Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Language Barrier | (MATURE AUDIENCES)

Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Language Barrier | (MATURE AUDIENCES) Empty Language Barrier | (MATURE AUDIENCES)

Post by Iva Popov Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:22 am

Iva sat on the window sill, looking at her latest text book. Sometimes, she would like to read, sitting alone and involving herself in a new adventure, but, now, she wanted to cry.

"Hy- Hi- Hip-," Iva looked at the word staring back from the mostly black page. It taunted her. The whole English language taunted her, it seemed. She tosed the book to the floor, aggrevated. She had only been speaking English for seven years; they couldn't expect her to actually understand anything. She had even complained to her father, who had told her to "suck it up because Durmstrang would be too hard for her". He, of course, wasn't all too thrilled when she failed her major tests last year and was certainly not sending her anywhere else.

"I hate it here," she huffed, rubbing an eye. Merlin, if she cried, she would be angry with herself.

Last edited by Iva Popov on Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Language Barrier | (MATURE AUDIENCES) Empty Re: Language Barrier | (MATURE AUDIENCES)

Post by Damian Gray Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:31 am

Damian had just stepped into the clock tower as Iva's book hit the floor. He frowned, walking across the space towards her. He paused to pick up the book, putting it on the sill beside her.

"What's wrong?" the boy asked. He reached out a hand to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. "Why do you hate it here?"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Language Barrier | (MATURE AUDIENCES) Empty Re: Language Barrier | (MATURE AUDIENCES)

Post by Iva Popov Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:42 am

Iva, unlike usual, reached out to run her fingers down his jaw line before looking out the window again. She ever so nonchalantly pushed the book off again before curling her hands back up on her lap. She pushed a moment, then reached out for the hand near her face.

"I do not want to be English," she stated definately, "I want to be Russian,"

Iva kissed his hand softly, marving at how different byo's hands were. They were rougher, yet warm. "But then you wuldn't understand me," She smiled into the Russian, enjoying herself a bit.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:52 am

Damian's eyes widened in mild surprised as she ran her hand along his jaw, but he held still, resisting the urge to lean into the touch - and then, it was gone. Only, then, she was holding his hand in her own, pressing her lips against it.

"Then, I'll learn Russian," he said quietly. His heart rate had sped up. Iva didn't do a lot of touching, usually, so this was... it was nice.

He smiled softly, clueless as to what she had just said."I like when you speak Russian."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:06 am

Iva gave a sorry smile, her eyes twinkling with amusement. It was a nice thought, it really was, but Iva doubted he would actually learn. Giving his hand a gentle squeeze before letting go, Iva shrugged her shoulder.

"I will teach you some words then," she nodded, "Say something and I will translate, yes?"

She gestured for him to sit on the window sill too; it was a bit small, of course, but a bit small ment that they would be closer.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:18 am

Damian took a seat on the window sill beside Iva, resting his hands on his knees.

"Hmm..." He pondered for a moment, then said, "My girl is very pretty."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:09 pm

The Slytherin blushed and she rubbed her nose to cover up the darker shade.

"Моя девушка очень красивая," she leaned over to him and smiled, "You are so sweet, That deserves a kiss, no? Поцелуй," She planted her lips on his cheek to demonstrate.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:14 pm

A smirk pulled at Damian's lips as he noticed Iva blush. "Maya devushk-ochenʹ krasiyia?" It was his turn to turn red, certain he had slaughtered the sentence rather spectacularly.

"Pot-se-loo-y," Damian repeated again, this time with better success, he thought, but he wasn't certain. He turned to face her, a smile on his face.

"Only on the cheek?" he asked teasingly. "What do I need to learn to say to get a... po-tse-loo-y on the lips?"

Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Iva held back a giggle, not wanting to be rude.

"It is fine... for a Hufflepuff, anyway," she teased, leaning back against the window sill, "Your accent is cute,"

Iva paused to think, her hand creeping into his lap. "Ask for one. Say- Я хочу поцеловать." She said the words slowly, a clever smirk across her face.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:00 am

Damian's gaze went to her hand on his leg, darting over to her and back again. Thud, thud, thud, his heart pounded in his ears.

Had something gotten into the girl? If it had, he thought he liked it...

"YA ka-chu po-tse-lavite," he echoed, mimicking the sounds as best he could, smiling back at her.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:12 am

Iva shook her head, pulling her face away from his. She gave a casual shrug before standing up and meandering towards the door.

"I do not think that is good enough for a kiss," she sang, "Я хочу поцеловать, Я хочу поцеловать."

She was playing with him now, trying to distract herself from the crawling feeling that covered her hands. The more it bothered her, the more she ignored it, or, at least, tried.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:10 am

Damian rose quickly to his feet. "YA khochu po...tselovatʹ," he tried again. "I'll get it down eventually, y'know. In the mean time..." He strolled across the room and stood in front of her. He thought, perhaps, he might actually be the same height as her instead of a couple inches shorter, now. Had he been growing?

"Maybe I'll just steal kisses, instead." The boy leaned closer to her, bringing his lip towards hers.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:41 am

Iva let their lips brush before pulling away, a wild grin on her face. She let their hands brush before is headed to the door.

"No stealing," shepurred, "I might have to punish you if you steal!"

The Russian smiled, liking being in charge for once. " Я хочу поцеловать, Damian,"
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:45 am

Damian caught her by the arm, pulling her back towards him so their faces were inches apart.

"What if I want to be punished?" he asked matter-of-factly. The boy took a half-step closer, still lightly grasping her arm. His heart was still beating furiously in his chest. Raising his other hand, he softly stroked her hair.

"It looks nice blonde. It always looks nice, to me.

"Я хочу поцеловать," Damian murmured, though his accent gave the words an odd twist. He brought his lips to hers, once more, the hand that had been stroking her hair moving to the back of her neck. Iva probably didn't like so much physical contact, but for Merlin's sake, her aversion to touch was just plain aggravating, sometimes!

He wanted to kiss her, slowly, deeply, thoroughly, like he had during that disastrous Spin-the-Bottle party.

So, he did.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:11 pm

Iva gasped at his hand, taken completely off guard by his assertiveness. Her face was already a deep red as she stepped closer to him. She nodded a thank you at his compliment, shrugging off his hand.

The girl shivered at his Russian, enjoying the curves of the language on his tongue. "Good job," she whispered, leaning into his touch. She wasn't surprised by the kiss, he had earned it, but the passion in it was... incredibly amazing. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Remembering at last party with Jet, she pressed her hips against his with a smile.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:01 am

Damian's eyes fluttered open in momentary surprise as Iva's hips pressed against his. He smiled back, lips still on hers. The hand that wasn't cradling the back of her neck slid down to press into the small of her back.

His brain had probably disconnected at some point, all thoughts gone except for Iva. The smell of her shampoo, the taste of her mouth, the feel of her body against his; all of it just made him feel -

The boy's eyes flew open in alarm and he pulled back, then away completely, turning a bit. He was blushing so furiously his neck and ears were burning, too. Merlin, he hoped she hadn't felt that, though they way they'd just been pressed together, it was a futile hope, at best.

Damian pinched the inside of his arm. It hurt. Not a dream. Iva was gonna think he was a pervert or something!

He scratched furiously at the back of his head trying to think of something absolutely disgusting, but nothing would come to mind.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:26 am

Iva closed her eyes and leaned into the Hufflepuff, relaxing for once in her life. SHe ran some fingers through his hair, sighing contently into his lips. Breathing in his smell, his presense, Iva finally felt totally comfortable around him. She adjusted when something in his pocket pressed against her. Damian then pulled away, leaving her blinking at the space where he was.

"Dame? What is wrong?" she asked, moving to be next to him again. She wrapped his arms around him, watching his blush. "Did I do something wrong? I am sorry,"

Iva wondered about his face; was he sick? Why did he pull away? Iva, being her naive self, didn't draw the conclusion.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:40 am

Iva wrapping her arms around him wasn't helping, nice though it was. Merlin, it was starting to get painful...

Peas! the boy thought desperately. Green, mushy, nasty peas! A whole bowl of them. Peas, peas, peas...

"What?" he exclaimed, voice squeaking, at her question. "No! No, you didn't do anything wrong, it's - it's nothing. Promise." The boy turned so he could hug her again, careful to keep his hips away from hers - which naturally made the position a bit awkward. He stroked her hair with one hand, still trying to think about peas even as her close proximity negated any effect such thoughts might have.

It was really rather uncomfortable, trapped down there, his jeans pressing against it. Why, now? Why???
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:52 am

Iva frowned, putting a hand on his cheek. In fact, he looked almost in pain. Really, she didn't understand boys at all. She had brothers, sure, but they never answered any of her questions.

"Are you sure?" she whispered, giving him a smll peck on the shell of his ear. Having enjoyed the kissing earlier in a strange wa she didn't quite understand, Iva pulled him closer, hoping it would happen again.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:10 am

Damian leaned into her touch. And then Iva kissed his ear and he let out a sound that was somewhere between a whimper and a moan. He was powerless to resist as she pulled him closer. He didn't want to resist.

Oh, sod it, he told the portion of his mind trying to think about peas.

Wrapping his arms around her, holding her tightly as his lips crashed back down upon hers. Iva; it was all Iva, and Damian just wanted to -

He pulled back again, bringing his hands up to either side of her face. The boy pressed several brief kisses against her lips before meeting her gaze.

"I'm sorry," he said, tone a bit higher pitched than usual. "It's just... I -" He scrunched his eyes shut, letting out another strangled sound.

"I love you," Damian blurted. His eyes widened. "I have to go." Releasing her, he turned quickly and fled, his face still a rather fantastic shade of crimson.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:29 am

Iva giggled at his sounds, unsure of what he was doing. She wrapped her arms around him tighter, liking the feel of him close. Something about his voice gave her the chills- not the bad kind either. The kind that started in the pit of her stomach and traveled up. The kind she never wanted to leave. Merlin, it was so weird. She wondered if everyone felt like this.

"Mm," She was surprised by his sudden kisses, but she rolled with it anyway. Why was he so serious today? Strange. As he apologized, she placed a hand on his face, trying to understand where he was going.

She certainly didn't expect a confession. Her eyes went wide and she gaped at him, unsure of what to do. "Dame..."

She let him pull away, but reached after him. "Damian, do not go!
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:46 am

Damian stopped instantly at her words, but didn't turn around; walking was rather uncomfortable, anyway, but... but!

"Tiya, I..." he began, trailing off helplessly.

PEAS!!! a portion of his mind fairly screamed.

This was how he was going to die, Damian decided. Of embarrassment with a rather painful hard-on.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:56 am

Iva slowly walked up to him, testing the waters around him to see if it was safe.

"Demushka," she whispered, folding her hands together. Worry sparkled in her eyes as she touched his arm. She'd ignore th love comment for now; she didn't know how to respond anyway. She didn't quite love him, per say, but she definately liked him better that anyone else in the world. And she liked his touch.

Maybe it was love.

"I do not get you... Are you hurt?" she stepped closer, "Can I take away the pain?'
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:14 am

Damian had started to tremble with need and desire. Closing his eyes, he let his head fall back, another keening sound working its way from his throat. He imagined his arm almost literally caught fire where she touched him.

"YES!" he growled, whirling towards her, hands coming up to cup both sides of her head. "It... hurts," Damian admitted, breathing a bit erratically. His gaze met hers; bewildered and earnest and yearning.

"I... want you... so bad, right now." He pressed his forehead against hers. "But I don't think... I don't know - Tiya..." Damian gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "Please. I can't. If I stay, I might..."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:26 am

Iva jumped at his growl, a fluttering growing in her chest. Well, not her chest, more like her-

That wasn't a very clean thought!

She ooked into his eyes, blue on blue, confusion clouding hers. She placed a hand over his, crumpling her brow.

"What hurts?" she asked, patting his chest for any wounds, "Damian, what is-"

His next sentences threw her off even more. "Want me? But, I am right here...? What don't you think?" She gave his forehead a soft bonk against hers, sighing, "I am confused. I want you to stay!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content