Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?


    House of Wolves

    Share
    avatar
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

    Posts : 644
    Join date : 2011-11-28

    House of Wolves

    Post by Tyler Marks on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:21 pm

    Random forest clearing
    Random place


    "I ain't been this lost, since I was passin' out drunk in god knows where."

    The man grumbled as he picked his way through the underbrush. Pushing the sleeves of his jacket further up his arms, before grabbing a low haning branch and using it to brace himself over a large log that was blocking his way.

    He swung and dropped back down to the ground gracefully, falling easily into a crouch. Shaking his arms the dark sleeves of his jacket fell down in place once more, and looked around, sniffing the air.

    Tyler was following something, he was smart enough to figure out that. But in all honesty, he still had no idea what.

    So it was with gaurded eyes, and a slightly nervous hand running through his hair, pushing it back before that stubborn lock feel back in his face once more, that he entered the clearing. It looked empty, but he could smell...

    "Who are yeah?" Ty refused to move from his spot on the edge; his shoulders tense he was ready to bolt. His locked on a shadow suspicously, "I know yer there. Whad'yeah want?"


    _________________
    avatar
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

    Posts : 279
    Join date : 2012-03-29

    Re: House of Wolves

    Post by Brock Veni Cox on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:17 pm

    From the shadows - completely opposite of where the boy was looking, a branch was hurled, heading directly toward the young wolf's head.

    Across the clearing from that, he emerged, his dark clothes seeping detaching from the shadows of twilight as he stepped silently forward. The shadows around the clearing seemed to thicken, but Veni showed no sign of distress. They were effectively surrounded. The Omega would not get away.

    "My name is Brock." He said. The joking manner that he had perfected was gone, and anyone who had never met him before would be shocked to think that just a few weeks ago, Brock Veni Cox had not a care in the world. There was a somberness that didn't fit his personality - or at least, the one he used to have - a superiority that came from his very essence that had barely been there before.

    The shadows closed ranks around him as he stepped farther into the clearing, the darkness of twilight seeming to follow him.

    "I'm the Alpha."


    _________________

    Spoiler:
    avatar
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

    Posts : 644
    Join date : 2011-11-28

    Re: House of Wolves

    Post by Tyler Marks on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:36 pm

    Tyler dodged the branch with ease; his hearing, which had been heightening daily picked up the throw almost before it had left the persons hands, and his reflects had him stepping calmly out of the way before it was anywhere near him.

    His gaze was brought to the man, dark and solemn. An imposing look to be sure, but Ty didn't show any sign of initmiation. He was cautious to be sure. Life was slowly teaching him that cockiness and rash actions lead to things like death...

    Or werewolf attacks.

    His gaze was briefly, less than a second, brought to the growing shadows, before going back to the man.

    "That answers one questi'n," he drawled slowly, "But I'm still waitin' on yer second answer. Whadd'yeah want?"

    It was more the obvious now that this man had found a way to call him there for something.


    _________________
    avatar
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

    Posts : 279
    Join date : 2012-03-29

    Re: House of Wolves

    Post by Brock Veni Cox on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:59 pm

    Brock smirked, stepping fully into the clearing, the shadows around him letting him free as the rising moonlight accented his features. Had his Volchonka been there, he was sure she would no longer recognize him.

    "I am in need of you." He said easily, resting his hands in his pocket. "And your wolf."


    _________________

    Spoiler:
    avatar
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

    Posts : 644
    Join date : 2011-11-28

    Re: House of Wolves

    Post by Tyler Marks on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:23 pm

    The young man's eyes flicked over the older one, something inside of him twitching at the meantion of his wolf.

    His face however, pulled into a frown.

    "Me and my wolf ain't exactly a team," he said simply. His eyes flicted to the shadows around him again. "But suptin' tell me yeah ain't gunna let me say no."

    Still frowning, Ty took one more hestiant step foward.

    "What exactly do yeah need little ol' me for?"


    _________________
    avatar
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

    Posts : 279
    Join date : 2012-03-29

    Re: House of Wolves

    Post by Brock Veni Cox on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:59 am

    "That is half the problem." Brock said easily, his stance anything but tense. He was completely at ease in most situations, and this was just another one. "I can offer ways to help you control your wolf, certain techniques and teachings that will keep the animal at bay."

    Shrugging lightly, he looked around at the shadows, gesturing back the way he'd come, where they parted. "You are welcome to say no." He said. "But know this. If you don't learn to control it, your wolf will consume you, and without a pack to help keep that under control, you will hurt those you care for. Potion or no potion." He nodded to the boy, more to his scent than the boy himself. "You smell of them, you know. It sets the rest of the pack on edge. They will be the first your wolf goes after. We're not made to be friends with their kind, but if you must be, then there is nothing protecting them either." Brock took a few steps toward the boy, holding out a business card.

    "You're welcome to think it over, and if you choose to join us, come to this address. If you don't- well, we'll be there to take care of the damage, in the end."


    _________________

    Spoiler:
    avatar
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

    Posts : 644
    Join date : 2011-11-28

    Re: House of Wolves

    Post by Tyler Marks on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:22 pm

    The boy edged himself closer, taking the card with a stiff pluck. Looking at it as he twirled it in his hand.

    "I nev'r mean'ta put 'em in danger... if I was stronger I'd tell 'em ta stay 'way, but I ain't that strong; I knew them 'fore my wolf... now my heart ain't willin' ta let 'em go. I ain't understand how it works - I ain't understand how I haven't snapped 'ready... but...."

    He loved them.

    That was the truth of the matter.

    Suddenly tensing up again, realizing how vulnerable he had made himself, how much of his heart he'd just revealed, he glanced up at the man agian.

    "And the catch? Whatda'yeah get out of it?"


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: House of Wolves

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:58 am