Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Lacey Black
Ariadne Ellingham
Blaire Vandever
Aurelie Bones
8 posters

Head of House Party (invitation required)

Head of House Party (invitation required) Empty Head of House Party (invitation required)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Leah walked into the Golden Thestral for a party. She was allowed to bring 2 people, so she decided to Bring her students, Aurelie Bones and Melanie McKinnon.

The Golden Thestral was a very popular pub* in the City of Azarot. She momentarily deserted her guests to order three butterbeers, seeing as she despised firewhiskey.

((ooc: *it feels weird writing pub because we call it a bar in America))
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Head of House Party (invitation required) Empty Re: Head of House Party (invitation required)

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:12 pm

"Hiya Professor!" Aurelie said as she walked into the party. "It was nice of you to invite me to this party." She was wearing her better clothes, a gauzy white shirt and blue capri. "Wow, it's empty in here."

Head of House Party (invitation required) Empty Re: Head of House Party (invitation required)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Leah handed Aurelie a butterbeer and looked around. The pub was empty except for the bartender, Aurie, and herself.

"Well, we have to wait for others to show up. But, just try to enjoy yourself." She smiled as she leaned in to whisper in her ear, "whatever you do, don't let Blaire catch you if you decide to steal some firewhiskey."

She pulled back and laughed. "We need some music."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Aurelie laughed. "Don't worry," she said. "I've tried firewhisky before-when I thought that it was apple juice. It tasted horrible. But I'll have a butterbeer." She looked around. "Music? As in the Weird Sisters, or muggle music?"

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:27 pm

"Who cares!" Leah yelled. "Watch this," she smirked. She pulled her wand that was in her black knee high boots, and flicked it towards the semi-ancient stereo in the corner. A muggle song, that she recognized as 'Dear Agony' by Breaking Benjamin, came on.
    Blaire Vandever
    Blaire Vandever
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Blaire Vandever Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Blaire smiled as she walked in the Golden Thestral and saw Leah and Aurelie were already there.

"Hello Leah, Aurie. You guys are early," she said, walking up to the bar and ordering a butterbeer. "Dont you get any ideas about slipping the children any firewhiskey, Leah."

She went and sat down at the table, waiting for Ariadne and Lola to get there. She was allowed to bring two people along with her, so she had decided to bring them.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Aurelie laughed. "Butterbeer please," she said to the bartender and slipped a few sickles to him. "Thanks-keep the change." turning around, she saw Blaire. "Professor!" she said. "Hi!"

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Achilles arrived at the party with his two guests Chrissy Lupin and Allie Di Black Angelo. He lead them btoh through the door and greeted Leah and the others already there.

"Hey Leah, Hey Tails, nice venue this for a party." He smiled getting the bartenders attention for a drink. "A firewhiskey please and whatever Leah, Tails want, I'll get this round in."

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Briony walked into the pub, she had never been here before and she had never really talked to the head of houses before either, hoping against all hope that Hades wouldn't have been invited Briony pushed open the door and smiled gently at those who were already there.

Sighing slightly she realised she had come before Rich and she would now have to wait for him to come, and hopefully save her from an angry Hades who the more she thought about it was sure to have been invited. Ordering a butterbeer from the bar Briony walked over to them and smiled.

"Hello guys."

(OOC: This is her outfitHead of House Party (invitation required) Images12)
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:39 pm

"Hi Professor Blake, hi Professor Silver," Aurelie said, waving and taking a sip of her butterbeer. It was warm and succulent.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:41 pm

Ariadne entered the pub for the first time in her life and looked around, a little in awe. She had heard very much about this pub from her sisters, who had spent a lot of time in this pub previously, but she had only been left to imagine it for herself.
    She saw Professor Vandever, the teacher who had invited her, and smiled. Aurelie was here too!
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:42 pm

"Ari!" Aurelie said, hugging her Gryffindor friend. "It's so nice to see you!" She slid a few sickles over the bar and offered her friend a butterbeer.
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:44 pm

"Thanks for inviting me Professor Silver." Allie said. "Hey Aurie." She smiled and waved at her friend.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:44 pm

"Aurie!" Ari said with a beam, and hugged her friend back. "Yeah! Last time I saw you was... I can't remember!"
    When Aurie offered her a drink, she grinned. "Thanks, lovely! I owe you the next one." She tapped her purse readily.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:46 pm

"Nah, it's alright," Aurelie said, handing a butterbeer to Allie as well. "Hiya Allie! So, who invited you guys? Professor DeLuna invited me."
    Lacey Black
    Lacey Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lacey Black Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:50 pm

"Professor Silver." She smiled at Ari and gave a happy 'hi'.

"Thanks." She said to Aurie and took the Butterbeer gratefully. "So how are you guys?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:52 pm

"Kinda bored," Aurelie said, swaying to the beat of the music that Atheleah had put on. "But the music is fun! What about you?"

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:53 pm

Richard apparated just outside of the pub before walking in, tugging at his suit's sleeves to straighten them a little as he made his way over to the collection of teachers and pupils. Sneaking up behind Briony, he wrapped his arms loosely around her waist and kissed the back of her neck softly,

"Sorry I was late Bri... Annie wanted me to teach her how to set up the chess board. Finely can't and she forgot." he told her just above a whisper before he unwrapped himself from Briony and smiled brightly at the others,

"Hey guys! How's the drinks?" he raised an eyebrow, "They haven't got a good beer have they?"

(Clothing is the same as my avatar, collar included)
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:55 pm

"Professor Vandever," Ari answered to Aurie's question. She grinned back at Allie; she didn't know her all that well but from what she had seen of her, she was pretty awesome.

"I'm okay thanks," she replied to Allie with a smile. "Yourself?"

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:01 pm

Briony blushed deeply when Richard snuck up behind her, she half expected something like that and she turned to face him tapping her finger lightly on his nose before kissing his lips softly.

"I don't know, I never drank much beer."

She smiled, that was a good part about having a ghost and a house elf, two babysitters already there and able to do it at a moments notice.

"I hope they'll be alright on their own..." Briony worried

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:14 pm

Richard smiled at Briony lightly as he bought a butterbeer from the bar, walking back to her. In clear view of the other teachers and the few students, he leant in closed and kissed her tenderly,

"They'll be fine Briony... Finley's a ghost, Kayla can pop away in case of trouble and Annie can turn into a cat. Not to mention the wards placed on your home and the added protection I placed on Annie." he kissed her lightly again and sat down at the table, "They're fine. Trust me."

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Briony sighed into the kiss and wound her fingers into Richard's hair, smiling lazily at him once they had broken the kiss she grabbed her butterbeer and went to sit at the table next him. Briony began to feel a little over dressed in her corset dress but she tried not to let it show, she had even bought some hair potion to make it extra straight today.

"Alright, alright. I'll try not to, but you know me Rich...I worry about everything."

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:37 pm

Leah scoffed. "I'm wounded, Blaire. Really. How could you think so lowly of me?" She asked in mock outrage.

Turning to Silver, she said, "It's great to see you again. Haven't really had time to stop by. What's up?"

She quickly turned back to Blaire and whispered, "I still think that giving them firewhiskey would make this party more," she paused, looking for a word. "Fun."
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:45 pm

Melanie walked into the pub, realizing there were already tons of people there. She smiled at Professor Deluna that had invited her and then spotted her friends.

"Heya girlies!" she said with a smile before she hugged each and one of her friends this time just hugging them, not tackling them. "This pub is amazing!"
    Blaire Vandever
    Blaire Vandever
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Blaire Vandever Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:47 pm

She rolled her eyes at Leah and smiled at Achilles.

"Hi, Silver. Nice to see you again. How are you?" she asked as Leah leaned in and whispered to her. She leaned over and whispered back, "Not a chance. There is no way I'm letting any students get drunk!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:16 am