Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Guys Should Stick Together | Rhys/Feliks/Dante

Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Guys Should Stick Together | Rhys/Feliks/Dante Empty Guys Should Stick Together | Rhys/Feliks/Dante

Post by Rhys Edmunds Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:03 pm

Rhys was, admittedly, a bit depressed. It was hard to help it, really. His world had all but revolved around Lena since first year, and now... they weren't together, anymore. Heck, the boy wasn't so sure they'd manage being friends. Why had he broken up with her again? It wasn't just because she had kissed Prentiss behind his back. It was because... because...

Because he didn't deserve her.

The redhead sat at a table in the kitchens, gazing listlessly at a plate of sweets one of the house elves had brought in an attempt to cheer him up. Rhys hadn't really gone to the kitchens for food, though. He'd retreated there because it was one of the few places that didn't hold memories of a certain blonde...
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Guys Should Stick Together | Rhys/Feliks/Dante Empty Re: Guys Should Stick Together | Rhys/Feliks/Dante

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:18 am

Feliks bounded into the kitchen, full of energy he really should probably go burn off outside. Meh, he'll do it later, right now he was looking for food - and he didn't mind a chat with one or two of the house elves. If you could convince them to talk to you they had some interesting opinions, if you bugged the right one.

He was rather surprised then to find Rhys already occupying the space.

"Snack time then?" he asked with a teasing grin as he threw himself into a seat, and picking up one of the treats off the plate the boy seemed to be almost ignoring.
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Guys Should Stick Together | Rhys/Feliks/Dante Empty Re: Guys Should Stick Together | Rhys/Feliks/Dante

Post by Dante De Silver II Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:51 pm

Dante had been wondering the castle for a while now and he still had no idea where he was going. His stomach rumbled and he sighed. He knew missing dinner was a big mistake and now it seemed he was paying for it. Maybe the house elves could help him out. He'd heard about people going there for food.

He took a u turn and headed straight for where he knew the kitchens to be. He opened the portrait and slipped inside to find himself alone. "Rhys? Skip dinner too?" He asked moving to take one of the seats. "Hello i don't believe i've had the pleasure of meeting you. My names Dante." He said holding his hand out to the other boy.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:43 am

It took someone saying his name to pull Rhys from his musing. He blinked slowly, surprised to find two other people had joined him.

"Hey, Fe," he murmured. "Dante." His brow scrunched in thought. "No. Yes - I... 'm not sure. Can't remember." When was the last time he had eaten? It depended on what day it was...

"Oh, right. Dante, this is Feliks. Feliks, Dante. So, how're you guys?" Rhys tried to summon some of his usual cheer, but it was sort of falling flat. Anyone would be able to tell the boy was still rather torn over his break up with Lena.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:22 am

"Howdy Dante," he nodded his head at the new boy as Rhys introduced him. He held up the treat he was eating in some form of sulute, before eating it and taking the boy's hand. "As Rhys here already beat me to - I'm Feliks."

He tilted his head as he looked at the boy. He was quiet obviously in a funk - Feliks had heard about his break up. A tough break to be sure, but Feliks was a firm believer that moping did nothing.

He snapped his fingers at the nearest house elf, "Hey Minnie, would you mind getting us a round of... something - surprise us. Just make it editible." He flashed the small creature an impish grin before going back to the question at hand.

"I can't complain - though I seem to be a bit better than you at the moment."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:22 pm