Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Closer, falling

Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Closer, falling Empty Closer, falling

Post by Angel LaRue Sun May 27, 2012 7:34 am

Angel crept up to the lake. She looked around to Make sure she was alone. Coast clear. Nodding to herself, she stepped up to the water. Tilting her head at it, the Slytherin jumped in.

The familiar sensation passed over her. Her legs melting together, the warm, slippery feeling. She leaned down and caressed the tail carefully.

Swimming made Angel forget. Forgetting was nice. Just escaping from life. She started swimming far away. It was night and dark, but she didn't care.

After some time, she pulled herself up of the water. Looking at the tail, Angel shook her head.

Mentally gasping, she heard footsteps, and sunk down into the water again. She hoped nobody saw her, and kept her eyes above the water to look.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Closer, falling Empty Re: Closer, falling

Post by Alyssa Black Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:45 pm

Alyssa was running, from everything. The middle of the night, no one would be able to see her, not in the dark, and not how fast she was going. She was running away from the nightmares. She knows she is supposed to wake Casey up, and tell her. But sometimes she feels like such a baby always running to Casey. They were the same age, she shouldnt have to run to Casey with all her problems.
    "Whatever" She whispered savegly. Rounding around the lake, to a tree close she jumped as she ran. Landing on the lowest branch, she sat down, and dipped her bare feet in the cold water. The freezing feeling making her come to her sense's more. It is easier for her to run barefoot, more natural.
    Alyssa took a deep breathe, she loves the smell of these trees, but something is diffrent. She can smell the small traces of students who had been here through-out the day, but someone was here now. She scaned the surrounding areas with her improved eyesight, and listened with animal hearing. She had always had better senses, and she was faster than normal humans, no one knows why. Healers think it came from her mom, she just doesnt know who her mom is, or what her mom is. She zero'd in on something comng from the water, she saw two eyes, shining, and the top of the head. The slight movement of the water, she heard it. The person was far enough away, she didnt bother to worry, if they got closer she could easily run away.
    So Alyssa just sat in peace for the moment, and thought.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Angel looked at the person- a girl, maybe a year younger than her. She knew she was seen, and she didn't like it.

She lifted her head completely over the water. Great, it's always you! She mentally discussed if it was a good idea. At that moment, Angel didn't really care. So what if this person tells the entire world I'm a freaking mermaid!? I don't care!

She looked up miserably. "Well," she demanded, "why are you here so late?" Angel quietly cursed her siren-like singsong voice.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Alyssa easily heard the girls voice ask her what she was doing.
    "I can't sleep, and running makes things easier, but I also come to this branch when I want to think," Alyssa answered honestly, no use in lying, and this girl seemed trustworthy, "Why are you out so late, and in the water, you must be freezing," Alyssa said, her toes where starting to go numb with the cold. That's how most of her body was, numb, cold.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:26 pm

Angel nodded understandingly. "Oh, well. I suppose the truth can't hurt."

She didn't say any more, just swum under water, revealing her long, scaly tail. it was over water for a few seconds, before Angel's head emerged again. Looking up to see the girl's reaction, she remembered something.

"Come here!" Angel hissed, beckoning the girl to come closer. "I won't hurt you. All the stupid stories you hear, don't believe them." She leaned back, and for a second floated around the lake.

Angel then snapped her head back up and stared at the girl, her pale blue eyes glowing with worry. Why the hell did she just show what she really was? Nobody knew, so why now?
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Alyssa watched as the girl swam across the top of the water, and Alyssa saw that she had a scaley tail. Alyssa watched a littel bit longer, and when the girl came back up Alyssa smiled at her. Personally Alyssa thought it was cool that the girl had a tail.

Alyssa looked questioning at the girl when she beconed her closer, there was no where else to go, she was already on a branch over the water,
    "Do you want me to come in the water?" she asked, Alyssa probably would, she thought, but it was cold. Her feet were already freezing, she wasnt sure if the girl really wanted her to get in. "It doesn't bother me that you're a mermaid if that's what you're worried about," She said, "I've been raised to accept people,"
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:49 am

Angel frowned. "No. I just want to explain to you that if you tell a singe person I will know. You do not want to find out what I can do to you if you tell." Her expression got even harder. "Are we clear?"

"It seems you were raised well." Angel considered for a moment. "What's your name?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:39 pm