Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Losing Sight (open)

Losing Sight (open) Empty Losing Sight (open)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:14 am

Taryn sat againt the tombstone of her only love. "Hey, Kae." She whispered lightly, as if actually talking to someone. "I might have a job at hogwarts." She said, swallowing the sudden lump that appeared in her throat. Tears brimmmed her eyes. "I miss you, baby." She choked out, wiping away a tear that had managed to fall.

"I'm losing sight of reality with out you, Kaelen. I miss your laughter, your smile. The way you always threw the alarm clock in the mornings. I miss you, so much." She was fulling crying by then. Tears flowing silently down her cheeks. "I cant believe you are gone." She sniffled, her nose always ran when she cried. "What am I supposed to do now?" She whispered.

Her broken heart was so apparent in her tone. She was broken, she'd fought her whole life for acceptance as a 'gay'. And she'd finally found it in Kae, and now she was gone.

"This sucks." She whispered, pulling a cigarette out of her pocket and lighting up. "Dont judge me Kae, I've only started smoking again because you aren't here to hassle me." She said taking a deep long drag. A part of her wished that these cigarettes would just hurry up and kill her so she could be with her Love at last, once more.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : My Cardboard Box; Skillfully Evading Reality. [England]

Losing Sight (open) Empty Re: Losing Sight (open)

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:38 am

Humming, Cepheus walked through the graveyard, looking at all the tombstones of people gone. It wasn't the best place to be, especially since he was supposed to be somewhere else - maybe with his parents - and they weren't going to like the fact he was wandering off just to go around a graveyard. They still didn't like that he had gone into Hufflepuff and not Slytherin in his first year. He saw the - what they thought to be - carefully hidden disappointed looks they sent him every time he was off to school, his Hogwarts tie in hand.

Sighing, he ran his hand along one of the tombstones and turned around to see the front. Instead, what he got was a woman, sitting there and.. Smoking. A Muggle cigarette, too. He started to back away slowly, as she was obviously mourning a loved one, but before he could, he tripped over a rock and fell onto his back, letting out a soft 'Oof!' as he hit the ground.

"Bugger." He groaned, his hand going up to his forehead and then the back of his head to make sure he hadn't hit it too badly. He wondered then, if his hair had changed colour. It did that depending on his emotions..

He was really hoping now the lady smoking hadn't heard him.

[OOC: Hope you don't mind me joining in.]

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Taryn cursed, and quickly put her cigarette out. She was on her feet in moments, walking over to the fallen boy, she stuck her hand out. "You need help?" She asked softly, her reddened cheeks stained with tears. She looked an awful mess. "I'm Taryn." She said forcing a smile.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Cepheus cursed himself when he was noticed. He should have guessed, really, seeing as he had made an awful racket just by falling over. When a hand was put out, he blinked at it a few times before taking it and smiling, brushing himself off once he was standing off. He huffed slightly at the mess he looked before raising his eyes to the taller woman in front of him. 'Taryn. Nice name.' He thought to himself before mentally shaking his head.

"I'm Cepheus. I wish we'd met under better circumstances," He muttered to her, pulling some of his hair down to see it's colour. He noticed it was a light red, a blushing colour. Embarrassed, huh. He sighed and changed it to black and blowing the pulled down piece of hair back to where it was before. "And I'm sorry if I disturbed you in any way."

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:26 pm

"Oh, dont you worry. I was just being a bit depressed, some would say Melodramatic. I think I'm over it now." She said grabbing her lighter out of her pocket, she held up her cigarette. "Do you mind?" She asked, if the boy minded that she smoked she'd save it for another time.

"Isn't a little late for you to be out on your own?" She asked raising an arched eyebrow.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:58 pm

"Oh. Well, I say melodramatic is good," Cepheus grinned. "Helps get rid of the pent up and unneeded emotions, to be honest." He hummed slightly and looked over to the cigarette when she pulled it out, before shaking his head. "Not at all. Go ahead." He waved his hand and looked around the graveyard again. It wasn't all that interesting, really..

"Not really," He mumbled, blinking a couple of times. "My parents don't really notice, they have my little brother to look after." He then shrugged. "Just gives me the chance to wander about, really." Swinging his arms a bit, he clasped them behind his back and turned to Taryn, smiling serenely. "I hope you're feeling okay. You seemed a bit upset, really."

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:17 pm

Taryn lit the cigarette and took a long drag of it, "Losing the love of your life, will do that to you." She said, exhaling the smoke; her face pointed away from the young boy.

"How old are you?" She asked softly, taking another drag
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Cepheus looked startled for a second before relaxing his face into the same serene smile as before. He shrugged. "I guess it would. I wouldn't know, though, as I haven't met the love of my life yet." He glanced sideways at Taryn and sighed inaudibly.

"Thirteen. Why?" He asked quietly. It wasn't every day he was asked his age, after all. Well.. He didn't have the chance to talk to new people very often, either.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:57 pm

"Lets hope you never have to go through that, loosing a love one." She said sighing as she took another drag.

"Thirteen, are you going to school?" She asked softly, putting her now done cigarette out.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:04 pm

"Oh, I don't know," Cepheus replied casually. "I will. Everyone dies some time, after all. It's a basic part of life. If you can call it that." He didn't seem put out by anything he was saying, as if he was used to it. He then grinned at her and nodded.

"Yep. One of the best schools out there, in Scotland." He had a proud look on his face. He really did adore Hogwarts.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:27 pm

"Hogwarts?" She smiled, more than likely she'd be teaching this boy. "I'm a professor there."
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:31 pm

Cepheus grinned and looked around to her. "That's great!" He said happily. "What will you be teaching? I wonder if I'll have your class..." He trailed off, thinking about all the classes he had taken. There were about 5 or 6 all together, but he wasn't all that sure.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:34 am

"I am the Potions Professor." She said smiling lightly. "My closest friend is the Professor of Muggle Dueling, and Astronomy."

She'd met Theolynne a while ago, one of her first days at Hogwarts as anything other than a student. "I imagine as a third year you know your house." She mused, contemplating lighting up another cigarette.

It was a dirty habit, she knew it. But she didn't care, she barely cared enough to keep herself living, as of late.

Losing Sight (open) Empty Losing Sight

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:56 am

Alexis was walking absent mindedly. She was thinking about a charm she was failing at. No matter how much she tried she couldn't concentrate to get the hang of the charm. So she decided to take a walk.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:32 am

Taryn sighed as she saw another child walking through the cemetery. "What are you doing out here?" She called softly, curiously. She wanted to scold the girl, but didn't. She was not the child's mother. Nor was she any childs mother, so it wasn't her place to parent anyone outside of school.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:25 am

Cepheus glanced at the girl who was walking through the graveyard then sighed mentally. If too many people come, he decided, then I'm going home.

"I'm taking Potions, so I guess I'll see you in school then," He grinned at her then nodded. "Yeah, I'm in Hufflepuff. They say we're a bunch of duffers, but I disagree." He nodded his head resolutely, shoving his hands in his jeans pockets. "Did you go to Hogwarts?" He asked, tilting his head to the side slightly.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:36 am

Alexis looked up, startled. She didn't expect anyone visiting so late. Well, it isn't your home, she told herself. "Um, taking a walk?" She said. "Sorry, if I disturbed you." She noticed another person partially obsecured by shadow. She said, "I'll be going then." and turned to leave. I can visit anytime I want, She thought

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Taryn looked at the two students. Why did they both want to go home suddenly. "Go home if you must, I didn't mean to sound like your parent."
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:52 pm

Cepheus felt like laughing, but pushed the urge down. It would be rude to do that, and he had been raised as a polite, pureblood boy. It wouldn't do good to insult someone by laughing at them. He sighed and looked at the other girl.

"Have a nice walk home, then." He grunted, shaking his head lightly. His hair had changed to a green colour to show amused. Furrowing his brows and frowning, he changed it back to its normal black. He really hated when his hair changed colour because of his emotions, probably because he hadn't learnt how to keep his metamorphmagus abilities under control properly.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Taryn noticed the boys... amusement. She leant down and whispered in his ear, low enough for the other girl to not hear, "Who do you find funny, me or this young girl?" She asked, her voice low.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Cepheus turned and smirked at Taryn. "The girl I suppose," He said, as if even he didn't know the answer. "I think she might think this isn't a free country and she can't interrupt a conversation when she wants to." He shrugged. Most people he knew interrupted his conversations whenever try felt like it, but it may be because he is a bit of a pushover. Cepheus didn't know the answer to that.

"I don't know what you could have done that could find funny, anyway. We were having a perfectly, not funny conversation before anyway. It may have been the parent comment, though." He smirked again. To be honest, he had no idea what he was going on about.

Last edited by Cepheus Turrow on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : W)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:09 am

Alexis walked out. 'Who said anything about going back home?' low enough not to be heard. She sighed, 'I'll come back later, cousin. I've loads to tell you, and I'd rather be alone while I rant. The metamorphmagus seemed amused, what was so funny about it? I mean its rude to interrupt conversations, right? That's what mum always says... Um, what to do now? Maybe I can walk upto the lake, huh? See ya later'

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Taryn eyed the young girl with caution. She was an odd one that was for sure. "As much fun as this was." She said to the boy. "I've got plenty of lesson plans to work out. I'm sure I'll see you around, Kiddo." She said patting him on the back, before disapperating.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Cepheus muttered a quick 'see you at school' to the leaving teacher before sighing and changing his hair a few different colours. He then got bored, so he decided he may as well leave. There was no one else relatively interesting lingering about in a graveyard, so he shrugged his shoulders and went back the way he came towards the path that would lead him home.

Time to see if his parents noticed he was gone.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:49 am

Alexis came back half an hour later. The graveyard was deserted, thankfully. She walked through the rows and stopped in front of a non-descript one. 'Hey Jake' she murmured, sitting cross-legged in front of it, 'How have you been? I've missed you. Mum and dad... Well,they are arguing again. There's a war brewing on out there, you know. The magical and muggle will be fighting for survival. Mum doesn't believe we can survive without killing muggles. 'Kill them before they kill us' she says. And dad... Well, can't blame him. He can't posibly want to kill muggles when he has so many relatives out there. They argue all the time. Dad has become all moody and tensed. And mum... It's like I don't know her anymore. Sometimes she doesn't pay a mind to us for days, sometimes she panics if we are out of her sight for a few minutes. We never got along well, you know, but I miss those shouting matches now. It's been awefully lonely without you. I miss you cousin. She rested her head against the headstone, the cool marble felt oddly comforting.y kill us' she says. And dad... Well, can't blame him. He can't posibly want to kill muggles when he has so many relatives out there. They argue all the time. Dad has become all moody and tensed. And mum... It's like I don't know her anymore. Sometimes she doesn't pay a mind to us for days, sometimes she panics if we are out of her sight for a few minutes. We never got along well, you know, but I miss those shouting matches now. It's been awefully lonely without you. I miss you cousin. She rested her head against the headstone, the cool marble felt oddly comforting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:50 am