Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

so, i was like, 'screw you' [CHUCK]

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

so, i was like, 'screw you' [CHUCK] Empty so, i was like, 'screw you' [CHUCK]

Post by Rora Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:21 pm

Lena had stood on those pebbles for what seemed like forever. She watched the grey clouds in the sky with a hat on her head, and she usually preferred going without one. A hat on the head, she means. She didn't feel her feet scabbing beneath her feet, or her hair blowing in the chilly wind - hell, she can't even feel her own eyelids blinking. That was because her thoughts were absorbed in one person, but not for the reasons one might think.

The Uchitel had to confront him. Yes, they had last year's epic duel, and she won rather fair and square, but she needed to have a proper word with the person of her choice. From the corner of her eye, she could even see him come.

"Missed me, Prentiss?" she asked, a smirk tugging at her lips.

Last edited by Lena Vorstenbach on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

so, i was like, 'screw you' [CHUCK] Empty Re: so, i was like, 'screw you' [CHUCK]

Post by Hannah Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:14 am

Charles walked onto the cold air after receiving that owl. He wanted a talk with this girl, for ruining everything, and for, well, this. He saw her by the edge of water, staring out onto the wind like it was no on'e business, and he growled when she called him.

"You think?" he snapped.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

so, i was like, 'screw you' [CHUCK] Empty Re: so, i was like, 'screw you' [CHUCK]

Post by Rora Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:18 am

Lena laughed in spite at Charles's sarcastic reply, and she easily hopped from the pile of pebbles onto the softer blades of grass. Merlin, did the palms of her feet hurt. That was her price for even daring to go out on the Water's Edge alone and barefoot.

"Very good," Lena nodded. She then looked around and asked him, "Aren't you scared anyone will see this happening and blame us on having forbidden love or all that shit? 'Cause I fucking ain't."
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:20 am

Charles scoffed. "You're not, but you're the one with the lapdog boyfriend, so you should be more scared than I am," he replied bitterly. Even after all these tyears, he still couldn't understand her well.

"Why do you want me here, anyway?" he asked.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:23 am

Lena ran up towards Charles with all of her aching feet burning beneath her and shoved him as hard as he could. "Fuck you, Prentiss!" she shrieked. "Don't you dare - don't you even fucking dare - call him a lapdog!" Of course, it was an undeniable fact that Lena had him wrapped around her finger. Most of the time.

The Uchitel raised an eyebrow. "Honestly, why else?" she asked knowingly, folding her arms across her chest.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:26 am

The Hitrost boy fell onto the ground, and after a while he managed to get himself to stand up straight again. "But he is, isn't he? You tell him what to do and he does it," Charles added, smirking at Lena's anger. Her anger was like ecstasy for him.

"Childhood problems?" moaned Charles. "Didn't we go through this a million times already?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:29 am

Lena narrowed her eyes and stared deep into Charles's eyes, head almost within touching distance. "Do you want me to fucking stab you?" she muttered, and then she retreated back into a more comfortable space. "And he isn't a lapdog! There is something in his head that makes him think, you know! I know what it's called - a brain! Obviously, yours is nonexistent."

Rolling her eyes, Lena tilted her head to one side. "You're an idiot," she muttered. "We never solved it, fair and square. It's about time we have."
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:34 am

Charles rolled his eyes. Lena had once said she was mature, and she did keep to it most of the time. Now was not one of those times. He only shoved her on the arm with his hand, because he had no words.

"What is your definition of fair and square?" asked Charles.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:37 am

"Ha ha, very mature, Prentiss," Lena sighed, rolling her eyes. She rubbed the spot where he had pushed her arm 'cause it looked too red for her skin tone.

"I don't know! When everything is resolved! And since I don't know what that even means..." she yelled, flailing her arms about.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:04 am

Charles narrowed his eyes. "I meant, I want everything to be solved! What happened that night, what happened to us, our feelings..." he replied firmly. He wanted to sort his feelings out, that's for sure. "But you know what they say: old habits die hard."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:07 am

"Ha! Our feelings! Mine is: I fucking hate you. I may have loved you before, but that was six years ago! I've moved on!" Lena yelled, turning away from Chuck. She saw her shoes a few yards away and she went to get them.

As she said those words however, Lena wasn't so sure anymore.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:10 am

"You sure?" he asked, "I detect a pinch of uncertainty in your voice." He smirked at the thought. Perhaps it wasn't as black and white as he thought it was.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:13 am

"Pinch of uncertainty my arse!" shrieked Lena, throwing her shoes at Charles's face. He was right though, she was uncertain of her words. She didn't want him to know that. Her mannerisms would say otherwise; they haven't changed in thirteen, nearly fourteen years of life.

"Why don't you fuck off, Prentiss?" she asked, turning away from him.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:16 am

Charles dodged her shoes with ease (well, he should because they were pointy high heels) and raised an eyebrow. "Oh, right. You tell me to come here so you can tell me to fuck off? Nice one, Vorstenbach."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:22 am

Lena rolled her eyes. "Give your sarcasm to someone who cares," she snapped, scrunching up her face in disgust. "I came here to talk to you, trying to reason with you, but you pissed me off. Now that - that is not my problem."

Last edited by Lena Vorstenbach on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:24 am

"What is your problem, huh?" asked Charles. "Oh, right, nothing! You're bloody perfect, aren't you, Vorstenbach?" He took one step towards her, trying to intimidate her.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:28 am

"I'm not perfect, Charles!" Lena yelled, taking a step towards him. She nearly flinched, because... the air around the Hitrost was as misty as anything. "And don't you dare retort against me for calling you by your name, since that's how you're supposed to be addressed, isn't it?" She took another step towards him, her dagger dancing in her pocket.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:30 am

Charles took another step towards her. This time, slower and more majestically than the last step. "You disgust me," he muttered. She does, but she doesn't at the same time.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:37 am

Lena took yet another step towards the brunette. She glared at him, narrowing her eyes in frustration. "Your dad was the one trying to kill me, and I had to change to defend myself," she said tensely. "So, I don't give a flying fuck if I disgust you."

She realized what seemed like a million miles away a few steps ago was really a few inches.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:43 am

Charles raised an eyebrow. "Well, good for you, then."

He realized hwo close he was to Lena. "You know what? Feelings? Fuck them. This is how I resolve things." He then pressed both of his hands against Lena's neck and kissed her before abruptly pulling her away from him. "There, feelings resolved."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:46 am

"What the - ?" Lena began, her mouth forming into an 'oh' shape. She then saw Charles leaning in towards her, and before she could react she was kissed.

She was going to regret this, wasn't she?

When he broke it off, the Uchitel immediately slapped his face. "Fuck you!" she shrieked. "Why the flying fuck did you fucking do that to me, you fucking bastard?"
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:49 am

"I told you, that is how I resolve feelings! I know I'm a bit forward with that!" he snarled, rubbing the part of the face where Le had slapped him. He then began to walk away from her. "Fuck you, bitch!"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:52 am

"Well, fuck you too!" she shrieked, turning back towards the water. She walked slowly towards it, trying not to feel her burning feet. She was definitely needing a visit to the Hospital Wing at this rate.

Once Lena was close to the water, she laid herself down and started to cry, tears steamrolling down her cheeks faster than a waterfall. She was a lucky girl indeed, for she was able to stay here and one couldn't find her. She was confused, oh so lost, oh so forgotten.

FIN

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:36 am