Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Iva Popov
Evangeline Wood
Karmzy
7 posters

House Of Wolves (Invite)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

House Of Wolves (Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: House Of Wolves (Invite)

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:49 am

He growled. "You're lucky we're in a public place sucker and the little ones in my way. Cause im itching to kill right now." He said baring his teeth but taking a step back as Iva stepped between then.

"Sister or not you'll leave her alone! I hate stalkers, the guy to stalk someone ended up a pile of ash in the graveyard and forgotten about. I hear vampires are very flammable." He smirked giving him a wink. He pulled his hand away from Karma, purely because he didn't want to burn her. But the action seemed so harsh. "Do as she says mutt, theres a good boy." He smirked walking backwards to the bench to sit back down.

"Bring it on corpse. Theres nothing you can do that i can't do better." He smirked before sitting back down beside Karma and taking a deep breath to cool himself down. The whole hall could find itself on fire is he didn't. He make sure it didn't fall back on Karma. Demons had their own ways of leaving their mark.
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:00 am

Alucard's eyes flashed but he backed away and stood at the far end of the table where he could still see Karma clearly he needed to calm himself down if he was to do his job properly he could not let a guy like Arsen get in his way but he would pose a problem in the feature.

He closed his eyes for a moment just to relax himself then he focused them on Karma and he would not say anything else no matter what situation arose.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:04 am

Aria dropped her own toast, staring incredulously at Karma. "Azkaban?" she said. "Seriously. What the hell did you do that you had to talk yourself out of Azkaban?"

She shot the vampire a speculative glare before frowning reprovingly at Karma.

"He's creepy," Aria declared, knowing full well a vampire could hear her from such a distance. "Job or not, if he's going to stalk you, the least he could do is be less obvious about it."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:08 am

Arsen smiled as the vamp backed off. "Where the fuck you find that one? Bit pathetic and needy if you ask me." He said just loud enough for Alucard could hear. He turned to look at Aria. "He's not all there." He said pointing to his head.

Now he turned his attention back to the egg as he stuck his finger in the middle of the yolk and watched it slowly burn.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:19 am

Iva rolled her yes back at Karma, sitting down at the table again. Those two were going to hurt someone and she wasn't going to stand for it. She sniffed and picking up a spoon, polishing it before setting it back down again. Instead, she grabbed a muffin, biting into the top.

"Shut up, both of you," she snapped, glaring at Arsen, "You are going to hurt someone,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:45 am

Karma decided to maybe drop a few hints. "Well... you do understand that its completely hush hush.... they don't just let anyone out of an Azkaban." She said in a low voice to Aria. "I may or may not have killed a few Russians..." she pouted. "And appearently they were important Russians..." she shruggged at Arsen. "And now the ministry over there's short on staff, and such, I'm stuck with Alucard over there." She wiggled her fingers at him in greeting, knowing he'd hate it.

She shrugged. "I was hungry, okay? Its a known fact Russians taste better..."
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:53 am

Aria kept an admonishing expression on her face. Really, Karma ought to have been more careful! Despite herself, the blonde couldn't help but laugh at her final statement.

"Do they?" Aria asked. She turned towards Iva, studying the younger girl appraisingly, a teasing smirk pulling at her lips. "Hmm... perhaps I should try a taste?"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:59 am

Iva, who wasn't paying much attention in the beginning, perked up when Karma said something about Russians tasting good. She gave them a surprised look, a blush creeping over her face.

"N-no!" she whimpered, covering her neck, "It would hurt!"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:19 am

Karma rolled her eyes at the girl. "No, don't bite Iva. Her brother would try and kill me."

She turned to Iva, smirking. "And I garentee it won't...." she purred. "Pain is not a part of the bite... never was..." she smiled a dazzling smile. "In fact, it feels so good, that many who've expericanced it find it either addicting... or they're dead." She shrugged.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Evangeline looked in between the arguement going on, with little intrest. "Karma, who is your hot stalkerish vampire friend, and can you introduce us." she said, with a smirk, once the fighting had stopped.

She frowned as the topic of blood came up. Eva had never actually tried fresh blood, and usually relied on blood banks to give her a daily supply.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:56 pm

"Russians do taste best." He said giving Iva a secret wink once no one was looking.

"Seriously Eva, we are talking about Ogre over there right?" He asked shaking his head. "Wow your taste has gone down hill very quickly." He added, would have been a nightmare dating her if her taste was that bad.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Evie frowned at Arsen. "I need something to take my mind off of things, why are you jelous?" she asked raising her brows. "The thing that I loved about you was how modest you were." she told him sarcastically, refering to how he talked about her taste.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:16 pm

"I do not want you to bite me, Karma!" Arsen was a different story though. Ah, she didn't even want to think about earlier...

Iva's face light up with a blush when Arsen winked at her. Trying to cover it up, she took a drink of water.

"Do not fight, you two," she sighed, "Just because you two broke up..."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Karma pulled herself back into the conversation by ripping her eyes from the Hufflepuff table, and looking at Iva. "I don't want to bite you." she said, completely ignoring everything else. She looked down at her plate, her eyebrows furrowed. Her mind was on Ethon. He wasn't gonna give up. Ever.

Maybe if she got him alone and...

With a frown, she picked up her empty plate and put it down on the table three times.

The plate suddenly had a raw rib on it. She bit into it, swallowing down the meat with a small grimace on her face. Gross. Solid food. She kinda only wanted to bite into something.

She ate it until there was only a bone left, and gnawed on it.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:17 am

Djinn stood, casually leaning against the door frame to the Great Hall, his appearance that of his 'Ethon' persona. He'd just appeared there seconds before, though, no one paying him any mind would believe that were possible. Only the headmaster could apparate within Hogwarts, after all.

His gray eyes focused intently on one person: Karma Black. However, that didn't stop him from noting the effect his presence was having on the construct. Being tortured by a demon tended to make the creatures ultra sensitive to their presence. A smirk pulled at his lips.

He waited for Karma to note his presence.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:21 am

Aria froze, the glass of juice that had been en route to her mouth dropping from nerveless fingers, spilling across the table. Her breathing began to come too quickly. She did not dare turn around. She didn't need to. He was there, in the room.

Aria could sense him, and it was all she could do not to scramble under the table and begin sobbing uncontrollably.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:39 am

Karma jumped, her eyes going to aria. "What...?"

Then she felt it. She felt it in her bones. Her heartrate skyrocketed. She looked toward the door, her eyes taking him in. Ethon.

She blushed. Though her eyes didn't move from Ethon. "I need you guys to distract the stalker." She said, her eyes wide as she bit her lip.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:58 am

The demon smirked. Consider him distracted, he projected into the girl's mind. He sent a compulsion to the vampire in question, causing Alucard to develop a sudden, intent interest in a flagstone at his feet.

Stepping backwards, he moved right through the closed doors to the Hall.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:12 am

Karma blushed deeper as she felt his conciousness brush hers. She looked at Alucard, who was indeed not paying attention.

She looked a bit dazed. "I'm... I'll be..." she bit her lip and looked at the door through which ethon had just disappeared. Maybe she was crazy. "Back..."

And she was at the doors of the Great Hall with Vampire speed, glancing back at the table, her eyes hesitating on Arsen, before she pulled it open enough for her to slip through, then she was gone.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:58 pm

Iva, completely unaware of the situation, turned in time to see Karma leave. She swallowed what was in her mouth, then looked at Aria, about to crack a joke. But, Aria seemed... off, so Iva decided to leave her be.

Everyone was so odd here. She felt so... normal.

She looked after Karma for answers, only to find no one there.
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Alucard found himself distracted for a few moments and when he looked he realized that Karma had disappeared. 'Great I lost her once again. This is not my day.' He thought to himself wondering where she could of ran off to. He turned to head out of the Great Hall for he now had no business in there and he needed to start his search for her once again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:10 pm