Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

When I Get You ALONE {SMEXY FELIKS}

When I Get You ALONE {SMEXY FELIKS} Empty When I Get You ALONE {SMEXY FELIKS}

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:51 pm

Where the hell am I? Nyx asked herself, wandering through the unfamiliar looking hallways and peeking through every door she saw. I could have sworn that library was this way 'round, but I guess I was wrong.

No, not in here! she panicked after some weird animal almost attacked her in one of the bathrooms she entered.

In front of her stood something that looked like a well hidden passage and she felt utterly proud that her senses helped her see it. If only she could know where was it leading to.

But no, she couldn't go through, she promised her father that she wouldn't leave school alone again, and it seemed like this passage was leading outside. If Nyx hadn't noticed that someone was standing there, she wouldn't even get close to it. She widened her eyes when she noticed who it was.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

When I Get You ALONE {SMEXY FELIKS} Empty Re: When I Get You ALONE {SMEXY FELIKS}

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:37 pm

Feliks was just itching to get outside. Honestly? Did they expect him to just spend his whole time cowering inside. He was a human being! He need fresh air, open spaces, freeedom!!

The school was just becoming too suffocating for him. Did he want to get taken? No. Would his risk it though for just a little taste of the outdoors? Hell yes.

Still, as he approached the passage way he hesitated a moment. Debating if it was really worth it. He had just decided yes and was about to go through when he heard foot steps behind him.

He turned expecting a professor and readying an exuse but was surprised to find not a teacher at all, but Nyx.

"Well lookie here," he said with a wide smile, "If it isn't my favourite little Muffin. What brings you about here, Nyx?"

When I Get You ALONE {SMEXY FELIKS} Empty Re: When I Get You ALONE {SMEXY FELIKS}

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:06 pm

Isn't this the best coincidence ever? her inner voice asked her, already planning the rest of their day. She flashed him with her seductive smile, the one that she never thought she posseses and stepped closer towards him.

"And were is here exactly? I got a little lost", she spoke in a again seductive tone, wondering what the hell she was doing. If that was flirting and those emotions what she was feeling were chemistry, Nyx knew she wanted more.

"Better question yet, whatcha doing her? Oh, and I'm glad you managed to memorize my name Feliks, even though you wont give up on the muffin nickname."

(OOC: I'M NEVER GONNA CHANGE MY NAME BACK! I LOVE IIIIIIT!)
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:38 pm

Feliks couldn't help but smirk, "Lost? No, no, no - on the contrary, I think you're right were you're supposed to be. With me, of course."

He looked behind him with innocent grin, "Oh I was merely plotting my escape into the great big world, that isn't this damn castle."

He gasped and impulsivly threw an arm around her.

"Why would I give up that! You are now and forever my adorable little Muffin, and will just have to deal with it."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:04 am

She laughed at his comment and raised an eyebrow in suspicion. "Are you like this all the time, or I'm special. Geez Feliks, you're a real flirt! But I quite like it actually, even if I'm not special to you."

"You're not going anywhere, you know that, right?" she said and leaned a bit against him, catching his hand and helping him rest it on her better. "Not if I can do anything about it, big muffin."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Feliks just grinned a little bit, "Well now, I guess you'll just have to figure that out for yourself. I could be like this to everyone, butt then again," he leaned down and began to whisper in her ear, "Its also possible that you just might be special."

"Oh I'm not am I?" he raised his eyebrow as she pulled herself closer. One to always roll with what the situation gave to him, and he couldn't help but think he was particularily attached to this one. "And what are you going to do? Hmm?"

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:07 pm

She went with the flow and kind of moved a little and stood on her tip toes so she could reach his ear. "I know I'm special", she whispered too and kissed his neck after it, for no apparent reason.

"Wups", was her only response. "I'm gonna stop you dear because I don't want that pretty face of yours being all crownapped and hurt." Her hands were now in his hair and she wondered how it would feel to kiss him. She licked her lips without even noticing it.

Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Feliks smirked a bit as she whispered in his ear, and raised an eyebrow at her as she kissed his neck.

"Well my face is unbelievably pretty - it would be a shame to lose it," he laughed and looked down at her, his eyebrow raised once more, "but you know, I really did want to go outside, so... I'm curious. Just how are you going to stop me?"

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:37 pm

"I agree and understand you completely", she started and looked away, "I am equally tempted to do the same, but I can't, and do you want me to tell you why? Because my dad would die of sadness if anything happens to me, and I think your parents would feel the same. So it's up to me to be the responsible one, and keep you occupied so you forget about anything else but me."

She smiled as she already answered his question. "Yes, I'm gonna amuse you."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:53 pm

"Well now, that's very considerate of you," Feliks said with a softened grin. "And you do make a fair point but... I just don't know how considerate I'm feeling."

Feliks smirked, tightened his hold on her, and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really, and just how are you planning on amusing me, Muffin?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:28 pm