Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

My Brother Would Not Like This (Quil/Pie)

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

My Brother Would Not Like This (Quil/Pie) Empty My Brother Would Not Like This (Quil/Pie)

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:34 pm

Aquila Turrow bounded out into the common room. He was feeling more peppy today. There was still a part of him that was rather grumpy about being at a school that wasn't Hogwarts but...

He didn't know. He just woke up today feeling like it would be a good day.

Maybe he'd get himself into some mischief or, or...

It was as he was plotting out this start to the day that he totally missed the pile of books someone had left on the floor and tripped right over it.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

My Brother Would Not Like This (Quil/Pie) Empty Re: My Brother Would Not Like This (Quil/Pie)

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Pieter was having a horrible morning. Horrible week, actually. First, his love back at home had left him for a girl, then he had lost all of his books. Every single one of them. Merlin, he needed a pick me up or something before he ki-

In the commonroom sat the strangest thing Pieter had ever seen: his little Hogwarts friend sprawled across the floor on top of his books. Holding back an amused smile, Pieter rushed over to pick him up.

"Are you okay?" He asked in English, remembering the boy's distaste for Russian.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

My Brother Would Not Like This (Quil/Pie) Empty Re: My Brother Would Not Like This (Quil/Pie)

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:20 pm

What the hell?

Quil groaned and looked to see what he had tripped over. Books... who the hell left books on the floor? He really had always hated the things.

Aquila looked towards the voice and smiled despite the situation he was presently in.

"Well hello Pieter," he said in return, "Oh yes I am quite fine. I just enjoy starting my day by tripping over some books. Really you should try it sometime. Quite exillerating."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Pieter gave a sorry smile before holding out his hand to the boy. It would be best not to mention that those were his books, he decided.

"I'm sorry," he continued in Russian, "This isn't a good school beginning, is it?" He gestured vaguely to the window.

"It gets better once people know you, I promise. After that, you'll have awesome party stories!"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Aquila took the hand with a smile, and allowed himself to be pulled up, "I think we did this before." He joked. It seemed he was falling around this boy alot.

"I think I was garenteed to have a bad begining," Quil admited with a rueful smile. "But we shall have to wait to see how the rest of it shakes out."

"Party stories, eh? I could always use a few more of those."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Pieter shrugged, then leaned over to collect the books. Stacking them in another pile, Pieter gave a soft smile. Aquila was so... funny. He sort of cheered the fourth year up, until Pieter thought about why he was upset again.

"The beginning is always the boring part of a story; the ending bit is better," he said, thinking himself as a deep person.

"I am the party master," Pieter nodded with almost pride, "I have some insane stories, Quilly,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Quil looked at the boy for a moment. He seemed... down? He tilted his head as he thought.

"Everything alright, Pietster?"

"True... unless of course it's shakespeare, then everyone is dead at the end."

"The party master, huh?" Aquila smiled and he leaned against a chair, "I think I shall have to hear some of those stories one of these days."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:29 pm

Pieter blinked and looked down at the boy, rubbing his eyes under his glasses. He wouldn't talk about Alex right now; it wasn't a very nice tale.

"Oh, it's nothing... Really," he mumbled, "A story for another day,"

The older boy moved his hip to some song playing in his head, laughing softly. "Just ask, and I'll tell you one,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:39 pm

Aquila continued to look, and then nodded.

"If your sure," he stated, "You can tell me if you want, I may not shut up much, but I think I might be able to do it every once in a while." He gave the boy an impish grin again.

He couldn't help put smile a bit as the boy appeared to dance slightly to something only he could hear.

"Okay, then Pietster, lets go. I want to see just how good these tales really are."

He pulled himself onto the chair he was leaning on, and pulled up his knees, settling in for a story.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:40 pm

Pieter nodded, absolutely sure that this wasn't the time for that story. Instead, he sat on the arm of the chair, grinning as he thought of the perfect story.

"One day, my dad and my step-mom went out on a vacation, leaving me, my little sister, and 3 of my brothers alone for a week. Being the rich family that we are, we threw a party. Huge one. I mean, there were people I never even met before there. Somehow, Iva, my sister, was spelled to the ceiling, and the twins were kicking in the pool with... about thirty other people. Everyone was boozing it up and such, (I'm not even going to mention upstairs, if you understand me,)-"

Pieter paused, a grinning growing on his face. "That's when the biggest prick in the world showed up- My big brother Vin,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:22 am

Aquila grinnned as he leaned back and listened to the story. He was getting quite amused by this time. He nodded along at the point he felt were due some reaction.

"Oh no," he commented, with false horror and a wide grin, "Not Vin. And what happened when Vin arrived?"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Pieter rolled his eyes playfully, tapping the boy's arm with a punch.

"It'd be more dramatic if you knew Vin, trust me. He's the perfect child in the family: stuck up, smart, has an awesome internship, innocent girlfriend. Anyway, he's a loser and I hate him.

"He comes in, freaking out and scream at us. He threatens to get our dad and call the police, which, in all honesty, the first one would get us all killed. The twins start panicking, I'm scared, Iva just wants to get off the ceiling. Then, out of the blue, this man in a tutu comes up, hits Vin with a fire pan and knocks him out. He then looks at us, nods, and leaves. I never even saw that man before. It was so weird!"

Pieter paused to take a breath. "Then we put Vin to bed and partied into three!"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:08 pm

Aquil a blinked for a moment and then laughed.

"A man in a tutu?" he raised his eyebrow, not entirely sure if he was supposed to believe the story or not. It was so... and yet... "That must have been some party... he seemed rather commited to it too."

He paused for a moment, and then grinned, "What I wanna know, more for complete story sakes than anything else... did anyone ever let your sister off the ceiling?"

Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:32 pm

Pieter leaned back and laughed loudly, a lot louder than he had in a really long time.

"That's what I said! I couldn't believe it happened!" he chuckled, slinging an arm around the back of the chair casually.

"Oh, yeah, eventually. She was pretty pissed though." The older boy grew quieter, remembering the incident. The person who had finally brought Iva down was, of course, the only person Pieter didn't want to think about in that moment, "She's fine though,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Aquila smiled as the other boy laughed. He was enjoying himself quite emmencially.

"I would imagine she would be," Quil nodded and then noticed that the boy got a silent again.

He bit his lip for a moment trying to think of something to say to distract him, since he had already stated he did not wish to speak.

"Well... I don't have any party stories persay butt.... I did manage to get my head stuck between two bars before," he gave an impish little grin, "I find imagining this face trapped between such things is a great way to start the day."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:26 am

Pieter looked over his glasses t the boy, a smile emerging once again. "Imagine it looks like," He pressed both of his hands on Quil's smushing his face, "Like that,"

He pulled his hands away slowly, laughing softly, "How did that even happen anyway?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:41 am

Quil swatted at the hands a smirk pulling at his lips which were rather squished up now.

"Oh you know... a bit of accidental magic, bent the bars," he shrugged with his usual grin growing, "So of course, it had to be a good idea to stick my head in there, and bend them back."

His grin grew, "The only snag came was when I tried to move them back... they didn't exactly do as I want."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:25 am

Pieter cracked a smile, resisting the urge to snog the boy. Something about his bubbling personality made Pieter smile. Quil was human equilant of a teddy bear in that way.

"How did you get out?" he asked, adjusting his seat, "Did someone bend the bars?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:34 am

Quil shook his head ruefully and laughed.

"It was a huge ordeal," he finally said, "but yes, eventually someone came and got me out."

He pulled a mock pout, "And would you know, no one would feel any sympathy for my ordeal at all."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:12 pm

Pieter ruffled Quil's hair and a smirk, leaning in a bit closer to him. "Don't worry, I pity you," he joked, "Getting your head trapped is dramatic,"

He looked at the clock on the wall and then to the calender, sighing at the date. "I hate February. Valentine's Day is annoying,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Quil swatted at the hand as it ruffled his hair - he really did need to find a way to get people to stop doing that.

"It hurt," he stated dramatically as he rubbed his neck, "Those things really squeezed."

"Not a romance guy?" Aquila asked with a quirked eyebrow. "Not doing anything with that boyfriend of yours then?"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:12 pm

Pieter laughed, pulling his hand away as the boy slapped it. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I forgot!"

Pieter paused, his eyes going off into space. He opened his mouth to speak, then closed it. Rubbing his fingers down the bridge of his nose, Pieter let out a sigh.

"We broke up last week," he admitted, with a shrug, "He was a loser anyway,"

But, Alex was his loser, and it still pained the Russian to be without him, which showed in his voice.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:46 pm

Quil felt like an idoit. Of course the boyfriend wouldn't be in the picture anymore. No one with a date hated Valentines Day... it was just a rule. Aquila himself didn't care about the holiday either way but he understood the principles.

"I'm sorry Piet," he stated and after a moment half awkwardly patted the arm closest to him. He felt like the gesture was both lame and useless but he had to try something.

"But sometimes its the losers we like the best isn't it?"

Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Pieter nodded sadly, wrapping an arm around Aquila's shoulder. He didn't look at the boy, but on to the far wall. He grabbed him tighter with a sigh.

"We dated for 3 years. Well, it wasn't really dating when we were 12, but, you know, we thought it was," he admitted, "I fell in love with the loser too.

'I guess that makes me a loser too," he joked halfheartedly.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:43 am

Aquila started slightly as the arm went around him. He hadn't been expecting it. But since he was finding he didn't mind the action and it seemed to be helping Pieter some, he didn't comment at all.

The boy just sort of when with it.

"That's too bad. I'm sorry you had to lose him." Quil stated quite seriously. He may not know much about actual loss, but he did know about avoiding it. He has spent his whole life making sure he was well liked and not abandoned.

"You have me though," he gave in impish grin before adding, "I know its not the same, obviously, but..." he leaned forward to add in a joking whisper, "I am pretty darn amazing."

"Well if that makes you a loser, than by my last logic, I do believe that makes you liked best."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 2:09 am