Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

I'm not a girl/Acting like a woman {father-daughter convo}

I'm not a girl/Acting like a woman {father-daughter convo} Empty I'm not a girl/Acting like a woman {father-daughter convo}

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:15 pm

The girl bit her lip while thinking about what she was going to tell her that. She knew that she was going to have to draw a line there somewhere, between her personal and family life, which was hard, for her father was always there and it was suffocating her.

Still, she knew she loved him, no Nyx actually adored him and build her world around him as he was too precious for her to loose as well.

Knocking on the door, she straitened up her frown and put a beautiful, white teeth smile on her face.

"Dad?" she asked, peeking through the door.
    Xavier Carvus
    Xavier Carvus
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I'm not a girl/Acting like a woman {father-daughter convo} Empty Re: I'm not a girl/Acting like a woman {father-daughter convo}

Post by Xavier Carvus Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:29 am

Xavier glanced up from the papers he was marking to see his daughter. He felt relief flood his body, but his expression remained as cold as it was before he saw her. "Nyx, come on in," he said as he leaned back in his chair slightly.

He watched with a steel gaze as the young witch walked towards him. "Do tell me what you did today," it sounded more like an order then a question.

I'm not a girl/Acting like a woman {father-daughter convo} Empty Re: I'm not a girl/Acting like a woman {father-daughter convo}

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:20 am

Well, if he's going to play the role of the strong and cold guy, I can easily do the same, she thought, a note of bitterness in her head, and so I will.
    Tucking one blonde curl behind her ear, she made a certain stand and her flawless smile stayed still on her face.

"Father, it was like any other day", she responded, looking straight in his eyes, "you know, school, homework, friends."

Of course he knows, the little and bitter voice in her head responded.
    Xavier Carvus
    Xavier Carvus
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavier Carvus Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:39 am

Xavier's expression darkened as she spoke. The cluelessness of the girl was infuriating. "Sit!" he ordered coldly as he rose from own chair and walked around the desk.

His eyes were narrowed slightly as he observed his daughter. "Do you have trouble remembering things you are told by the highmaster or myself, young lady?" he asked as he walked around her, finally coming to face her as she sat in a chair.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:57 am

She stayed calm as he raised his voice. "Of course father", the girl agreed and took a seat, still smiling like everything was fine while in fact she was thinking about how messed up they both were.

"No, not at a all daddy, I think my memory is actually getting better than before father. I thought that would be something to be happy about. Don't frown father, it doesn't suit you."
    Xavier Carvus
    Xavier Carvus
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavier Carvus Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:05 am

"Don't get smart with me, young lady. Do so again and I will vanish your tongue from your mouth," Xavier said sternly. He was known to do that when she was younger. And although she was a teenager now! He wouldn't hesitate to do so again.

"What were you doing outside of the castle without an adult today?" he asked coldly as he watched her, his arms behind his back.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:34 am

"Yes father, as you wish", she said calmly, still smiling and remembering the old days. Mom, she thought, as her smile faded, she used to laugh at our 'fights' so hard. I miss her... Nyx looked away from her father and said the first thing she could come up with.

"I don't know what you're talking about", she lied perfectly, like he taught her before.
    Xavier Carvus
    Xavier Carvus
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavier Carvus Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:45 am

"Very well," Xavier said, his voice emotionless, as he took out his wand and with a swish of his hand her tongue left her mouth temporarily. "You know better then to lie to me, Nyx," he told her sternly as he walked over back around his desk and sat down on his chair once again. "Let me make myself clear," he said, his voice as hard as steel. "If I find out that you have been outside by yourself in the near future we will packing our bags and going back to Germany immodestly after. You will not be going to school. You will be finishing your education in our family Manor," he stated with a finality. He knew very well that she would hate to be be away from her peers.

"Now I suggest you stop being childish. Or I will treat you like a child and I am sure you do not want that," he warned her.

"Do you understand me?"

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:51 am

Her eyes widened and she felt amused. Seriously, this, again? she wondered but thought about her late mother again.

HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL WHEN I'M DYING INSIDE AND THE ONLY THING THAT IT'S LEFT FOR ME ARE MY NEW FRIENDS AND HAVING FUN, BECAUSE I AM A TEENAGER AND THAT IS WHAT TEENAGERS DO! she yelled in her head, wondering if anyone was listening. I HATE ALL OF THIS AND I MISS MOM! IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT SHE'S DEAD!

Nyx wanted to say all of that out loud, wanted to talk to him, wanted for him to become less cold, maybe just for a few moments so he could comfort her and she could put her walls down, but he was strict and reserved and she decided that it's best for her to pretend that she is also that, hoping that she'll actually become that in the future.

So the girl did the only thing she could and nodded her head.
    Xavier Carvus
    Xavier Carvus
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavier Carvus Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:00 pm

Xavier sighed. He knew that his daughter had a fragile state of mind after the death of her mother. But that didn't do anything to ease his own worry. He reached across the desk and took the girl's chin in his hand gently. "Nyx," he's aid, his voice softer then before. "We only have each other now. We cannot lose that now of all times. You know that students have been kidnapped from the school."

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:03 pm

She shivered a little as he took her chin in his hand and couldn't explain why it was so. After she nodded her head again in perfect agreement, she gestured to her mouth.

Daddy X, please, she send him a mental note using the nickname how she used to call him to soften him up, I need your strength, but I also need your approval. I need to know that you're there for me but still I have to spread my wings...
    Xavier Carvus
    Xavier Carvus
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavier Carvus Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:13 pm

Xavier leaned back in he chair and let go of her chin, studying her. He flicked his wand once again, returning her tongue to her mouth. He considered her words in his mind. What she was asking from him was the last thing he wanted to do right now, so soon after his wife's death. But he knew that he should put his daughter's needs ahead of his own. She was suffering as well.

"Very well, Nyx," he said finally, closing his eyes for a second. "You may spread your wings as you say, but remember what I said. We will be going straight to Germany if you venture outside alone again. The wizarding world is in the middle of a war. Do not forget that."

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:27 pm

There was no point in telling him that she wasn't actually alone, it hurt her when she realized how she was hurting him and as she gave him her word, Nyx knew that she will never fail him again.

Or at least tried her best to be the perfect daughter for a great, loving father, a father that was so much like her and who she cared about, even if she didn't want to admit it.

She acted on an impulse and went over to hug him. Her face expression was a state of a great shock by her actions, but she couldn't help it, he really pushed all the right buttons, or all the wrong ones for that matter.

"I'm sorry", she said, her head on his shoulder. "I know that I'm a lousy daughter and a fail of a person."
    Xavier Carvus
    Xavier Carvus
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavier Carvus Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:40 pm

Xavier was surprised when she hugged him. It wasn't a common occurrence, especially now. The wizard rose from his chair and wrapped his arms around the girl, rubbing her back, glad that he had finally gotten through to her. "You are forgiven," he said, his voice calm p, almost soothing. "No you are not," he disagreed with her before he kissed the top of her head. "You are a smart and kind girl. You just need to keep your focus right now and you will be fine. I promise."

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:47 pm

She rested her head on his right shoulder for a few more moments, enjoying their contact for she missed her mother's hugs and caresses, before she moved slightly away from him.

The girl smiled sightly as he kissed her forehead and remembered something positive. "You know, when they sorted me here, they told me something I ignored then", she started, looking in his eyes, "but will not ignore anymore."
    Xavier Carvus
    Xavier Carvus
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavier Carvus Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:51 pm

"And what is that?" Xavier asked, raising his eyebrows. He was glad that she looked a bit better now. There were a lot changes they had to adjust to and he knew that t would take some time.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:42 pm

"That I'm a natural born leader and I got to start using my complete potential", she smiled and continued, "and I think it's time to kick off things some more. I think I did good on my lessons, but I want to be better, no, I want to be flawless."

"Like you."
    Xavier Carvus
    Xavier Carvus
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavier Carvus Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:36 am

Xavier gave his daughter a small smile. He rarely smiled especially after his wife's death. "I am glad to hear that, Nyx. You are the only one that can make that decision for yourself," he said. He was very happy that she did not fall into the pit of suffering after her mother's death.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:28 pm

"I think I'm not allowed to mourn anymore. I forbid myself to be sad, and I forbid that to you also. Happy times are coming for us, I know it, even if we now feel like it's the end of the world." she said, determination in her voice. "She would want us to move on."

Her words once again made her widen her eyes in shock and Nyx feared her father's reaction, for she mentioned something they didn't talk about.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:44 pm