Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Invite For Christmas break. (Quinn, Camille, Adam)

Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Invite For Christmas break. (Quinn, Camille, Adam) Empty Invite For Christmas break. (Quinn, Camille, Adam)

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Tobias flogged himself right next to the fire. The snow had started to fall outside and he wanted some warmth. He waited to see if anyone else would come into the common room. Then again, most would be outside playing snow ball fights and making snow men.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Invite For Christmas break. (Quinn, Camille, Adam) Empty Re: Invite For Christmas break. (Quinn, Camille, Adam)

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:16 pm

Adam ran into the common room. He saw Tobias. "Yo Tobias, how you doing. Try not to kill me" Adam said sitting down next to him. Adam started laughing. "I'm so going to die right now but I had a head start" Adam just looked at Tobias.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Invite For Christmas break. (Quinn, Camille, Adam) Empty Re: Invite For Christmas break. (Quinn, Camille, Adam)

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:37 pm

Tobias laughed at Adams dramatic entrance.

"Do you know where Quinn and Camille are? I need to ask you and them something. Oh and I have really could news to tell Camille and Quinn." Tobias said with a smile.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:39 pm

Adam laughed. "I no where Quinn is, considering I'm running from her actually" Adam nodded his head. Adam got excited. "Tell me, tell me" Adam begged him too, Adam loved getting asked something it was fun.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:41 pm

"Aww your just going to have to wait Mr Jacobs." Tobias said in a serious tone. He laughed after though.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Adam rolled his eyes at his friend. "Oh yeah, you really want to wait to tell me, your girlfriend is probably going to rip my balls off for what I just did to her" Adam started to picture that actually happening. Adam then shivered from the thought.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Quinn ran into the common room. "ADAM YOU'RE A DEAD WEREWOLF!" Quinn shouted. She took out her wand and aimed it at him. Quinn then muttered a spell at him but it missed because she was still cold from the snow.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Adam was in his own little world until he heard shouting and went wide eye when he saw Quinn. Before he had time to say something she aimed a spell for him. She missed and Adam hid behind one of the chairs in the room.

"Quinn I'm sorry, it was funny at the time" Adam said peeking out from the side.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:20 pm

Tobias laughed at both of them. He shook his head and looked at the fire.

"Quinn I have some news for you and Camille. It's about Sorin Zeklos." Tobias said to her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:23 pm

Quinn shook her head. "Really so throwing a snow ball down my shirt is funny" Quinn said giving him a death glare. It went away when Tobias brung up Sorin. Quinn walked to the fire and sat next to Tobias. "What about Sorin" Quinn asked a little scared but tried not to show it.

(OOC: Nice signature Tobias)
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:28 pm

"Sorin is not walking this planet anymore. He's dead." Tobias said to her.

"Oh and did you get a invite to stay over at Count Castle for Christmas break? The invite is for you Adam and Camille." Tobias said with a smile.

(OOC Thanks Quinn. I was bored so I just made it. I still need a better signature though Wink. )
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:32 pm

Quinn waited to hear what he said but then grew happy when he told her he died. Quinn let out a breath she didn't no she had in her. "Thank god, but I am sorry, since he was your mentor" Quinn told Tobias.

Quinn nodded. "Yeah, your dad sent it but I didn't no you invited Adam and Camille too" Quinn said. Quinn looked at him. "Is your dad going too like me" Quinn asked. She liked Tobias a lot and she wanted his father to like her.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:36 pm

"Well he did write to me and say we was really looking forward to meet you and my friends. I'm not that sad about Sorin. Yes he was a good mentor, but he was lost. I think that he had enough of his immortal life. You know he asked Amora Kirk to stake him. She did the job too." said Tobias.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:37 pm

Adam slowly got up from behind the chair confused as hell. "Who the hell is Sorin" asked Adam confused. "And Quinn why did you look like you were going to faint" Adam asked noticing her scared look.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:40 pm

Quinn nodded. "I'm excited and nervous to meet him" Quinn said honestly. Quinn listened and grew shocked that he asked the professor to do it. "You see I'm shocked he would kill himself. Not shocked that the professor staked him" Quinn said.

Adam spoke up. "Sorin was a full blooded vampire that attacked Camille and I on the Eiffel Tower in the summer" said Quinn.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:51 pm

Adam nodded in understanding. "Wow, I'm sorry Quinn, I'm guessing that's why you are afraid of him" Adam asked curious. If he was attacked, even though he can protect himself. He would still be a little afraid.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:10 pm

Quinn looked at Adam. "I'm not afraid of him, it happened all to fast to no what happened" Quinn said. "You're still on my shit list Adam" Quinn glared at him. Quinn looked at the fire and watched the flames.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:11 pm

"Yeah Sorin went a bit crazy in his age. Hey my Dad's 996 years old and He hasn't gone crazy, Yet." Tobias said with a smirk.

Tobias put a arm around Quinn.

"You all have a invite to stay at mive over the holidays. My dad doesn't mind having you over either Adam." Tobias said to him.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:14 pm

Quinn laughed. "Not all vampires go crazy, just ones that attack teenagers do" Quinn spat out remembering that horrible night. Quinn calmed down when Tobias put an arm around her. She smiled.

"I have to think about that" Quinn teased Tobias. She kissed him on the lips and then smiled.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:21 pm

Adam just started listening to them talk. Adam rolled his eyes at them. "Aw! You guys are so adorable and disgusting at the same time" Adam just smiled. "Quinn, all I did was throw a snow ball down you shirt, it's not my fault you started screaming about how cold it was" Adam just shrugged.

"I'm in dude" Adam said to him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:24 pm

"I can always get him back if you want me to Quinn. I can cut his 5 senses for a minute or I can Hypnotise him to make him kiss or spank a Professors butt." Tobias said with a evil laugh.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Quinn started smiling then laughed. "No it's okay, but I'll keep that in mind for next time" Quinn shot a glare at Adam. "Don't be mad because you don't have a girlfriend" Quinn told him with a smirk on her face.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:31 pm

Adam just sat there and put a hand over his heart. "Why would you suggest such a thing to her and I'm surprised you never would have cashed in but I am glad that you didn't because that would have been weird" Adam shrugged.

Adam was about to say something but he grabbed his head in pain. Adam let out a groan because it hurt like hell.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Quinn just started laughing at Adam being dramatic, he wasn't kidding when he said he can be dramatic. "I'm surprised I don't let him, but you should be grateful Adam that you aren't getting forced to do anything.... Entertaining" Quinn tried to find the right word.

Quinn's grin was off her face when she saw Adam. This was serious. Quinn got up and walked over to Adam. "Adam are you sure you're okay" Quinn asked when she was by his side.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Tobias noticed something was wrong.

"Are you ok Adam? Do you need to go to the hospital wing?" Tobias asked with concern.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:16 am