charming as well as amusing. Taking his seat he sat there for a few minutes in silence. What should they talk about?

Finally deciding on small talk at first he asked, "So how have you been?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Aquila tapped his foot as Tobi sat in silence beside him. He didn't want to rush the other boy exactly but... well if he was expected to wait for anything then he was going to fidget. He just did not wait well.

He was, in fact, about to burst out with a random fact - any random fact just to fill the silence- when Tobi spoke.

"OO, why to start with a tough question," the boy laughed, "I don't know if I can answer that one."

He paused a long moment make a big show of pondering over his answer.

"I have been more than excellent," he said with a firm head nod.

Aquila grinned slightly and bumped his shoulder softly into his neighbors to emphasize the fact that he was teasing, "Of course I would be way more past excellent if some people showed up on time."
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:34 am

"Well sorry for showing up late then," Tobi said irked. He was annoyed that Aquila was so perky about everything. It was like nothing had happened between them. Sighing he looked around the courtyard. It was fairly empty now and Tobi was bored.

Turning to Aquila, he said, "Well since you are fine how are you dealing with what I told you?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:19 am

Aquila pursed his lips for a moment; he could tell that at the moment Tobi had become annoyed at something he had done. You didn't get to where Aquila was in relation to giving people what they wanted by not being able to detect tones of voice.

And Tobi's presently detected a hint of annoyance. Aquila's first responce was to give him annoyance right back, but for the moment he kept it down. What was it going to help?

He raised an eyebrow though, as Tobias posed his next question. was that what this was all about?

Aquila sighed and closed his eyes for a moment, he tried to calm himself into a state where his former annoyance wouldn't accidently make him snarky, but for some reason with Tobi his ability to behave how he knew other people wanted seems to fail.

"Tobi," the name came out a little harsh - more exasperated - than the conversation called for. Again he paused, "I know that- look-"

Emotions were swirling in his head again making words harder to speak what he wanted. Giving out a sound of frustration - at himself - he pushed himself off the bench and paced out into the middle of the courtyard for a moment. The physcial action helped release some of his energy.

After giving it another moment, he stopped and turned to look at the Hufflepuff boy.

"Tobi," the exasperation was still there, but this time it was softened, mingled with a note of fondness, "I am aware that my first reaction was... less than satisfying... and that it took me sometime to get there, but... please believe me when I say it now: I like you; I really like you. There is no dealing with it anymore, I dealt with it... I like it. I may not throw that around very much - I'm telling you now I don't do feelings well, if you are looking for someone who does than you got the wrong kid, however...

"That doesn't change the facts. I may not say it much, but when I say it, I will mean it."

He sighed and then, feeling like a bubble that had been pushing down on his chest had finally burst, he smiled.

He raised an eyebrow, smirking slightly, "You got that?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:46 pm