Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Body Language

Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Body Language Empty Body Language

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Tue May 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Ashleen hummed to herself as her eyes roamed around the room, alert but appearing like she was anything but.

She tapped her foot along to a beat that only she could hear, as she let her hair sway around her, wrapping a single ringlet around her finger.

"Parlez vous francais?" she mumbled rather off key - singing well had never been her strong point. "Konichiwa, Come and move in my way ."

Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Body Language Empty Re: Body Language

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed May 16, 2012 11:09 am

"Hey little chica from Guadalupe, that thing you got behind you is amazing..." Tre sang softly, from directly behind her. "And look, it's true. That thing behind you is me." He grinned, slipping into the seat next to her.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Thu May 17, 2012 1:18 am

Ashleen smiled softly as she heard the voice behind her; she wasn't surprise of course, she had been aware the moment he had come into the room - however she had kept to her singing.

She shook her head and smiled, cutting the boy a glance as he sat down beside him.

"Amazing is a strong word Angel," she leaned over to nudged his shoulder. "I think we might be able to go with pretty good, maybe even awsome... but Amazing?"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu May 17, 2012 12:01 pm

Tre grinned and eyed her. "Yes. Yes I am simply amazing." He said, folding his arms on the table and resting his head on them. He tilted his head slightly, flashing her an adorable little pout. "It makes me sad that you don't think so, after all we've done together." He teased lightly, winking at her.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Thu May 17, 2012 4:42 pm

She shook his head at his pout, grazing those lips with her thumb slightly, as her favourite smirk danced across her face.

"Oh, Angel, Sweetie," she wrinkled her nose at him playfully, "Someone has to make sure that you're head doesn't get too big; I don't know if the world could handle you with an ego any bigger."

Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Fri May 18, 2012 3:19 am

Tre's lips parted slightly under her touch, before he blinked and nipped at her thumb.

"No idea what you're talking about." Tre murmured. "Humble is my middle name."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Fri May 18, 2012 3:40 am

She took her hand back pouting slightly, "Now, now Angel - biting isn't very nice."

"No, no, my Angel wouldn't know anything about that at all," she smirked at him and leaned down to kiss him softly, lingering for a moment before she pushed her chair back and whirled away.

Floucing about the room for a moment she leaned against the professor's desk, pouting for a moment, "It is soo dull in here... isn't someone supposed to be teaching me... something."

Looking around the room, she pulled herself up on the larger desk, standing on it and looking around again. She frowned, tilting her head looking at the distance between the desk she was standing on and the next one.

"Do you think I could make that jump," she looked up at Tre, raising an eyebrow - the light in her eyes pretty much saying she was probably going to be doing it no matter what the boy said. It wasn't too far, just far enough to make her present line of thinking a little reckless.

Perfect.

[OOC - for those actually paying attentions to rooms, yes I belatedly realized that CoW should be on the grounds, but... I already made it pretty obviously a rooom in three posts, and... really wanted to do this sooo Razz Too bad. You're getting a room for a lesson.]
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sat May 19, 2012 12:26 pm

"Depends on the bite." Tre teased, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

His eyes closed briefly as she kissed him, leaning into her lips and trying to stay with her, even as she pulled away. His eyes slowly opened, watching her.

He was out of his seat and standing below her as she stood on the desk, looking up at her with a wide grin. "Hey, Wings, I just remembered something." he teased, tugging her forward and shrugging her over his shoulder, holding onto the small of her back so she wouldn't fall. His other arm wrapped around her legs, so she wouldn't kick the living snot out of him. Then he was running, around the room, quickly, doing two laps before sliding back into his desk and letting her flop down into his lap, his arms wrapping around her waist to keep her there.

"I love you." He grinned, cutting off her words with another kiss. He let it linger, pulling away slowly, meeting her eyes with chagrin.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun May 20, 2012 1:10 am

Ashleen let out a squeal of surprise as she was yanked off the table, her face pouting as she was denied her fun.

"Put me down," she ordered, pounding on his back since he had robbed her of the ability to kick. "Tre - I said but me dooowwn."

She continued with her elaborate pout as she was flopped into his lap, wrapping her arms aroud his neck as she did so.

"That wasn't nice mister. I wanted to jump; I would have been-" her words were lost in his. She smiled against his lips as she kissed back. She loved the way those simple words always made her feel so...

Perfect.

She nuzzled her nose against his as he pulled away, "I love you, too. Even if you went and ruined all my fun."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:09 pm