Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lost in Thought

Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lost in Thought Empty Lost in Thought

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:17 am

Tobias made his way to the Enchanted Lake for a walk. As he walked along the shore he began to to get lost in thought. He sat down by one of the trees and just gazed out at the lake. It is a serene and quiet moment. Soon the classes will start and it will be all hustle and bustle. He closed his eyes and just sit in the tranquility of the moment.
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lost in Thought Empty Re: Lost in Thought

Post by Alicia Wood Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:40 am

Alicia wasn't sure what to do; She wanted to scream in frustration that summer was over, but at the same time, she was afraid to make a noise, lest someone notice her and decide that it would be a good idea to push her into the lake, fully clothed. It had happened before at home, and she wasn't anxious for a repeat. As she wandered, keeping a good distance between herself and the water, she spotted a boy that she was fairly sure was in her house, and her year. He looked completely at peace with the world, his eyes glazed over in a way that clearly suggested deep thought. Unsure if she should disturb him, she paused, rocking her weight back on her left leg and waiting for him to move or do anything, really.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:51 am

As he sat there lost in thought he heard the snap of a twig. He sat there for a second before he looked around. He looked to his left and saw nothing. He turned to his right and there was a girl. By the colors of her clothes he could tell she was in his house. He just stared at her thinking about what he should say. All he could think of was "Hi."
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:56 am

Alicia could've sworn her heart almost jumped out of her chest when he finally moved. And then it kept right on jumping as he simply stared at her. "Hi," she murmured, reaching up to toy with with the fringe on her black and yellow Hufflepuff scarf, one end of which was hanging well past her knees, while the other end was up near her shoulder.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:10 am

He could tell she was afraid to say anything else by how she was acting. Fidgeting with her scarf after saying "Hi" was a big clue. She acted like a deer in the headlights. He figured he better do something to ease her anxiety. He got up and dusted his pants off. After taking another look out over the lake he walked over to the girl and put out his hand. "Hello, My name is Tobias Forsyte, but you can call me Tobi for short. Pleased to meet you." He stood there and waited and hoped she would take the proffered hand.
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:18 am

Alicia was normally a very calm, collected person, but new people, to be honest, scared her. Clearly, he was brave. Most guys she knew back home, not that there were many, would have just sat there and stared her down until she either blushed fire engine red, like she was now, or went away. But no, he was right in front of her, holding out his hand and waiting for her to shake it. Taking his hand and shaking it, she attempted a smile, which she was sure looked nothing like she wanted it to. "Hi, Tobi, I'm Alicia Wood. Nice to meet you too"
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:29 am

As she took his hand he couldn't help but think how pretty the girl was. He was really glad that she took the hand and didn't want to think about how awkward it would've been if she hadn't. "Sorry you had to catch me like that." he said. He knew he must have looked stupid staring like an idiot at the lake. "I do that when I am alone and it's peaceful." He didn't know what to do from there. Even though he was a friendly guy he didn't quite know what to do around girls. Growing up being the middle child and have only brothers didn't help much. Not to mention the fact that he was in the middle of a place he didn't really know with girls he had never seen before. "So ummm," he said, "What brings you to the lake?"
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:35 am

"It's hardly your fault," she said, letting go of his hand and trying not to wish that she hadn't. "I"m the one who caught you in the middle of what you were doing" this time her smile was more relaxed, and a lot less strained. "I'm just out here for the fresh air. I get tired of sitting around in the common room all the time"
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:48 am

"Yes I can imagine it is awkward stumbling upon someone like that." He said becoming more at ease standing there. "As the Hufflepuff room is in a dungeon it does get a little stuffy in there." He said thinking that it was the very same reason he came out as well. "At least it will be cozy when the winter sets in and the chairs are nice and stuffy." He said. As he was standing there he couldn't help but notice some rain clouds coming in. "Looks like we have some rain coming. Want to go to back the castle?"
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:52 am

Alicia grimaced, suddenly feeling bad for interrupting his thought. "I really am sorry about that" she said, shrugging her bag higher on her shoulder before glancing up at the sky. "We probably should go back in. The common room is actually quite nice in rain too," she sighed, turning back towards the castle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:28 pm