Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Second Annual Head of House Party (Invite Only)

Blaire Vandever
    Blaire Vandever
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Second Annual Head of House Party (Invite Only) Empty Second Annual Head of House Party (Invite Only)

Post by Blaire Vandever Thu May 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Blaire entered the night club and looked around. Hardly anybody was there, so she went to the bar and ordered a goblet of firewhiskey. She took a sip and walked over to the table, waiting for the rest of the Heads of House and their dates to get there. She hadn't invited anyone because the person she would've was also a Head of House. She wondered if he would bring a date or not, hoping that he wouldn't.

Sighing, Blaire sat down and took another sip of firewhiskey, hoping that Leah would be there soon.

Second Annual Head of House Party (Invite Only) Empty Re: Second Annual Head of House Party (Invite Only)

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 9:24 pm

Leah walked into the Hissing Snake reluctantly. It was the Head of House party, and she really wasn't up to going. But, she knew that if she didn't go, Blaire would most likely kill her.

Looking around, Leah spotted Blaire and made her way over to her. "Hey, B" she smiled, sitting down next to her best friend. It was a little difficult because of her inflated stomach, but she managed. "How goes it?"
    David Arterton
    David Arterton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Second Annual Head of House Party (Invite Only) Empty Re: Second Annual Head of House Party (Invite Only)

Post by David Arterton Fri May 13, 2011 6:57 am

David entered the Hissing Snake Bar alone for the Head of House party with a smile. He hadn't brought a date; there was no-one he could think of who wasn't already going. He couldn't help but wonder if she would bring a date though, and he did feel a little bit nervous about that.
    He smiled when he spotted Blaire and Leah, and his grin grew when he noticed that there was no man sitting next to the Head of Hufflepuff.
    Don't get your hopes up though, she could have come with someone and he's just somewhere else. Nevertheless, he smiled.
    "Hey ladies," he greeted. "How's it hanging?"
    Blaire Vandever
    Blaire Vandever
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Blaire Vandever Fri May 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Blaire looked up when Leah joined her and smirked slightly; she seemed to be having a bit of difficulty sitting down. "Al right there, Leah? Getting pretty big, huh?" she teased, laughing. "You dateless too, or is Cain coming?"

"Hi, David," she greeted him when he joined them, blushing slightly. "How are you?"

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 10:12 am

Briony had been invited to another head of house party and just like last time she had invited Richard to be her date but he would be coming a little bit later, once AGAIN he had failed to mark his classes essays she he had to stay behind and do so.

Slipping into the bar she grinned, Briony had never been here before but it was a nice place all the same. Quickly finding her fellow heads of house she smiled widely at Atheleah noticing her rather large baby bump.

"Aw Leah I didn't know you were expecting, shows how much time I spend cooped up in my office! Do you know what gender it is?"

Turning to the other members of the group Briony grinned:

"Hey guys!"
    David Arterton
    David Arterton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by David Arterton Sun May 15, 2011 3:42 pm

"Hey Bri," David greeted cheerfully as the Head of Slytherin appeared.
    "Have you scraped together a team for Quidditch yet?" he asked them all generally. "The way it's going with us I'm going to have to get teachers to fill in the empty spaces." He sighed theatrically and took a sip of his drink, before grinning.
    Blaire Vandever
    Blaire Vandever
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Blaire Vandever Mon May 16, 2011 1:51 am

"Hi Bri," Blaire said happily when she joined them. She then turned to David. "Yeah, right. I don't even have half a team yet! At this rate, they may have to cancel Quidditch, and I really don't want that to happen!"

She downed the last of her firewhiskey and set the cup down, sighing.

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Cain hurried into the bar, he had just come from painting the nursery as a surprise for Leah when she returned home and he was worried that there were specks of paint left on his cheeks.

"Greetings Leah."

He smiled kissing her cheek respectfully.

"Greetings everyone! Forgive my lateness."

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 9:55 pm

Leah scowled at Blaire before grinning. "Yup. I can't wait to deliver this baby," she said. " Cain's my date."

"Hey, David," Leah greeted, smirking at Blaire. "Hey, Bri," she smiled.

"Yes, I do. I'm having twin girls," Leah answered, rubbing her belly lovingly.

Leah turned to David, frowning. "I have some people. I need a beater and two chasers before I have a complete team," she sighed. "I really hope I get more kids to try out; I don't want Quidditch to be canceled."

Leah turned towards Cain, grinning. "Hello, angel. What took you so long?" she asked, confused.
    Blaire Vandever
    Blaire Vandever
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Blaire Vandever Fri May 20, 2011 2:46 am

"Twin girls? Oh my! That's going to be a hand full!" Blaire said, sighing. "It's a good thing they'll have the best godmother ever to help raise them." She smirked at Leah and laughed.

"Hello, Cain! How are you?" she smiled at him when he walked over and kissed Leah's cheek. "Ready for the babies to arrive already?"

Blaire looked out at the empty dance floor and sighed again. This party is officially boring, she thought. Standing up, she walked over to the radio and turned it up. It started playing some random muggle music. Happy with her work, she ordered a butterbeer from the bar before returning to the table where the others were.
    David Arterton
    David Arterton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by David Arterton Fri May 20, 2011 4:02 pm

"Congrats, Leah, Cain," David said on the announcement of twin girls. "When are they due?" He grinned and took a sip of his drink.

He caught Blaire's gaze wander to the dance floor, and watched as she stood up to turn the music up.

"Wanna go for a dance?" he asked Blaire with a smile, offering his hand.
    Blaire Vandever
    Blaire Vandever
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Blaire Vandever Fri May 20, 2011 10:43 pm

"Yes, when are they do? I'd like to know so I can be there," Blaire said, nodding enthusiastically. She was really excited about to babies' arrival.

"S-sure, I'd love to," she stuttered, blushing. She took David's offered hand and stood up, letting him lead her to the dance floor.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:30 pm