Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Breaking The Rules | OPEN

Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Breaking The Rules | OPEN Empty Breaking The Rules | OPEN

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:56 am

Iva sat at the water's edge, letting herself be soothed by the lapping banks. She had missed relaxing during the school days, so she sat at the banks at dusk, watching the sun slip.

Her eyes were starting to slide closed as a yawn overcame her system. She leaned back, sighing happily. Sure, she wasn't supposed to be alone, but, really, what were the chances? Nothing would happen, she'd be fine.
    Crow
    Crow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Breaking The Rules | OPEN Empty Re: Breaking The Rules | OPEN

Post by Crow Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:18 am

A shadow parted from the other shadows, the fading light revealing it to have the form of a man with large, black wings. Moving forward, it stopped when it was standing over the girl, regarding her silently until she opened her eyes.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:54 am

Iva was drifting off to sleep when a soft sound appeared behind her. The soft, rustling sound of feathers. She opened her eyes slowly, tilting her head back to see what had caused the sound.

Only to find herself facing a large, winged man, resembling a dark angel. Her heart galloped forward as her breathing hitched. She scrambled forward into the lake, crawling backwards away from the ...thing.

"No! No, please, no!" she whispered, fumbling around for her wand, "I-I am innocent! Please, no! I did not do anything!"

Her words turned into panicked prayer in her hitched breath as she attempted to find her wand.
    Crow
    Crow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crow Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:14 pm

A tilt of the head and a slow blink were its response to the girl's panic. Nearly all had met it with refusal and alarm. Did they not know?

It attempted to ease the child's terror.

Moving forward, it took her by the shoulders and pulled her to her feet. "My purpose must be served," it said, voice a rasping monotone. "You will come with me."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:32 pm

Iva trashed in it's grip, alarm rising in her voice. It wasn't human-like. The blinking, tilt of the head, the monotone voice, all reminded her of an animal ready to attack.

"Please! Please, no!" Tears were in her eyes. This was serious; she was going to die! "I will do anything! Please, Mr. Angel! Leave me here! Please!"

She began to ramble on as she tried to pull away, feeling incredibly weak.
    Crow
    Crow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crow Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:02 pm

No use. It might have sighed, if it knew how. Instead, it lifted the thrashing girl up and over its shoulder, pinning her legs with one arm.

Wings beating the air, it flew into the night, taking the crying girl with it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:49 pm