Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Breaking Down

Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Breaking Down Empty Breaking Down

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:50 pm

Leshia was standing up in the owlery. She was so tempted to owl Ivano and give him a piece of her mind. Nobody doe that to her sister. When she seen who is broke up with Tabi for. She was sure that she would slap both of them. And that is how mad she was. But she was sticking by her sister. Because she knew that she needed her the most. And she wasn't worrying about if she would ever find a boyfriend. Tabi needed her to be strong for her. And that is what Leshia was going to do.

She then look around. Wondering if this would be something tha she would regreat doing. Leshia knew that there father would be upset. But Leshia wasn't thinking about him. He never cared for Leshia or her happiness. Leshia noticed that she was all alone.
    Timothy McQueen
    Timothy McQueen
    Third Year
    Third Year

Breaking Down Empty Re: Breaking Down

Post by Timothy McQueen Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Timothy entered the Owlery with slight disdain. He'd never been one to owl his parents home (there were too many things he did that needed to be kept secret), and from the way they treated him they seem to be fine with it. That was why the presence of him in the Owlery was strange in itself. What was more, he wasn't there to loiter: he had an actual letter in his hand.

The Slytherin studied the owls, and chose one to send his letter. He tied the letter to the owl's leg, and muttered Florence's name in his ear: loud enough to make the owl listen to him, but quiet so that the other girl that was there wouldn't know who the letter was for. On command, the barn owl swooped into the skies, the gust of wind briefly cooling the blond down before turning towards the blonde behind him. She looked familiar, yet...

"Aren't you in my house?" questioned Timothy, suspicious. He pointed at her Hufflepuff robes, to prove his point.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:17 pm

Leshia was getting bored. But thinking about what she was going to do to Ivano was helping pass the time. And she didn't have anything else to do. She knew her sister was busy hanging out with her new friend. And it wasn't like she was going to send an owl to her parents. Because they never really cared about her. While their mother did but she couldn't say anything.

She then watched as this boy was sending an owl. It must be nice sending and getting owls. The whole four years she was at Hogwarts she had never received an owl. But she didn't let that bother her. She knew one day she might get one that says her father is dead. But she didn't want to hold her breath or count her eggs before they are hatched. Leshia then seen that he had turned his attention to her. And he was looking at her like he knew who she was.

Leshia couldn't help but raise her eyebrows. “ You are a Slytherin and I am a Hufflepuff. We are not in the same house.” She knew that he knew Tabi but she didn't want to say anything yet.”
    Timothy McQueen
    Timothy McQueen
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Timothy McQueen Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Timothy shook his head, "No. It's definitely you... I mean, you had Slytherin robes on the other day, and sat on the Slytherin table, and you took lessons with the Slytherins!" He was sure of all of the aforementioned sightings, and unless he'd been dreaming, it was all real. His eyes widened, "Can we change houses now? I've always thought of myself as more of a Hufflepuff than a Slytherin!"

The boy then ruffled the feathers of a nearby owl, "But anyway, enough with all of that confusion." He raised his eyebrows, his shocked expression morphing into a smirk, "You look dashing today, my lady."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:29 pm

Leshia then was trying not to laugh. Because she was finding this all funny. He was talking about her twin Tabi. Nobody could tell them apart unless they really knew them. And still some of the time they would get everybody confused. And that is when she lost in when he asked if they could change houses now. “I am so but this is so funny where I am standing from.” She was still laughing. “ I am Leshia you are talking about Tabi.”

She then was watching him. “ Yes enough with all of this confusion.” Leshia then watched as he raised his eyebrow and he then started to smirk “ Why thank you I wonder why you would be saying that to me. Since my twin gets all the attention.”
    Timothy McQueen
    Timothy McQueen
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Timothy McQueen Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:08 pm

"You have a twin?!" Timothy half-shrieked, half-bellowed "wait, hold on, what's a twin?" He blinked, only realizing what he had said, "No! Don't answer that! I know what a twin is!" He stepped back once more from her, clearing his throat. His blushing face betrayed the embarrassment he felt, and he attempted to avert Leshia's gaze.

Bringing on a cocky attitude now would only make him look more selfish than before, and he was already more humiliated than was intended. "That doesn't make sense!" frowned the Slytherin, "if your twin is hot, then you must be hot too. That's how the Scale works, you see."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:42 pm

Leshia then started to laugh. “ Yes I do have a twin her name is Tabi and she is in Slytherin.” She couldn't help but laugh as she watched him. This was funny how he had no idea that she had a twin. And that is when she noticed that she was blushing. It had to be where he was embarrassed. But she thought that this was cute.

He then was talking about how her twin was hot. “ Yeah I guess Tabi is hot, you should now her she is a Slytherin.” She then looked down at the ground. “ I am no where hot like Tabi. It is easy for her to get guys when they see me they think that it is her.”
    Timothy McQueen
    Timothy McQueen
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Timothy McQueen Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:58 pm

"I know she's in Slytherin..." replied the blond, "I've seen her in the Common Room. I don't know much about her though. Would you do the joy of telling me lots and lots about her? I'd like to someday meet her too." The boy grinned, "Hey! Maybe I can meet you both in the same room! What a laugh would that be?"

Timothy rolled his eyes, "Maybe it's your attitude. Try confidence, and be yourself. Flaunt your strengths, yeah? I'm sure someone's told you this, haven't they? If not, then I will gladly teach you on the art of getting boys such as myself to like you."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Leshia then stood there as he told her that he knew who her twin was. And he was asking her to tell more about Tabi. She hated when people would do this. They only wanted her around so that she could tell everything about Tabi. And he was saying what a laugh it would be to get them in the same room. “ Yeah the only Tabi and I are in the same room is when we have classes. She would rather meet outside I don't think she wants anybody to see that she has a Hufflepuff sister.”

He then was saying thing that would help her be different from her sister. And so that guys would know you. Maybe she should just take the advice that Tabi gave her. And who know a guy might actually notice her instead of her twin. “ Nope nobody has told me this before. But I would love it if you taught me.”
    Timothy McQueen
    Timothy McQueen
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Timothy McQueen Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:35 am

"That's stupid!" Timothy retorted, "and don't think that I'm trying to ignore you, my dear. Timothy McQueen is made to pry into other people's businesses. If you don't want to talk about your sister, then talk about what you like, or something. I'm sure you and your sister are two very different people and there is no reason why you shouldn't lead two separate lives."

The Slytherin nodded, heading towards the exit. "See you soon, then, Leshia," he called, exiting the place.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:15 pm

Leshia then was listening to him. And she just wished that she wasn't a screw up. All she had to do was talk about Tabi. But she was tired of her sister getting all the attention. And she knew that she would going to have to explain this to him. She felt like she was stupid and couldn't do anything right. Maybe her father was right she wasn't good for anything.

She then watched as he was leaving and wasn't out the door. “ Please don't go! I don't have anybody else besides Tabi. My life at home is hard because I was placed in Slytherin. I am so used to Tabi getting everything. Just don't leave me.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:13 am