Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Invite For Christmas break. (Quinn, Camille, Adam)

Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Invite For Christmas break. (Quinn, Camille, Adam) - Page 2 Empty Re: Invite For Christmas break. (Quinn, Camille, Adam)

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:45 pm

The images stopped and Adam started to breath in and out. Damn, why did it hurt so much. He mom always told him he would get ahang of it but it took time. Adam saw Quinn and Tobias looking at him. "Yeah I'm fine" Adam nodded.

"I had another future moment in my head" Adam exclaimed. Adam then remembered Quinn didn't no. "Incase you're wondering Quinn, I can see pieces of the future and when I see them, I go over in pain like I did just now. Damn they hurt" Adam said.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Invite For Christmas break. (Quinn, Camille, Adam) - Page 2 Empty Re: Invite For Christmas break. (Quinn, Camille, Adam)

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:05 pm

"Adam go gets some rest. It might make you feel a bit better." Tobias said with concern to Adam.

(OOC: By the way I am opening a Welcome thread in Count Castle. The thread will be in the french wizarding houses.)
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Quinn now knew why he did that earlier. "Holy shit, I always wanted that power but of course I don't have it" Quinn just sighed. Now she really didn't want it anymore if it caused you that much pain.

"I'm agreeing with Tobias here" Quinn told Adam.

(OOC: Coolio Razz)
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:12 pm

Adam shook his head. "No, I don't want to go lay down I'm fine. The pain is gone" Adam reassured his friends that everything was going to be okay. Let's just hope that this part of the future doesn't happen, but they always come true.

(OOC: Awesome going to post)
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:17 pm

"Right thats it Adam. I'm gonna call you Alice Cullen from now on." Tobias teased his friend.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Adam punched Tobias in the arm. "Never call me someone from god damn Twilight, I'm even lucky I made it threw the first movie, let alone the second" Adam said remembering when his ex girlfriend made him watch that god damn movie.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Tobias put on a shocked face when he was punched in the Arm.

"Ok Alice. My father calls me Alec as a joke as I have the same Gift. I said he looked like that dead Marcus in the Volturi. He chased me around the castle after I said that. Thats how I learned I could turn myself into mist. My dad forced me to watch them. He laughed all the way through them and the books." Tobias said with a laugh.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Adam just rolled his eyes. "I'm not Alice, but I can picture you as Alec" Adam laughed. If he was going to call him Alice, mine as well do the same to him. Adam smirked when he said that he dad made him watch Twilight. "Wow, you had to sit there with your dad. I'm guessing your dad is a fan" Adam chuckled.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:50 pm

"Oh Merlin don't go there. He loves watching it so he can just take the piss. He will call you Jacob knowing him. My father the 996 year old vampire who watches twilight." Tobias said as he shook his head.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Adam laughed. Adam then flexed his muscles. "Well I am built like Jacob" Adam said as he kept flexing. He then just laughed when he saw Quinn's face. "What" Adam asked.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:00 pm

"I think you look like Quil, Adam." Tobias said with another laugh.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:07 pm

Quinn just looked at Adam like he was nuts. Yes he was flexing like he was Taylor Lautner. "Oh no you are not no Jacob, you're more like that Seth kid" Quinn added. "He doesn't look like Quil" Quinn turned to Adam.

"But he sort of looks like Embry, he is cute" Quinn smiled. She never really watched Twilight like that but she had to admit he was.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:17 pm

"Err I feel so left out." Tobias said with a hurt face, but deep down he was jealous, like hell. He wouldn't show it.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:20 pm

Quinn turned to Tobias. "Aw! He is cute but you're way sexier" Quinn smiled. Quinn pulled him by his shirt and planted her lips on his. Man this boy was a good kisser, even if he was a half vampire.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:35 pm

"I know I am, its because I'm Count Dracula." Tobias said as he was pulled by his shirt. He kissed Quinn Back and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

"fiesty Are we?" Tobias asked her.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:40 pm

Quinn laughed at his pun. After she pulled him by the shirt and kissed him he pulled her by the waist to bring her closer to him. When he pulled away and asked her a question she smirked. "Very" Quinn then brung him back down to kiss her.

Quinn soon pulled away and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Don't feel jealous of other people, you're my number one guy" Quinn smiled at him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:47 pm

"I felt like switzerland back there." Tobias said with his twilight joke.

"And your are my number one girl who I have totally fell for." Tobias admited to her
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:50 pm

Quinn slapped his shoulder and rolled her eyes. She laughed but the laughter stopped when the next words came out of his mouth. "You fell for me?" Quinn asked confused. No one ever fell for her.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:56 pm

"Of course I have my dear. I have fell for a beautiful, smart girl and I think that she's like model hot!" Tobias said as he leaned to whisper in her ear,

"Your Perfect to me." Tobias whispered and kissed the place under her ear.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:02 pm

Quinn stood there paralyzed. She couldn't move at all, no one ever told her that before. Tobias whispered in her ear and started kissing the place under her ear. Quinn usually would have went weak in the knee's but she couldn't move at all. There was a HUGH lump in her throat that she couldn't swallow.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:06 pm

Tobias noticed that Quinn was frozen to the spot. He lifted his head up and looked into her eyes.

"Quinn are you alright?" Tobias asked with concern.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:09 pm

Quinn watched Tobias look at her worried that something was wrong. Quinn finally got the lump out of her throat and tears began to cloud her eyes. "You're lying" Quinn told Tobias. "You didn't fall for me" Quinn whispered.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Camille walked in the common room and saw Adam, Quinn and Tobias sitting together, and made her way over to them.

"Are you two being all lovey-dovey again?" she asked, flopping down on the floor next to Quinn. She looked at the other girl and saw tears in her eyes and immediately huffed.

"What did you do, Count? Honestly, am I going to have to stake you already?"
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:17 pm

Tobias brought her to him and tightly wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm not lying to you My dear. You can use veritaserum on me Quinn. I am telling you the truth. Don't cry." Tobias said as he wipped away her tears. He picked her up so he layed in his lap. He tightly held her against him.

"I haven't done anything Quinn. I just said that I have totally fallen for her." Tobias said in defence.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:23 pm

Quinn just stared at him. She heard Camille's voice and her ask Tobias what he did to her. "He told me he fell for me" Quinn said quietly to her. Tobias brought her into his arms. Quinn buried her face into his neck. She then pulled away and looked at him.

Quinn took a deep breath and spoke. "Every guy that came into my life hurt me in some way. You just told me you fell for me and I'm afraid to let you in because I don't want it to happen again. When I told you I wasn't scared of anything, I lied. I'm scared of loving someone" Quinn let tears escape from her eyes.

"I can't tell you those words yet Tobias" Quinn hoped he understood. After she confessed about her father she hoped he understood why she couldn't love him fully.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:09 am