Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Standing on the edge ( Open )

Standing on the edge ( Open ) Empty Standing on the edge ( Open )

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:36 am

Katie was standing there looking at the water. At this point she was too depressed, it wasn't like anybody would care if she was gone. She always faded into the background, and nobody actually noticed her. So nobody would be sad if she actually walked and drowned.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Standing on the edge ( Open ) Empty Re: Standing on the edge ( Open )

Post by Kendera James Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:05 am

Liddy had been in charge a lot, lately. In fact, the alternate enjoyed the control a little too much. It was a good thing Kendera was a metamorphmagus and Liddy prefered her own appearance, because Liddy would undoubtedly ruin Miss Prim-and-Proper's reputation.

Kendera was such a drag, sometimes, in Liddy's estimation.

At present, Liddy had found a source of idle amusement. She sat on a rock, one knee bent and her arms wrapped around that leg. The girl tilted her head, mass of black curls shifting with the movement.

"Well, are you going to jump or aren't you?" she finally demanded of the girl standing at the edge of the cliff overlooking the water. "I've other mischief to be seeking out, you know."

Last edited by Kendera James on Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:08 am

Katie then looked over to the person who was talking to her. She really wanted to jump and just end it, but then she remember someone tell her that they were selfish thoughts. Katie then continued to look at the water.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:00 am

Heaving a sigh, Liddy unfolded herself from her perch, moving over to the other girl, instead. Leaning forward, she tilted her head a bit as she looked up into her face.

"Shall I push you, instead?" Liddy suggested with a cruel smile. "I'd be willing to, if it'd make it easier for you. Otherwise, I fear you'll spend the rest of the day just staring at the water, and that is rather dull."

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:18 am

Katie was torn with herself, half of her said to jump. But there was a thought that somebody had to care about her. She knew the reason she hadn't jumped was because she was scared. And this person wasn't helping her one bit.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Liddy became irritated with the girl's indecision. "Either jump or don't jump!" she snapped, a German accent making itself rather distinct. "If you can't follow through, you shouldn't have started. What reason do you have for killing yourself, anyway? To make people remember you? If you jump, they'll remember you only as the girl who jumped off a cliff. Because you think no one will care? No one cares for anyone but themselves - it's the way the world is, y'know.

"Or is it because you feel lonely?" Liddy sneered slightly. "Only two types of people are alone: those who prefer to be by themselves, and those who are too afraid for others to notice them.

"You are boring. If you're not going to jump or let me push you, I'm leaving. Who knows when I'll be out again?"

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:20 am

Katie carefully listen to what was being said. Maybe what she was saying was true, and that it why she couldn't go with it. Katie then took a step away from the edge.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:34 am

Liddy heaved a very put-upon sigh.

"Very well, then," she said, a note of snootiness entering her tone that was very like her primary even though her accent still wasn't.

Turning, she promptly started to flounce away, pausing to face the older girl, once more. "And do try to be less predictable, next time," Liddy advised. "I knew you wouldn't jump, even if I hoped you would. Try to be," the girl gestured vaguely, "more spontaneous, or whatever."

And then, Liddy did leave, black curls bouncing lightly and she went off to find something else to do.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:45 pm

Katie then looked over the edge again. For a split second she was glad that she didnt' jump, because of how far it was. It wouldn't be the fall that would kill her, but the sudden stop at the bottom. When she took a couple step back she then snicker a little bit, because she then remember watching something from a muggle movie. " Maybe if I had a doll, through down just to see if I would live."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:49 am