Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Other Woman

Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Other Woman Empty Other Woman

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Okay soo this doesn't necessarily have to be a new character. If you presently have a character that you think would fit the following role, please feel free to comment offer... or whatever..

Soo... cause both me and Lex are aweful handlers that get bored when our charries are too happy, we've have decided we'd messs shit up in there relationship with - insert gasp - ANOTHER WOMAN!!!

Now before you get too excited or whatever... Kas will mostly be doing... whatever shit he does cause he is drunk out of his mind. He does actully like Lex so I can't promise a long relationship here... you may just get.. lets call it a one night stand... but who knows... plots may change or whatever soo..

Yeah... that wasn't very discriptive butt.. whatever... post if your interested... or just want me to do something other than babble...

KK going now...
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Other Woman Empty Re: Other Woman

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:02 am

JJEH! <33 (This is JJeh, right?)

Anyways, I have Laetitia Bellamy up for grabs. She's ooooold, but she looks young and is really sweet to others. However, she is really annoyed with her husband right now. (SHOCK! MORE DRAMA! INSERT GASPS HERE!) So... she and Kas can have a one-night stand! c:
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:51 pm

WOOOOOOO!!!!!

YAYYYYY You rock - I think I told you this in the CB this morning but... I was mulitasking horribly then so I don't remember

And yes this is JJ...even though I'm Phillie right Now... I really need to come up with like a mega name that combines all my charries Razz

Anways totally distracting myself... Umm... Me and Lex have to do a little bit of meddling between ourselves before we are ready for some one night standings butt... yeah Very Happy

AND YAYYY again.... I don't think Lae is that much older... and besides... Kas will be highly drunk soooo....I don't think he'll care much Razz

WOOT! ... actually I probably should be wooting about this Razz What ever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:12 am