Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Good Things Come

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Good Things Come Empty Good Things Come

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun May 27, 2012 1:48 am

Blaine sits by the lake, skipping stones. He is wearing a black t-shirt, with an asking alexandria zip-up hoodie, and a pair of black torn jeans anda pair of black converse sneakers. He has on his favourite DC brand hat, his mother gave it to him before she walked out and deserted him with his horrid father and spoiled brother. He wanted to have his bruises and scars covered up today, he hated when they drew attenion. He hurls another stone, unsettling the wather's glass-like appearance. He sighs quietly, pushing up his glasses. He hears footsteps behind him and readdies his wand.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Good Things Come Empty Re: Good Things Come

Post by Manda Sun May 27, 2012 2:19 am

"Great reflexes," She commented, plopping down beside him. Kaitlen had no idea why she was here, but she had saw the boys shirt and walked over to comment on it. "I like your shirt by the way."

Pulling a long sleeve low over a scar, she looked at him. The Hrabrost wondered what people saw when they looked in her eyes. Horror? Pain? Torture? Loneliness? Did they see how starved she was, for a loving caring touch? How she lacked the support of a mother and father, a father who was a dark wizard, and a mother who was a Drug Dealer?

She saw his eyes. They had a haunted look towards them, and she knew that he has been through a rough time.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun May 27, 2012 2:26 am

Blaine looks at the gir, obvious shes like him. "thanks" his face remains straight. He cant remember the last time he smiled. He throws another rock. He sighs. "so what brings you out here? ive never seen you before."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun May 27, 2012 2:49 am

"I needed quiet, I have grown to used to quiteness, over the past seven months," She told him. Though, it was a bit of a lie. Six months of being tortured, she also heard screams.

"I am a Durmstranger Student Transfer, and I also missed the first semester due to a bit of a.... problem," She vaguely answered.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun May 27, 2012 2:55 am

He fakes a slight smile "if anyone knows problems, it's me, don't be so vague." he looks at a wildflower. It was his favourite color, purple. He picks it and hands it to kait "if it helps at all..."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun May 27, 2012 4:35 am

"Hmm..." She merely replied, unsure what to say. "Well, you spill first then." Kaitlen fingered the purple flower for a moment, unsure what to do. It wasn't everyday she received flowers. "Thanks," She thanked him, smiling. Cleverly, she tied it around her middle finger, making it decorative.

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon May 28, 2012 2:01 am

He sighs. Itt was rare when he told people about his homelife, but he'd make an exception "well my mother walked out on us when i was 7, i dont blame her, my father is evil. I have been beaten and abused by him since i was 4..." he rolls up his pants showing off the scars and bruses "thats not even half of 'em"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon May 28, 2012 2:48 am

Kaitlen felt the urge to say, 'I am sorry," but she knew it would annoy him. People who have been through that kind of stuff, don't want to hear that. They want somebody to listen to them.

"I understand," Kait whispered, brushing back her hair. She rolled up her sleeves, showing various scars. "My father was a Dark Wizard, he left my mother and me when I was two. Before that though, he gave a potion to my sister which made her a year younger. Then he sent her off to who knows where, I grew up without knowing I have a sister.

"My mother became a Drug Dealer in a small town in Greece. I learned how to do everything by myself, and how to avoid nosy adults. Then seven months ago, I was visiting Greece, and my sister and I got kidnapped. We were tortured for six months."

The red head finished off her tale, on a sad note. Then she added, "Oh, and I have this big drinking problem and enjoy stealing stuff from my mother."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon May 28, 2012 4:48 pm

Blaine decides to briefly swallow hius pride for this girl. She needed someone, more than he did. He steps forward and hugs her. "don't feel bad for me, you need more sympathy than i do." he shows no emotion but holds the hug for a while before stepping back.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon May 28, 2012 5:05 pm

To say she was shocked was underestimated. Who was this boy, who was abused and who thought she needed more sympathy?

"What's your name?" She asked suddenly. "And I think you have it worse than me in some cases, I never was really abused by my mom," All she got was slaps.

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon May 28, 2012 5:58 pm

"blaine thomas, muggleborn." his voice has a flat tone to it. "and meh, abuse is abue. No matter how it comes. We both have scars from our past. Scars are scars, theres no arguing that."he shrugs at his words, as if theyre nothing.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon May 28, 2012 7:49 pm

"I'm Kaitlen Grayson, half blood," She introduced herself. "Well, abuse is abuse, and has been the cause of many cases out there. It's not something to treat lightly," Kait was mostly talking to herself.

"True... True..."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon May 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Blaine glances over at her "well kaitlyn graysin, i think we'll get along just fine." he pulls out a sketch book and starts to sketch the lake. He is a really good artist.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon May 28, 2012 8:23 pm

She laughed, and put up her hair. "That's good right? After all, having enemies is not the best way to live life. Though no one could get along with everybody." Or having fathers with sidekics that was jealous is not good either, She thought miserably.

Kait peeked over his shoulder, and commented, "That's good. How long have you been drawing?" She asked.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon May 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Blaine shrugs passively. "for as long as i can remember.... i used to have a whole book, but Dad didn't let it last long..." he cringes at the memory. it was one of his least favourite. His father lit all of his full drawing books on fire and made him watch.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon May 28, 2012 9:47 pm

"That sucks," She commented lamely. "I would have attacked him there, I am very aggressive," Kait told him, a bit sheepishly.

"What brought you here?" She asked suddenly.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue May 29, 2012 7:15 pm

He smirks slightly. "what brought me here? well you could say it was my 'heart' but its hard to believe i still have one of those, so i'd like to say it was my mind, which brilliant as it may be, im slowly losing all my control over it." he sighs, insanity, would that be his future?
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue May 29, 2012 7:43 pm

Laughing, she laid on the grass, closing her eyes. "That's what it feels like half the time... I do wonder though, is Insanity as bad as it seems? It seems like one of the many ways to forget. I wonder if it is safer than Alcohol," Kait opened one eye and looked at him.

"I like the sound of Alcohol better though."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue May 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Blaine gives a small laugh and then freazes. What was the sound that just escaped his mouth. He looks down, more curious than shocked, completely unknowing what the noise was. He looks at kait and out at the water.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue May 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Frowning at him, she sat up. "What's wrong?" She followed his gaze, to make sure it wasn't something with the squid or whatever else was in the water.

A sudden sharp gust of wind came, and Kaitlen smiled. The wind felt really good.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed May 30, 2012 10:38 am

The wind blows blains hair back and the hat topples to the ground, showing how handsome he really was. The sun reflected off his hair. He sighs and looks up at kaits remark. "oh nothing, i just...something caught me off gaurd thats all."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed May 30, 2012 7:36 pm

"Alright then," Kait shrugged, not too concerned. She didn't see anything out of the ordinary, so it couldn't be too bad.

Kait reached for his hat, and handed it to him. "Your hair is a totally different color under the sun," She remarked, messing with her own hair.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:54 pm

He glances up at her and stands, something changed in his face. he...liked this girl. He smiles gently and awkwardly, his first true smile in years. "if thats a compliment, kait, i thank you." he lays a hand on her shoulder. "and i must say, you look lovely all together."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:48 am

Blushing slightly, she looked at the sun, realizing the sun was setting. "It was, and thank you," Kait told him, smiling.

"I gotta go now, I am meeting a friend," She told him, as she got up. "Talk to you later!" She yelled over her shoulder, as she ran towards the castle, thankful she had something over her Bikini top, and she wore Swimming Shorts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:37 pm