Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Been There Done That (Open)

Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Been There Done That (Open) Empty Been There Done That (Open)

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Feliks wandered out into the commonroom and flopped down in a seat, his hands began to lightly drum out a beat on the chair's arms as he looked around.

He had homework, but really, when did anyone actually do that except for the night before it was due?

Instead he lounged, obsereved, and waited to see if anything would happen.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Been There Done That (Open) Empty Re: Been There Done That (Open)

Post by Rhys Edmunds Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:00 am

Rhys made a rather spectacular descent down the steps from the dorm that would have looked a lot cooler if he hadn't actually tripped at the top of them. Somehow, he landed on his feet, gripping the banister tightly, blue eyes wide.

Wow. That was bad. Even for him. A quick glance revealed that somebody had left a stupid book on the staircase. And of course, he'd failed to notice it. If there was only one thing to trip on in the entire castle, Rhys would probably find it and do so.

At least his really bad mishaps seemed to be a bit less frequent. Maybe.

Hand scratching his head as he straightened, Rhys glanced about the common room, flushing when he noted that someone was there to witness his lack of grace.

"Oh," he said wittily. "Um... hi."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:47 am

Feliks looked up at the noise to see a some what gangily ginger tumble down the stairs.

He had to admit that he was rather impressed that the boy managed to stay on his feet.

"Overall, I'd give that a seven, though I'd say you need to work on the take-off a bit, maybe stabilize the landing a bit."

He grinned and shifted himself about on his chair.

"All jokes aside, you alright? That could have been... lets say ugly, shall we?"
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:14 am

Rhys laughed. "Only a seven?" he asked. "That was pretty spectacular - even for me!

"I'm fine, actually," the redhead replied. "Which isn't usually the case, I might add. School klutz, y'know. Feliks, isn't it? I think we're in the same year. I'm Rhys."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:30 pm

Feliks shrugged, and smiled, "Sorry, got to take marks off for lack of planning; there the rules - I'm just being fair to everyone."

"Well that's good then," he titled his head and laughed, "And hey, every school's got to have one. Just think of it as being an important cog in the machine of Durmstrang. We could not funtion with out you."

He nodded and smiled again.

"Nice to meet you, Rhys. I do believe I've remember seeing you around. Classes and what not."
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:48 am

"Yeah? Well, I think you're being stingy!" Rhys returned with a good-humored grin.

The redhead nodded seriously. "It really is a tough job, but someone's gotta do it." He made it over to the chair without further incident, plopping gracelessly into it.

"So... anything interesting going on?"
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:29 am

"I didn't make them, just inforce them," he shrugged with a grin.

"Well you seem to be doing a 'bang up' job of it - I think they should give you a raise."

Feliks leaned back in his chair and looked about the room. There was always something interesting going on, the only thing that mattered was finding it - and sometimes you had to be commited to doing so.

"Not particularily," he gave an impish grin as he feigned disinteretest, "Just more of the usual, slacking off, trying to remember to attend class, plotting to take over the school. Just the usual day to day stuff."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:16 pm