Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Wake up call (Arsen and Char)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Wake up call (Arsen and Char) - Page 3 Empty Re: Wake up call (Arsen and Char)

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:49 pm

He laughed pulling her back. "Sorry i promise to never do that again unless it is necessary." He smirked wrapping his arms around her waist. "You never know when his voice will come in useful."

He gritted his teeth at the thought of that day, he'd been that angry he'd exposed his gift to the world and for that he would never forgive him. He'd his it so well for years before then just to let it slip on one stupid day. "I could kill that guy." He said breathing in her scent to calm down, the last thing he needed right now was to get too hot so that he burnt her. "Me too if only they had shown up sooner then my gift would still be a secret."

He leant forwards gently pressing his lips to hers. "Hmm no what?" He asked looking down into her bright red eyes.

"You know what?"

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:33 pm

Charlotte giggled trying to get the image of a cross between Dark and Cobie out of her head, she could feel that Dark was getting hotter as soon as she had mentioned that day in the Great Hall but she knew the perfect thing to calm him down again. Kissing his lips softly Charlotte stroked his cheek before breaking off.

"But also on that day, we were brought together yes? SO let's remember it for good not bad my love."

She smiled raking her fingers softly through Dark's hair and letting her warm breath play across his skin.

"I love you."

Charlotte blushed in answer to his question, she honestly did love him, although perhaps that last question was a little bit of a cheesy way to show it.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:12 pm

He smiled his temperature dropping again back to just above normal body heat. "Yeah that was believe it or not the best day of my life." He smirked. "The day my soul became complete. It was like you had my heart for all those years and then suddenly you give it back and i haven't stopped feeling ever since." He smirked.

He leant forwards pulling her in for a kiss only to pause to say, "I love you too." before returning his lips to hers letting his lips do the talking as they grew more and more hungry for her.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:32 am

Charlotte smiled, she could feel that his body temperature was lowering and that made her happier that she could calm Dark down, she didn't like him when he was angry even though she knew he would never hurt her, it was something that upsetted her.

"Thats so romantic Dark, thinking of it, you're nickname really isn't the best one I could have given you, I should have called you Light because you brought me out of the darkness, cleared it from my mind and I'm so much better now."

Closing her eyes into the kiss that Dark gave her Charlotte tilted her head to deepen it, her hands still in his hair and pulling his closer by the grip on his hair, she moved her lips softly against his own but as she felt the hunger of the kiss growing Charlotte matched it gently moving her tongue across Dark's lip.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:30 am

"Really? Awesome." He smirked. "Hmm i don't think light quite has the same ring to it but i like the sentiment behind it." He smiled sticking his tongue out. "Don't worry Bella you will never have to live in the dark again. Not with me around." He said before laughing. "I mean that literally as well as emotionally since im a human torch." He smirked

"But i'm glad you're happy now." He said taking a piece of her hair and tucking it behind her ear. "You know what? I'm going to take you somewhere during half term." He smiled they hadn't really had a first date yet and they have been dating over a year now.

He groaned into the kiss, moving his hand to cup her cheek. He gasped. "Bella?" He whispered against her lips not wanting to break the kiss but she needed to know. He opened his mouth a little to allow her tongue access before sliding his own into her mouth.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:54 am

Charlotte giggled a little, she liked the way that Dark could make light of his abilities it was something she wished she could do with her own skills, but still, even though it was said in a jokey way she appreciated it, she never wanted to be apart from Dark after everything they've been through she thought that they deserved this happiness together.

"You're going to take me out somewhere? Like...on a real date?"

She asked, her red eyes glittering with happiness.

"Oh oh I'm so excited! I've never been out on a date before."

Hearing Dark groan into the kiss Charlotte smiled as her lips pressed against his, changing the pressure and gently tugging at his hair biting his lip softly but stopping as he broke away.

"What is it Dark?"

Feeling his mouth open as the kiss started again Charlotte softly slid her tongue into his mouth and she moaned softly,
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:16 pm

He nodded. "I've not been a very good boyfriend i should have done this that day in the great hall. But with everything going on i haven't had the chance. Sorry it's a bit late Bella but i will try to make it perfect for you. It's what you deserve."

He chuckled. "Me neither i just hope i make it special enough for you. Is there anything you would like to do, anywhere you wanna go? Or should i just surprise you?" He asked.

He smiled. "I love you, i love you too much it's not healthy." He smirked pulling her back in for the kiss. He moved his spare hand to tangle in her hair as he once again slid his tongue to meet hers.

He moaned. "As much as i would love to stay doing this all day we can't. What kind of boyfriend would i be to let you fail your lessons?" He asked lacing his fingers through hers. "So let's get your work out the way now so we have the rest of the day to ourselves and i can't get moaned at for holding you back." He smirked.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:38 pm

Charlotte smiled and rested her head on Darks' forehead, she couldn't believe that he thought that he had been a bad boyfriend, he had been a great boyfriend apart from what just happened and she had forgiven him for that so it really wasn't an issue, shaking her head lightly Charlotte whispered:

"You haven't been a bad boyfriend at all Dark, you've been a lovely boyfriend and I love you very very much so I wont have you bad talking yourself."

Saying this seriously so that he would know just how much she loved him Charlotte thought for a moment about what date she would like to go on and she laughed lightly, she didn't know the first thing about dates.

"Um, surprise me. I like surprises."

Pouting and making her eyes wider Charlotte broked from the kiss and pawed at Dark's chest.

"But I don't wanna!"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:55 pm

He closed his eyes resting his forehead against hers. "Thanks but i will be better from now on i promise." He smirked. "We will have more dates and spend more time together cause my heart hurts when you're not around."

"I love you too Bella." He smiled leaning back to kiss her forehead before pulling her back in for a hug. "Okay i think i have a place in mind anyway I just hope you like it. You'll have to wear your best clothes though." He smiled. "That is as much as you're getting until the day."

He smiled. "It's okay kittyChar i don't want you too either but you need too. Do i need to drag Cobalt back into this?" He asked coughing to clear his throat readying himself just incase.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:24 am

Charlotte grinned she loved the thought of a date and she was really excited to see where it was she would be going, biting her lip she wanted to get more information out of Dark but then again she wanted it to be a surprise thinking that she had best just leave it because Dark probably wouldn't tell her anything anyway Charlotte merely placed a peck on his lips.

"My best robes? I hope you're not taking me anywhere expensive Dark...otherwise I'm going to have to pay you back for some of it you know I will too."

Winking Charlotte pouted and let her arms fall from around Dark.

"Not the Cobie voice! That was scarring and I'd probably never want to go near that mouth of yours again kissing or otherwise in case he reappeared!"

Getting up from his lap she stretched and ruffled the back of her hair, in no fit mood to go and do this homework, but, it had to be done even though it was in for a few weeks time she always liked to do her homework on the day that she got it just to get it out of the way.

"You coming with me?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:17 pm