Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lost In Thought II [Tobi and Alicia]

Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lost In Thought II [Tobi and Alicia] Empty Lost In Thought II [Tobi and Alicia]

Post by Alicia Wood Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:06 am

Alicia shook her head as she entered the common room. She and Tobi had barely gotten to the school's front door when the skies had opened up and the rain had started to pour. She, having paused to tie her shoe, had gotten fairly drenched by a rush of water coming off of the roof, much to her dismay. "Ahh, that's nice," she murmured, wandering over to one of the rich, old leather chairs by the fire and collapsing into it, letting the heat from the fire wash over her and start to dry her off.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lost In Thought II [Tobi and Alicia] Empty Re: Lost In Thought II [Tobi and Alicia]

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:20 am

As Tobias entered the room he felt so at home in the cozy room. "Nothing like a rainy day to make you appreciate a stuffy room turned cozy huh." he said as he took his coat and scarf off and laid them on a chair. As he sat down in his chair his cat Siam jumped on his lap. "This is my cat Siam, she is a very friendly cat." He said. "She is about the only friend I have in this world. Trying to make friends with the "regular" children isn't easy when you have a knack for magic." He said sadly.
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lost In Thought II [Tobi and Alicia] Empty Re: Lost In Thought II [Tobi and Alicia]

Post by Alicia Wood Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:23 am

Alicia smiled and cooed at the cat, extending her hand for the cat to sniff. "Hello, pretty kitty" she murmured, rubbing the bridge of Siam's nose before turning to frown at Tobi. "Muggles are just dense," she said, shaking her head. "Nice but dense" she stroked Siam's back meditively. "You'll make a lot more friends here, I guarantee it"
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:51 pm

He thought for a moment before replying "Well most are nice anyway." " I have had my share of mean ones I can tell you and they weren't dense either. They thought I was a freak and tormented me for it. They knew who and what I was and never thought to get to know me." He said angrily. "Yes a school just about full of wizards is a good place you make friends for one such as myself." He said hopefully.
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Alicia's scowl deepened as she processed what he'd said. She'd had her own run-in's with malicious muggles, but they hadn't known what she was. "That's awful," she said, suddenly cursing her natural impulse to throw her arms around him and hug every ounce of misery out of him.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:06 am

"Yes it is awful," Tobi said, "but you learn to live with it. The only thing that I regret out of it all is what happened to my brother. Seth is so bent on revenge now that it has blinded him." Tobi sighed and tried to forget that day all those years ago. "He is just a young kid; I mean I am only a year older; but things affect people differently. He was so hurt by all that had happened and I don't even have much of a relationship with him anymore because he thinks that I should see everything the way he does. I can't though because I believe that even though they may have hurt me and my brother that they are no different then anyone else magical or otherwise." Tobi closed his eyes for a few seconds before saying "I can forgive and he can't and there is nothing I can do but see his hatred grow."
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:40 am

Alicia frowned and resumed her absentminded stroking of the back of Siam's neck. "It's good that he cared so much about you," she murmured, kicking off her wet shoes and tucking her legs up under her. "I don't have any siblings, so I really don't know, but at least he did something instead of just letting it happen" she was babbling now, and there didn't seem to be anyway to shut herself up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:44 pm