Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

All These Things I've Done (liddy)

Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

All These Things I've Done (liddy) Empty All These Things I've Done (liddy)

Post by Hannah Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:33 am

Charles had spent most of his holidays pondering about his life, as odd as it sounded. After he went to Vienna and had... something with Tshering, he spent the rest of the time with his family at home, and he hadn't really gone out or owled anyone.

He sat on the cold hard rock on the ground, trying to figure out what to do next.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

All These Things I've Done (liddy) Empty Re: All These Things I've Done (liddy)

Post by Kendera James Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:46 am

Such freedom. Liddy relished it. Her ability to seize control was becoming more and more prominent, and she was able to do so for longer stretches of time.

The girl contentedly wandered about, her feet carrying her to the cave. She liked the cave - she and Kendera, both. So long as one avoided getting trapped in by the tide, it was really a rather pleasant place.

She had entered the cavern, dark gaze settling upon a figure. It was a bit shadowy in the mouth of the cave, but she was fairly certain... Yes. That was him.

Closing the distance to where the boy sat, Liddy wrapped her arms around him from behind, nestling her chin in his shoulder as she smirked to herself. "Hello, Charles," Liddy murmured. "Miss me?"
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:08 am

Charles almost flailed when he heard a voice behind him, but he was good nough at lying now to flail in his head. He turned around slowly, just in case it was Lena trying to kill him, again. Thankfully, it was just... her.

"Yeah... 'course I missed you," he replied breathtakingly, smirking.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:53 am

Liddy gave the boy a light squeeze, then pulled away, smirking right back at him. "What are you doing here? You look broody," Liddy informed him. "Furthermore, I hear there's a thing flying around and taking students. You really shouldn't be wandering around by yourself."
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:05 am

Charles nearly blushed when Liddy squeezed him. "I am not broody," he replied, sounding majestic. "I am here because Ilike it here, and... I miss this." He didn't know if he was refering to her or the cave. "I don't think that thing would take me. There is nothing from me to take."
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:49 pm

Liddy glanced about the cavern. "I like it here, too," she stated, tone matter-of-fact. "I am not here so much that I would say that I miss it, though." She gave a teasing smirk.

"It isn't taking anything from you," Liddy laughed. "It is taking people, for whatever reason. Probably to eat them, I suspect."
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:51 am

Charles laughed emptily. "That's because I spend all my free time here," he replied firmly, turning towards the exit of the cave. It was a lie. He barely spent any time here, actually. Most of his time was spent in the Hitrost Common Room or roaming the corridors.

"I thought crows were vegetarian," Charles replied, raising his eyebrows.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:01 am

"Then you must have a sad life," Liddy remarked, knowing full well the boy didn't spend all his free time in the cave. Kendera had seen him wandering the halls on numerous occasions.

She shook her head seriously. "They aren't," she stated. "They are omnivores. But this isn't a real crow, anyway. It is a creature that is called 'the Crow'. Because it has big black wings, I've heard. You don't have to worry, though. I'm here to protect you, now."
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:25 am

Charles shook his head. "I do not have a sad life. I just have nothing to do," he replied. Well... he could always plan the destruction of the Vorstenbach family or go hide in a broom closet with Dommi, but they weren't exactly a good past time to have.

"What's an omnivore?" asked Charles curiously. He nodded firmly in thanks. "Well, I've got your back too," he replied, trying to sound halfway confident.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:22 pm

Liddy gave a pout that could have been either empathetic or mocking. It was hard to tell. "You should let me entertain you, then," she said, as if it were a very obvious solution.

"Omnivores eat both meat and plant life," Liddy informed the boy.

Laughing in amusement, she wrapped her arms around Charles, hugging him tightly. "I like you, Charles. You are funny, and cute."
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:31 am

"How can you entertain me when I don't know where you are half the time?" asked Charles curiously, raising an eyebrow. "You know where I am, though, right?"

Charles was going to nod in reply when she suddenly leaped up and hugged him. He laughed back - her laughter was so cute - and he could only say, "So are you!" He put his arms around her, holding her close to him.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:05 am

"I shall just have to be around more often," Liddy stated decisively. "I know where you are, often. I watch you a lot, you know."

She settled contentedly into his embrace, happy with the contact. The girl tilted her head to one side, which resulted in her face nuzzling against his neck.

"You're not allowed to like anyone else, you know. You won't like anyone else, anymore, will you, Charles?" Liddy hadn't pulled away, but there was a note of steel in her tone.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:27 am

"I can tell," Charles replied, a soft smile on his face.

For a moment, he blinked at Liddy's words. He could tell it was some sort of warning, because he was taught to know people as a child. Most people wouldn't ask that question so gently, but Liddy wasn't like most people, right? "Nope," he replied confidently, hiding a bit of fear behind his voice. Even if he wasn't completely sure, he should remember how irreplacable Liddy was.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:24 am

Liddy did pull back then, giving Charles a beatific smile that lit up her whole expression. Rising up on her toes, she pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"Good," she pronounced happily. She stepped away, moving lightly back towards the cave's mouth.

"You play the violin and sing, don't you, Charles?" asked Liddy. "You should sing for me."
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:53 pm

Charles blushed when Liddy had kissed him on the cheek. He was overjoyed, even if it was only a small thing. He completely forgot about her question until he could sort out his thoughts and make a simple sentence. "Uhhh, okay..." he began. "W-What song d-do you l-like?"
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:32 am

Liddy tilted her head thoughtfully, turning to glance back at him over her shoulder. "You decide, Charles," she said. "I want to hear what you'd like to sing."
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:10 am

Charles sighed. If only he had his violin with him. He took a deep breath and sang the first song that came into his head. He tapped his foot so he could remember the timing. Shutting his eyes, he began to sing very quietly,

"Look out of any window
    Any morning, any evening, any day
    Maybe the sun is shining
    Birds are winging or
    Rain is falling from a heavy sky."

He opened his eyes, and he continued to sing, louder still quietly,

"For this is all a dream we dreamed
    One afternoon long ago
    Walk out of any doorway
    Feel your way, feel your way
    Like the day before."

Turning towards Liddy, he smiled as he sang, louder and clearer,

"Maybe you'll find direction
    Around some corner
    Where it's been waiting to meet you -
    What do you want me to do,
    To watch for you while you're sleeping?
    Well please don't be surprised
    When you find me dreaming too."

He paused, because he forgot the words to the second verse. He shook his head. "Crap. That's all I can remember," he muttered. He looked away from Liddy, trying to hide his embarassment.

(OOC: The song Chuck sings.)
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:31 am

Liddy clapped, letting out a delighted laugh. "I like it, Charles! You have a nice voice," the girl declared. She took his hand, rewarding him with a bright smile. "You shall have to sing for me again."

The girl pressed another kiss to his cheek.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:07 pm

"Thanks," Charles breathed, receiving Liddy's kiss with delight. "Why don't you sing too, huh?" he asked, clasping her hand tightly in his. "I would like to hear your voice too."
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:13 am

"Me, sing?" Liddy echoed, giving him a teasing smiling. "And what if I can't sing?" She could, of course. Being a metamorphmagus made voice mimicry a must, which in turn meant that Kendera, and all forms she or her alternates could think to take, were natural vocalists.

The girl considered the request for a moment, thinking of which song she could sing, when the perfect one came to mind.

And so, she began to sing, Liddy's voice proving itself a warm, mellow alto. It was an old song that she sung, a haunting old wizard melody of the duality of humankind. It was rather apropos, really. It was also no coincidence that the girl had chosen that particular song.

"Thus, be our lives,
    The unending fight.
    This our one truth:
    Darkness and light.
    "

As she concluded the tune, her voice echoed back to them, as though the caverns were singing along in reverent whisper, "This our one truth: Darkness and light..."
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:26 am

Charles's mind simply... wowed when it heard Liddy's voice. "That... that was beautiful," he whispered. "And you were scared you had a terrible voice?" he asked, obviously shocked.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:31 am

Liddy laughed, awarding Charles with another kiss on the cheek. He was so very funny!

"Of course I wasn't, Charles," she said. "I can do anything. I'm perfect."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:02 am