Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Invite For Christmas break. (Quinn, Camille, Adam)

Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Invite For Christmas break. (Quinn, Camille, Adam) - Page 3 Empty Re: Invite For Christmas break. (Quinn, Camille, Adam)

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Adam was watching the two love birds go at it and then grew confused on what happened between them. Camille came in. "Hey Camille" Adam said to her. He watched her look at Tobias and ask her if she had to stake him. Quinn then explained what the hell just happened to her.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Invite For Christmas break. (Quinn, Camille, Adam) - Page 3 Empty Re: Invite For Christmas break. (Quinn, Camille, Adam)

Post by Countie Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:01 am

Tobias's inner emotions had fallen. His face held no emotion as he hid them all behind his mental shield.

"I understand." Tobias said as he gazed into the fire.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:05 am

Quinn watched Tobias have no emotion in his face. He then said he understood but then faced the fire. Quinn felt bad. "Are you mad at me" she asked him. Of course she wanted to be with him, and she wanted to say those words but she needed him to give her time.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:20 am

"Oh honey," Camille told her, "Please don't cry. I'm such a sucky friend, I have no idea what to do when people cry."

She watched the exchange between the two in silence. And that was another reason why she didn't like dating. To have your heart in another person's hands. . . to have to rely on them. . . having to trust them completely. It scared her. All her past relationships never worked out - not that she really tried, anyway. And her parents' was always a mess: on and off and on and off. . . who could blame her for not believing in relationships?

"Hey Adam," she greeted him and then shot Tobias a look that said 'don't do this to her.'
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:37 am

Adam watched Camille try to help out Quinn but didn't no how. Adam then smirked when she gave Tobias a look. Adam then tapped Tobias's leg and pointed to Quinn., who was looking down at her hands. Adam looked at Camille and pretended to stab himself and fall to the floor. Adam smiled at her and sat up.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:29 am

Quinn saw that Tobias was still looking at the fire. She saw Camille's look at Tobias and then Adam pretending to die. Quinn got one of the couch pillows and threw it at his head. Quinn rolled her eyes and looked at the fire also. How could this day go from great to worse.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:00 pm

"How can I be mad at you Miss Mikaelson. I'll just have to wait won't I for you to catch up?" Tobias questioned. He kissed her forehead. His eyes had turned black with his sudden mood change. He just egnored the fact that his vampire side was some reason hurting.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Quinn gave him a small smile when he said that. "How can you be so sweet and caring when all I am is a complete bitch who can't tell her amazing and wonderful boyfriend how she really feels" Quinn sighed. Quinn watched his eyes turn back and felt bad.

Quinn touched his cheek and gave a small smile. Quinn kissed him on the lips.

Last edited by Quinn Mikaelson on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:14 pm

Tobias leaned into her touch and kissed her back. He smiled and knew his eyes had turned to his ice blue color. He leaned his head on the back of the sofa and closed his eyes.

"Your not a bitch Quinn. I think your just not ready to commit to love yet. You can have all the time in thhe world. I'll still be here at the end of the day." Tobias said with a smirk.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:19 pm

Quinn smiled when she saw that his eyes went back to his normal color. She watched as he leaned back on the sofa and talked to her. Quinn nodded. "You just don't want to admit that I'm a bitch" Quinn teased and smiled. "I promise Tobias, one day I will tell you how I feel but I can't right now" Quinn exclaimed.

Quinn gave a sweet smile when he said that he would be here for her at the end of the day. "How did I get so lucky to have you" Quinn asked.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:48 pm

Camilled sighed, "If you want someone to tell you that you're a bitch, fine. You're a bitch, there."

"Oh boy, here we go again," she muttered, turning to Adam, "So Adam, let's talk. I have a feeling these two will be eating each other's face in a few minutes."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:52 pm

Quinn nodded when Camille said she was a bitch. "Wow, thanks" Quinn said in a sarcastic tone. Quinn heard the next word under her breath. Quinn smiled and kissed Tobias. Well she sort of jinxed it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:09 am