Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Iva Popov
Evangeline Wood
Karmzy
7 posters

House Of Wolves (Invite)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

House Of Wolves (Invite) Empty House Of Wolves (Invite)

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:01 pm

Karma walked into the Great Hall, dressed in her hunting clothes. She was a few minutes ahead of Alucard, as she'd ducked out of the Common Room before he could catch her, lead him through the labyrth that was the Dungeons, and doubled back for toward the Great Hall when she'd lost him.

She had precious moments of solitude left. She slipped into a seat between Arsen and Iva. Why Arsen finally decided to up and come to breakfast she had no idea, but hey, he was here, and he was sitting closest to the door, so she sat so that he would be blocking the veiw of her.

"Hi guys."
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

House Of Wolves (Invite) Empty Re: House Of Wolves (Invite)

Post by Evangeline Wood Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:12 pm

Evangeline walked into the Great Hall, looking a mess. She wasn't wearing any make-up, her hair had being thrown into a messy bun and her eyes were dull, no emotion really showing on her face. She saw Karma, and didn't see any harm in sitting with her, seeing as they were now talking a bit.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:16 pm

Iva leaned over her plate, picking at a small amount of eggs and some fruit. She didn't acknowledge Karma at first, trapped in her own world. Eggs. Why would the English eat something salty for breakfast? Breakfast was supposed to be light and sweet... not this.

"Доброе утро," she replied, spearing a honeydew chunk and popping it into her mouth. She swallowed slowly, eyeing Karma's clothes. She herself was in her school robes, with relaxed, loose pajama clothing hidden underneath. She hadn't even bothered to do her hair yet; it hung in a long ponytail.

"Why are you dressed like that? It is too early to be so dressed,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:17 pm

Karma looked down at herself. Hunting Clothes. Shit. "Uh... I was running too fast to really notice what I was wearing... I'm actually pretty glad I'm wearing something... presentable." She grinned a sheepish smile. "It isn't that early, is it?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:31 pm

Stupid schools and their stupid ways. It was about time they started catering for the non humans around here. He glanced up as Karma arrived and raised one eyebrow. "Been busy?" He asked as she sat beside him. It was far too early to be hunting even early for him.

"Alright Eva, looking rough this morning." He smirked.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Iva rolled her eyes, chewing on another piece of fruit. Karma was so weird; how could someone not know what they were wearing? That sounded dangerous.

"No one whats to see you not presentable, Karma," she said simply, "And it is early for me. I stay up late and have fun, yes?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:39 pm

Karma started bouncing her leg up and down, all nervous energy. "I didn't get back here til early this morning, then I couldn't sleep." She wrinkled her nose. "Then I got a package, and now... I'm trying to escape it."

She glanced up at Evie. "Hey Evie. What's up with you? Stay in the room of requirement too long again?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:44 pm

"Escape it? Sounds... annoying." He said picking up a sausage on a fork to smell it. It still smelled as appealing to him as it used to but he knew damn well it would never taste the same again.

Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:53 pm

'Great I lost her again.' Alucard thought as he walked around looking for Karma. He heard voices in the Great Hall so he decided to investigate he was far past angry she was going to be his down fall he just knew it there was no way he would get the position that he held before back with such an unruly girl.

When he noticed Karma he walked right up and stood behind her there was no way that he was going to let her out of his sight again if he had anything to do with it.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:55 pm

"Annoying? what an understate...." Karma looked up, straight ahead, sensing him behind her. She smirked, then reached for a glass of orange juice. She took a small sip of it, ignoring him. "So what's going on in your lives?"

Last edited by Karma Black on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:56 pm

Evangelines head shot towards Arsen, with a look that could kill. "I didn't realise." she hissed at him sarcastically, using all her will power to not kick him from under the table, and trying to keep calm enough so she didn't set the Slytherin table on fire.. She knew she would have to try and adjust to normal life again, but Evie didn't want it to be any time soon.

"Lets just say, I tried your idea, Karma." she said with a humorless smile. "It didn't work, I just ended up nearly torching the place, it was just a good job that I wanted a fireproof room."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:59 pm

Iva turned at the sound of footsteps, only to see a strange boy she had never seen before. He just stood there, looking extremely frustrated with Karma. Iva turned back around, a bit freaked out. Something about him was... different.

Karma didn't seem to care, but she was a vampire. Arsen was...well, Arsen, so he didn't have to worry. Iva was the vulnerable one at the table, of course.

"Karma... He looks like he is going to eat us," she joked, smiling, "Should we run away?"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:05 pm

It had taken Aria veritable ages to work up the courage to dart across the common room and out into the rest of the castle. Mornings were worst. Someone always got up before Aria could manage to pull herself from bed and stoked the fire in the common room and after several hours of nightmares, she found it rather difficult to cope with. Personally, Aria blamed the house elves. Ruddy overachievers...

When she arrived at the Great Hall (all of her supplies for the day in her bag on her shoulder), she made a beeline to where Karma and some others were, plopping down onto the bench. She was pathetic. Afraid of fire - she had been made from fire!

She was frazzled enough that she didn't immediately note the newcomer.

Aria looked up at him, raising a brow, then looked at Karma. "Who's the vampire?" she asked.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:16 pm

Karma cocked her head to the side and looked around herself. "What Vampire?" She smirked. "I don't see a Vampire." She winked at Alucard and turned back to her juice. "I don't see anything..."
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:37 pm

Alucard looked around at the group that Karma was with he really did not like the look of most of them but he could not choose her friends for her though he would try and swing her friendship with some if he could. He growled lowly when she ignored him but he did not expect anything else. She had told him that she did not want him to talk so he decided that he would follow her wish at lest for now.

Crossing his arms he just stared at the back of her head.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:48 pm

Aria propped her chin in one hand, humming thoughtfully. Her plate was still empty, but the girl just didn't feel hungry. In fact, the thought of food was making her nauseous. Prolonged anxiety could do that to a person.

"Perhaps I am now seeing invisible vampires. Or I am just imagining things." The blonde tilted her own head. "He is rather attractive for a figment."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:56 pm

He glanced up at the random vampire dude before turning back to look at the eggs he used to love some much. "You never do realise how much you love human food until you can no longer eat it." He thought out loud.

He gritted his teeth and got to his feet. "You got a problem mate?" He asked moving forward to stand in front of Karma. The growl had been more than enough to push him over the edge. It didn't take a lot to make him snap now a days.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:03 am

Karma grinned at Aria. "You and your imaginary attractive men. First Rhys now this."

She cocked her head at Evie. "You tried to... and set the room on fire?" She unconsciously held her hands to her side, where her bruise had been. It'd disappeared as she'd drained the muggle. "That can't be healthy for the room, being on fire so often."

She could feel his eyes on her. It was making a devilish smirk creep across her face.

"Arsen." She said gently, placing her hand on his arm. "You can't attack him until I find a place that's not as crowded. The Russian Minister of Magic would be mad."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:04 am

Iva chuckled and nodded in agreement with Aria. He was sort of cute, she guessed. She felt guilty about eating around Karma and Arsen lately, since they seemed to long for food so much. Setting down her fork, she shivered at the man's growl.

"Arsen-" she warned. She wasn't conserned about the boy, of course. She was worried the rest of the room would explode. She stood up as well, feeling safer on her feet. Merlin- everything here seemed to be deadly.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:16 am

Aria shot a fleeting terrified look at Arsen when it seemed apparent his temper was flaring. She hoped there wouldn't be fire. Not fire... she just couldn't...

In the next instant, she had schooled her expression. Sitting back, she piled some food onto her plate, making a show of buttering a slice of toast and taking a calm bite.

"Russian Minister of Magic?" Aria echoed. "Why do you have someone from the Russian ministry following you, sis? Causing trouble abroad, now? And you didn't invite me? Everyone thinks I'm so innocent." She uttered it as a complaint, even though her eyes sparkled impishly.
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:18 am

Alucard could not help it all. "Nothing I am here to do my job that is it! What is your problem?" He snapped he could not keep quiet anymore nor could he remain behind Karma that guy Arsen was just getting on his nerves. He walked over to him and stood in front of him.

"DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME BEING HERE? IF SO JUST LEAVE BECAUSE I AM NOT NOR AM I ALLOWED TO FOR I HAVE STRICT ORDERS TO KEEP AN EYE ON KARMA!" He fumed he really hated him right now.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:22 am

He looked at Karma and then Iva before sighing. "Wait, Russian ministry?" He asked letting out a growl of his own at the vampire before him in a warning. Karma was his and no one got to follow her but him.

"Yeah i have a problem with it, and im staying so what you going to do about it? Huh vamp?" He said moving to stand inches away from the boy. "Karma is mine so i suggest you leave before you find yourself with no eyes to watch her with." He growls clenching his fists by his sides.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:27 am

Iva, used to quarrel's with her brothers, stepped between the two, stone-faced. She pushed both of them away from each other with shaky hands, huffing.

"You two," she said, her voice low, "Are causing a scene. Can we not do this today? Please?"

She eyed Karma, raising an eyebrow. Karma had all of the fun, didn't she? Why couldn't Iva be this awesome?
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:34 am

'What is with this guy.' Alucard thought to himself. "I AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE NOR WOULD I IF I COULD. AND I LIKE KARMA MORE AS A SISTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE!" Why did he say the last part he was going to get it now he just knew it but honestly he needed a little excitement other wise this place would be quite dull and boring.

"I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT BUT I WILL IF I HAVE TO!" He fumed once again this was getting a little to ugly for his tastes but honestly he did not care at the moment.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:40 am

Karma sighed and stood in front of Iva, her back to Arsen, her eyes narrowed at Alucard. "There are rules." She reminded him icily. "So shut up or go away." She laced her fingers with Arsen's and pulled him back to the table, rolling her eyes at Iva. She slipped back into her seat and waited for Arsen to sit down beside her.

"As entertaining as it would be to watch you cut out his eyes, I feel like old miss Mini would blame me, and then I'd actually have to go to Azkaban this time." She threw out the name of the prison as if it were nothing, a half frown on her lips. "I don't think I could talk myself out of it a second time."

She hummed a happy little tune, as if she hadn't just dropped a bomb. She pulled a peice of toast to her and bit it. It tasted like sawdust. She wrinkled her nose and put it down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:15 pm