Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

New Big Brother (Adam)

Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

New Big Brother (Adam) Empty New Big Brother (Adam)

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:13 pm

Amé was walking through the gardens. She hadn't been able to find Adam, so she had sent him a note that she would be down in the gardens today if he wanted to come hang out. She missed the older boy, who she had somewhat adopted as a big brother, and she wanted to talk to him.

Randomly, Mel flipped over and began walking around on her hands, just because she could. It was also very good balance practice and strength build up for her arms.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

New Big Brother (Adam) Empty Re: New Big Brother (Adam)

Post by Adam Jacobs Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:11 am

Adam just found out he could do other things as a wolf, like speed when he was in his human form and not only could he change his eyes to his wolf eyes, he could also make his wolf teeth come in as well. It was weird when he did it all at once but he likes it. Adam walked to the secret garden and laughed at Amelie.

"Could you do anymore tricks that doesn't involve an easy thing to do because a lot of people can do that" Adam teased.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:25 pm

Amélie glanced up and laughed at Adam. "Well I can do it on a moving horse, does that count?" Lowering herself on her arms, she pushed off like she was jumping with her arms instead of her legs, flipping to land on her feet. "Or how about that?" she asked, sticking her tongue out. She blinked as Adam had wolf eyes and apparently wolf teeth. "Grnadmother, what big teeth you have!" she said teasingly, grinning at him. Running over, she gave him a hug.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Adam shook his head. "Are you trying to break something in your small little body" Adam asked. "If its any thought, it does count but it's also something you shouldn't do on a horse" Adam tried to keep her safe. Adam rolled his eyes. "Show off" he teased. Adam transformed back into his face. "You're so funny" Adam shook his head. He hugged her back. "How've you been?".
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:09 pm

Mel stuck her tongue out. "I'm too good at this to do that. Besides, I've been walking on my hands since I was 7. And the horse was moving slowly." She decided not to mention that there had been no one there to watch her and get help if she fell, although she guessed Professor Delancy would find her eventually if she was injured. Grinning, Mel bowed extravagantly. "Of course I am, I want to be on stage, don't I?" She smiled up at him innocently. "Aren't I though?" She smiled, finally releasing him from the hug. "I've been pretty good. Dancing, attending class for the most part, waiting for three days to be over so summer will be here. How about you?"
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Adam raised his eyebrows at her. "Well, just be careful. You could break your neck or a bone" Adam scolded. Adam nodded. "I know you're a dancer but what if that life doesn't work out for you? What will you do?" Adam asked. "You do have your moments" he nodded. "I get it, you've been busy slash having fun" Adam nodded once more in understanding. "I've been okay, hung out with my girlfriend, talked to my friends. Turned on a full moon. Same old".
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:03 pm

Mel laughed. "Alright Mother. But I will be careful, I promise. I always am, no matter what it looks like." The young girl shrugged. "Not to sound cocky or anything, but I think it will work. If it doesn't work, I suppose I like Healing class. Or maybe I'll teach dancing, start my own studio." She laughed. "So do you." Grinning, Mel surveyed Adam. To her, at least, he looked happy. "Great! What is it that you want to be?" she asked suddenly, curious from their previous topic.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:34 pm

Adam chuckled. "I'm not your mother, I don't have boobs or that other lady part you girls have. But you better be careful" Adam said. Adam nodded. "I think that would be good, yes you want it to work out and I'm not saying you're not good enough, but no one know's what will happen" Adam explained. Adam didn't really know what he wanted to be. "I really don't know".
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:09 pm

Mel rolled her eyes. "Oh, forgive me for being an insult to your masculinity. I do apologilze, but, you see, the mistake was reasonable cause you were certainly acting like my mother. I do suppose you were also acting like my older brother, so everything's ok." She shrugged. "It's been my dream for years, I am determined to do everything possible to make it work for me. I guess it's still good to have a backup plan." Looking up at Adam, she asked "Well, what classes do you like?"
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:34 pm

Adam rolled his eyes at her and shook his head. "Yes I am acting like an older brother, I don't want you to get a concussion and not remember me or anyone else for that matter" Adam said. He nodded to her. "I understand what you mean about dreams, a lot of people have them and it's up to you to make it happen but like you said, it is always good to have a back up plan. My mother did and she was glad she did because she had a dream of working for an Auror but they turned her down, now she works at a restaurant" Adam explained. "Mythology, creative arts, and sometimes I like mind arts. What about you?".
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:07 pm

Laughing, Mel swatted his arm. "I wouldn't forget you! I'm too good for that. Besides, I've practiced that flip move probably a thousand times, on a mat. Then I did it some more without the mat, but with a spotter. So I do this stuff carefully." The young girl smiled. "Well I'm glad she had a plan. That's really good." She tilted her head to the side, thinking. "Well you could always be a Professor. I like Creative Arts, Mind Arts, and Healing."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 3:43 am