Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Closer to the Edge (Open)

Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Closer to the Edge (Open) Empty Closer to the Edge (Open)

Post by Tony Stark Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:15 am

For centuries he'd walked this earth as an immortal and not once had he ever bothered to live as a human. Yet now here he sat in the corner of his own nightclub surrounded by humans. Each smelling more delicious than the one before. It was the way the world worked. It had always had hunters and prey, but never had the hunters blended in with their prey in an attempt to 'fit in'.

He sighed pulling out a flask from the inside of his jacket and drank a little. Humans had no idea, especially muggles. They were so naive it was laughable. He spread his arms along the back of the sofa and just watched the people. Even his memories didn't go far enough to truly remember being human but he knew a lot had changed since than.
    Eliza
    Eliza
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Closer to the Edge (Open) Empty Re: Closer to the Edge (Open)

Post by Eliza Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:52 am

Irelia licked the remaining dropllets of blood from her lips as they spread in a smirk. Yet another naive human ended up dead after satysfying her needs. Hunting among muggles was so much more entertaining for her. The way the screamed and pleaded for mercy. Those sounds were music to her ears. The vampire englulphed herlsef in all of the sinful pleasures fully and never regretted anything she did.

"Rush," she siad, her voice rising in slight surprise as she came to stand in front of his table. "Alone again?" she raised her eyebrow slightly.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:31 am

He lazily glanced up at her and patted the seat beside him for her to sit. "I've been in this world longer than anyone. I've watched it evolve and adapt to what it is today." He said tilting his head to the side as he watched a girl dance. "I'm just not sure it's changed for the better." He said turning his attention to looking at her.

"The only thing that has remained the same is i still get treated like a child from those that don't know." He frowned picking up his glass of o negative. "Being frozen at 18 can be a curse." He said raising the glass to his lips and drinking a little of the warm liquid.
    Eliza
    Eliza
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eliza Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:49 am

Irelia took a seat beside him, watching the people of the nightclub. They were all prey, delicios prey that she could enjoy if she wanted to. "That is because humans have always been idiotic. And we have allowed them to rule even though we are more knowledgable. If more people were concerned with what they did, then the world would have been much more to our liking," she stated coldly.

She smirked at him. "I would see that as a gift. People have no idea what you are capable of. They have no idea that you are one of the most dangreoue beings that walk the Earth right now. It would be so much more enjoyable to hunt on those clueless ones."
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:17 am

He frowned taking a piece of her hair between his fingers. "We were all human once, were we not? Even i? But that was such a long time ago." He said letting her hair drop and turning back to look at the crowd of humans before him. "My family were the smartest people around. My brother and i are the reason we can walk in the sun. Without these rings we'd be dust." He said turning his own ring around his finger with his thumb. "We were human when we made them!" He said proving a point.

"They have rule because i've allowed them too. I don't need to rule the world to get what i want! I can just get it without all the added hard work of keeping things in order. The world is something none of us can fix. You just have to let it take it's course." He said bringing the glass up to his lips again.

"You would think so wouldn't you? Even the screams get old Irelia. Everything gets old eventually. Everything but us." He said dowing his glass.
    Eliza
    Eliza
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eliza Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:44 am

"They were smart for humans. They never had the chance to have the wisdom that you have now. After living in this world for more then a thousand years. The humans are arrogant when they think they can outsmart us. They really are far to ignorant for their own good," Irelia stated, cocking her head as he took some of her hair between his fingers.

"Or you can have someone else rule the world for you. What of those weapons the muggle have now?" she asked him raising an eywbrow. "People will never have enough power. Their is awlays more that they want for themselves," she siad, her voice low and dark.

"And where do you find enjoyment then, Rush. How do you keep from being bored all the time? " she asked.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:17 pm

His head snapped to the side quicker than any normal human ever could. "I am human! We are the most intelliegent race! I created your race. I made you all and i can just as quickly end you. Believe me i have killed some pretty stupid vampires in my time." He said turning to look at a vampire to the side of him for a refill. He was hungry and that often left him irritated. And when he was irritated he liked to take it out on everyone else.

"If you want to take over the world be my guest. Just don't expect me to help." He said gratefully taking his glass of fresh blood and downing half. He now only wanted a quiet life. Or as quiet as he could get with his mood swings.

"I flip the switch." He said simply watching a pretty little blonde leaving the club. She was alone. It was the perfect hunt.
    Eliza
    Eliza
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eliza Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:06 am

"I am not denying that fact. But you cannot say that you were as smart as you are now one thousand years ago. You simply did not have the experience that you have now. You would have looked at the world with completely different eyes," Irelia stated. "The years that the humans live are simply not enough to understand some things," her tone was almost calm as she continued. She had a tendency to grow more calm when the emotions of those around her riled up. It ws strange to say the least. Though it amused her some of the times.

"Oh, no thank you," she said, her nose wrinkling up slightly. 'I am much too selfish for that task. Too tedious if you ask me," she said as she looked over the humans around them. She could already feel her hunger resurfacing again.

Irelia smirked as she followed his gaze. "That is certainly a wonderful passtime. If I do say so myself."
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:48 am

"Of course not. I've had centuries more to think things through. Just think yourself lucky that i gave you the gift of immortality or you'd be the same as them!" He said sighing as he looked down at his ring. It had been simpler back then, but now? They just had to complicate things.

He nodded, at least they were on the same page on that one. "It is a dangerous passtime and only the strongest minded of us can pull it off. I've seen many men turn insane because then couldn't switch it back on."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:21 am