Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I Thought You Loved Me {DYLORA}

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

I Thought You Loved Me {DYLORA} Empty I Thought You Loved Me {DYLORA}

Post by rev tennant Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:06 am

The forest was Lora's favourite place. It was where she escaped to think of nothing for a while and just enjoy the calmness. She was lying on grass and looking up at the stars; another favourite of the things she liked to do. Being absorbed in her thoughts and occasionally closing her eyes, she didn't hear the approaching footsteps.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

I Thought You Loved Me {DYLORA} Empty Re: I Thought You Loved Me {DYLORA}

Post by Dylan Veer Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Dylan was walking with a girl with pretty blonde hair, an blue eyes that seemed to sparkle every time she laughed. And no, he did not notice this.

He had met the girl earlier, Lana was her name, when he was searching for somebody to talk to. They had ran into each other, and from there the conversation started bringing them to the forest.

Then he saw Lora laying down, looking gorgeous as ever. "Oh, that is your girlfriend right?" Lana sniffed angrily. Dylan frowned, confused.

"Yeah, you don't like her?" Dylan got ready to defend his girlfriend. "Oh I do." She reached up to brush off something on his shoulder. "It is just... don't you think I might be better?" She asked, walking towards him. Dylan just stood there in shock, and confusion, as she messed with his hair.

What is going on?
    He thought. And why would I want to date her? Lora is all I want.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:47 pm

Lora got up as she heard voice a bit away from her. She smiled when she saw Dylan but the smile quickly faded when she noticed there was another girl with him as well. She watched in shock and hurt as the girl completely flirted with him.

Suddenly, all that went away and she just felt anger. She hadn't felt this angry since her sister's death but she couldn't calm down. And what really bothered her was the fact that he did nothing to stop her.

"Hey, no one plays with my guy's hair like that except for me!" Lora shouted at the girl as she walked towards them. She then turned to Dylan and continued, "So, this is what you do when I'm not around huh? You know, I actually thought you were different! I mean, you could have at least had the decency to break up with me before you showed interest in another girl." She shook her head and backed away from them, desperately wanting this to be a dream. Not knowing what else to do, she turned away and ran, not caring where she headed.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:17 pm

Hearing Lora's voice, he got out of his trance. "Lor-" He started but she ran away. "Good job." He growled at Lana. "Stay the fuck away from me." He ran towards Lora and finally caught up with her. He grabbed her arm, and pulled her into his embrance.

"Lora, please listen to me. I ran into her when I was bored... I am not interested in her! I never met her before today!" He begged.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Lora shook her head and pushed Dylan away, not wanting to be near him for the time being. "Not interested in her? Yeah, that was so obvious from the way you were trying to stop her." She said sarcastically and turned so that her back was facing him.

"You really have to stop lying." She muttered loud enough for him to hear. How dare that girl go anywhere near Dylan and do all that? She thought he knew how possessive she was, but apparantly he didn't. "Look, why are you even here? Shouldn't be with your..." She trailed off, the word 'girlfriend' not coming out of her mouth.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:28 am

"Well what was I supposed to do?" He asked, angrily yet desperate. "She started flirting with me, why I have no bloody idea, and I was shocked!"

He swore he heard his heart break a little when Lora said that. "I am not lieing." He whispered. "And she is not my girlfriend."

(OOC: This whole fight thing is harder than I though! LOL. Doing my best here... any tips??)
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:46 pm

"You were 'supposed' to push her away and tell her that you already had a girlfriend!" Lora shouted back at him. She took deep breaths and forced herself to calm down. Yelling would not solve anything. "Yeah, you were shocked to realize that you actually liked it and didn't want to tell her to stop." She told in a quiet voice, turning to look at Dylan.

"Oh that's right, she was asking you if you wanted to be her boyfriend. I wonder what you were going to reply." She ground out, feeling the anger come back. Images of their first date flashed to mind and she murmured to herself with a humourless smile, "Forever."

((OOC: Hm, I think Dylan needs to be a bit calmer and not get angry. He'd have to give Lora a valid reason as to why he was just standing there while the girl flirted with him. She's probably going to over react a bit. *sheepish smile* I hope that helps, if not, let me know and I'll think of another way to go about it. =] ))
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:59 pm

He took deep breaths. In and out... In and out... In and out... He told himself. He calmed down.

"How many times will I tell you Lor?" He asked. "I told you ever since our first date, I want to be with you forever and that hasn't changed. I admit I was stupid, I can't see a girl is flirting with me even when it is thrown in my face.

"I will tell you everything that Lana and me talked about today. Everything we did. If it will get you to realize, I am not cheating or had any intentions to date her." He paused. "Anyways, I don't like Blondies." He tried to get a bit humor in this situation.

"I was going to reply, Get away from me." He murmured.

(OOC: Thanks. Very Happy. I like how Lor is reacting right now. No reason for you to change Very Happy)
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:21 pm

"The girl literally plays with your hair and asks you out, and you don't whether she's flirting with you?" Lora asked, feeling frustrated as she couldn't erase from her mind what she saw a few minutes ago.

She scoffed at Dylan's suggestion and replied, "I have no interest to hear about your lovey-dovey conversation with her." Despite the circumstance, she couldn't help the tiniest hint of a smile grace her features and hoped that he didn't notice.

"And when were you going to say that? After she snogged the living daylights out of you?" She asked, her possessiveness going into overdrive at the thought of someone else kissing Dylan.

((OOC: Welcomeness! I hope it helped a bit! (: Haha, okayy. I'll keep it going like this.^^))
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:52 am

He had to admit, he was being stupid. He could make up all the excuses he wanted, but it wouldn't change what had happened. "Lor, please believe me." He begged, ignoring his pride. Normally, he wouldn't beg.

"Well what do you want me to do!" He shouted. "Yes I am was, and being, stupid." He thought he saw just a tiny bit of a upturn of her lips.

"If she tried, she would be knocked out right now." He growled.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:36 am

"How can I believe you? This is what I was scared off; some girl trying to take you away so easily. And something tells me, this is not going to be the first time," Lora told in a tired voice, not wanting to shout anymore at Dylan.

"Fine, I'll go flirt with some guy and then you'll see what you can do." She replied, ignoring the fact she was probably being immature. But she knew which buttons to push of his.

She turned her face away so he wouldn't see the light blush on her cheeks at the tone of his voice. How does he manage to sound hot even when he's angry?! She asked herself, hating that she was affected by just his voice. "Yeah, I'm sure she would be." Lora muttered.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:11 pm

"This happen again?" He asked shocked. "I won't let it. Especially if it is going to cause this," He gestured to them fighting. "Lora, I am truly sorry." He hoped, that Lora can forgive him.

He growled at the thought of some guy flirting with her, touching her, kissing her... he saw red. Then he calmed down. "Lana won't be the only one knocked out if that happens." He paused. "I hope you can forgive me for my foolishness. If you forgive me, and you want a break, fine. Just believe me, please." His voice faded to a whisper. "All I want is to be able to hold you forever. To grow old with you." He blinked rapidly.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:00 am

"You couldn't stop it the first time." Lora pointed out. "So how can you say you won't let it happen again?" She sighed and smiled sadly."Someone's always going to try to take you from me, and you won't be able to do anything about it." She couldn't imagine being without Dylan, but she had to state the obvious.

"Oh yeah? But what if I don't want you knock the guy out?" She asked with a raise of her eyebrow and walked closer to him. "Or what if you're not there?" She almost seemed to be challenging him. She knew she was just messing with him; even if it was for fun.

Her gaze softened at his words. "I know that's what we both want. But....I don't know...." she trailed off, not knowing what to say. Part of her wanted to forgive him and forget it ever happened. Yet, there was something holding her back.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:27 am

"Then," He growled. "the next time I know what to do Lora. I am somebody who doesn't learn their lesson's twice."

"If you don't want him knocked out, I will settle for a punch. If I wasn't there, I might have to watch what you are doing." He wasn't going to watch her every move, but obviously keep a eye on her. Lor is his girl.

He sighed, and ran fingers through his hair. "Lora..." He croaked. "Will you ever believe me?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:20 pm

Lora didn't know what it was that made her kiss Dylan; whether it was the way he ran his fingers through his hair or whether it was the way he was being protective of her. But before she knew it, she had closed the distance between them and placed her lips on his.

All the frustration and anger poured into the kiss but she tried to show him that she still cared. Gripping his hair possessively, she kissed him with all she had. After what felt like minutes, she pulled away and buried her face in the crook of his neck and put her arms around his waist tightly.

"I really hate you for doing that to me," Lora muttered. "I hate how you didn't have enough strength to stop her and it makes me mad knowing that you would have let her continue if I hadn't arrived." She sighed. "It's going to take a while I think, for me to believe you."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:56 pm

Feeling Lora's lips on his, increased his possessiveness for Lora. Feeling her fingers clenching his hair, made him wrap his arms around her and press her against him even more. He trailed from her lips to her jaw, then her neck. "Never. Happening. Again. Lesson. Learned." He said between kisses.

"I would have stopped her. The conversation was slowly leading to you, and I was very slowly realizing what she was doing." He told her, looking straight into her eyes.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:17 pm

Lora moaned slightly as she felt Dylan's lips trail to her neck and pull her closer. She kissed his jaw softly and rested her head on his chest so he wouldn't see the tears that were threatening to fall.

"You're mine. Whether you like it or not," she muttered mostly to herself. "Everyone thinks they can take you from me, but they can't. And I still don't know if I believe you." She bit her lip and refused to meet his eyes.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:29 pm

"I want to be yours. Forever." He replied while fighting the urge to kiss Lora again. "I know it will take time to believe me, but I will be there the whole time giving you proof that I am speaking the truth." He added. He ran his fingers through her hair.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:35 pm

Lora shook her head in disagreement. "But I'm scared that something like this will happen again, despite what you're saying." She admitted. "And that time, I may not be there to stop you." She grew quiet again. This was so unlike her and she hated it. She kissed him once more to try to forget about it all and didn't remove her fingers from his hair.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:16 pm

"Lora, have I ever had to learn my lesson twice?" He asked her. He would have said more, but a certain kiss wiped his brain from replies. He pressed his on the small of her back, and added more passion.

"Mine." He growled.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:08 am

"No, you never had to," Lora muttered reluctantly. "That still doesn't change the fact about what happened. At this point, I don't know whether I'm angry at you or the girl." She admitted.

She sat on the grass and pulled Dylan down as well. Smiling at his comment, she hoped he wouldn't notice the blush on her cheeks. "Why do you have to be so cute?" She complained, half joking and half serious.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:46 am

He nodded. "I will give you time to think." He pulled her close, thankful that the most dangerous part was over.

He noticed a faint tinge of a blush on her cheeks as she pulled him down. "Can't keep me close enough?" He asked her, chuckling.

"Cuz it's in the DNA, Lor." He hoped the long time nickname will soften her up a little.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:42 am

Lora lay down next to Dylan and rested her head on his chest while putting an arm around his waist. "I'm blushing 'cause you're kinda hot when you get possessive," she mumbled, half hoping he didn't hear her. She felt her blush increase at her own confession and she hugged him tighter. "Why can't I have you all to myself, at least?" She asked sadly. "My sister and father left me and now..." she trailed off. She wished she could get the image of the girl and Dylan from her mind. "That brainless flirt can go find someone else," she muttered, not realizing she spoke those words aloud.

"Only people I like can call me that," she said but was smiling. "So I don't think you can call me that."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:53 pm

He blushed, and kissed her forehead. "You are pretty beautiful, no matter what you wear." He paused, and kissed her forehead. "What you have your hair as." He kissed her chin. "Or what you do." Finally, his kissed her lips, gentle.

"I am all your's Lora." He whispered in her ear. "Do what you want, I don't care. I.Am.yours." He smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear.

He raised an eyebrow, and leaned forward. "Am I going to have to keep calling you Lor... or show you that you can like me again." He whispered, grinning at the same time. "What do you think, Lor?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:31 pm

Lora stared at Dylan in confusion, wondering where the sudden compliment had come from. The she realized that he must have misheard her. Feeling sort of relieved at that, she murmured with a smile, "Thank you, though you're probably just saying that cause you're my boyfriend." She grinned teasingly. "I'd believe it if some other random guy said that though." But she knew that no one else would say those things and mean it, other than Dylan.

She felt the familiar fire within her everytime he said that. She put an arm around his neck and kissed him with all she had. Placing a kiss against his neck, she snuggled closer, though she felt it wasn't enough. Lying like this with him was a new level of intimacy for her because at this moment, it felt like something more. "If you're trying to win back my trust, it's working. I can't believe how easy I am!" She commented with a laugh.

"You can show that I can like you again and then call me that," she grinned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:14 pm